FYI: CND: The bidding can start !

Medusa

Guardian
Society
Dedicated Freelancer
Medusa Mistress Rox
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Feel free to place your bid :)

very interesting BO. i'd have expected it to be open ended.

That shows character, he knows what price would make him happy :D

I don't think I can quite make the listed start bid, but I can offer a shinny penny :D

Will be interesting to see how this ends, and what the rock is gonna be called :)

as above ida thought 7.5M was a low BO........

proably somebody offered 7.5mkped ND puts it on auction to get a world record otherwise itś invalid. So my guess it will be a week before buyout will be taken to hold are breath who is gonna buy it. My guess is Star

For some reason I expected ND to create the aution on CND.

very interesting BO. i'd have expected it to be open ended.

as above ida thought 7.5M was a low BO........

Huh. Yeah, 10M would make for a much bigger PR-fest. I'm a bit surprised myself. One can only assume he doesn't think, given any communications to date, that 10M is likely.

On a different note, does anyone else think it's time for MA to add separators in the prices? :eyecrazy:

For some reason I expected ND to create the aution on CND.

:scratch: Huh?

Edit: oh, you mean the location/transport fee thingy. Thought you meant the avatar. xD

Last edited:
once i buy CND, and the MM on the auction, then i can buy that urban pattern shirt with a 9m PED buyout!

but seriously, though, i could offer 2 bucks for the thing.

It is low. You thought correct. Look out for the ultimate reseller.

Wouldn't that be a flip for the history books... :eyecrazy:

It's hard to believe ND would be that out of touch with would-be bidders, though.

once i buy CND, and the MM on the auction, then i can buy that urban pattern shirt with a 9m PED buyout!

cant help but notice all the over priced stuff on auction. big lol at cb24 markup is more then unl R150.

I think Star will be the new owner.

With no bids, 5M is considered as high SB...

Neverdie already said he had gotten private bids that made that a reasonable SB :dunno:

With the buyout option.. the final bidder may be a secret :eek:
At least until they or ND choose to reveal, and really ND may not know until the buyer chooses to reveal himself...

MOre Drama to come...

just out of curiosity... probably the new owner will want to change the name, but is he _forced_ to do so, if the CND name is trademarked, or copyrighted, or whatever legal term applies... ?

i mean, i only see a deed on auction, and nowhere it says that i cannot keep the CND name, so... could i keep it, if i wanted to?

Let me get a nice big lottery HoF this weekend and I might be the new owner :D
(or maybe I need to win the HoF on all Svenska Spels games to be able to lol)

Like I said the original thread, I'd want to see MA's financial reports before handing over a possible $750,000 to them.

Nice i would not be suprised if some one would do a buyout soon. I ask myself is it good if sowmany people got a peace of this game? They all want profit. Where is the decent loot for the many players that still play this game?

just out of curiosity... probably the new owner will want to change the name, but is he _forced_ to do so, if the CND name is trademarked, or copyrighted, or whatever legal term applies... ?

i mean, i only see a deed on auction, and nowhere it says that i cannot keep the CND name, so... could i keep it, if i wanted to?

Nope, Neverdie said in a previous thread that you MUST change the name as it is not included in the sale :)

Nope, Neverdie said in a previous thread that you MUST change the name as it is not included in the sale :)

that's the point of my question. if i make a pvp deal with ND, that would be clear. but, if all i see is an item in auction, and i decide to buy it, it should be understood that i'm buying everything associated with that item, right?

how can i know (well, not me, the buyer :p) that i'm not entitled to use that name???

and i'm referring strictly to the ingame functions, such as the LA announcement associated to globals/hofs.

if i'm not entitled to keep the name, and i must change (therefore, pay), i guess ND should pay MA to "delete" the name, before selling it.

if i'm not entitled to keep the name, and i must change (therefore, pay), i guess ND should pay MA to "delete" the name, before selling it.

Well it is listed as "Asteroid Space Resort" rather than as "Club NeverDie" at least :)

I think I read somewhere a post from MA or FPC that said name change would be free.

I think I read somewhere a post from MA or FPC that said name change would be free.

Indeed, someone asked support about it and they said, that the name change would be free of charge.

Buy the shirt - ITS AWESOME :yay: Cause its mine :ahh::laugh:

Back