FYI: CND: The bidding can start !

Its back in the auction, just changed the end time....

Club LSD (Lavawalker's Space Destination) is out :( Can't afford it.

Club DSL (Deathifier's Space Lounge) is in :yay:

When one starts talking priorities with Proteron being low,
That means .... well anything really, but I still vote for Club DSL :D

Maybe Mercury will pull out an Ace !

Its back in the auction, just changed the end time....

Being a weekend and only 24hrs, should you not give it another whole week ?
500K USD is a lot of dosh to get organised in a very small timeframe.

That amount people would not have sitting in a bank account,
more an investment account if anything.

30 days would be better ;) or 21 at least, given its been 2 weeks now.

Being a weekend and only 24hrs, should you not give it another whole week ?
500K USD is a lot of dosh to get organised in a very small timeframe.

That amount people would not have sitting in a bank account,
more an investment account if anything.

30 days would be better ;) or 21 at least, given its been 2 weeks now.

I reckon he made a booboo :D

As CND is valued at about 1million $ the buyout is a pretty good one.

Who actually values these things? :) All i have ever seen is players saying they reckon it's worth X amount and to be honest i wouldnt trust their opinions if my life depended on it, and if i was risking 750k US my life may actually depend on it :) So can possible buyers get to see any financial information? or are they just going in blind with more cash than sense?

Just curious.

cheers

edit: ok found out the answer, no need to tell me :)

Last edited:
If there where several people contacting ND before he put it in auction offereing $500K+ and now noone has put a bid in that region, was the talk about the offers just a way to boast the price? It's one thing to know what you would like to have and another thing what the item is worth in real life.

If there where several people contacting ND before he put it in auction offereing $500K+ and now noone has put a bid in that region, was the talk about the offers just a way to boast the price? It's one thing to know what you would like to have and another thing what the item is worth in real life.

Im curious about that also.... Mind you it does take time to get 1/2 a mil in cash together then thrown into a game.... but aside from that... he said hes gotten several offers and said that the SB is setup so that those with the offers would fight it out... yet it ran for almost full week with not 1 bid....

Could it be that its just expensive? Valued to high? Dont know... guess we'll find out soon after the next time expires.

Who actually values these things? :) All i have ever seen is players saying they reckon it's worth X amount and to be honest i wouldnt trust their opinions if my life depended on it, and if i was risking 750k US my life may actually depend on it :) So can possible buyers get to see any financial information? or are they just going in blind with more cash than sense?

Just curious.

cheers

edit: ok found out the answer, no need to tell me :)

It seems value is determined by taking up what we know as the revenue or "guestimation" revenue.... then saying a 2-3 100% return.... Of course its hard to really tell what people really value things at.... I always wonder the same.... so many things IMO in this game are far to expensive.... unless you can justify the purchase through savings (due to lots of playtime) or high RoI... I just cant see buying some stuff.... but thats me.... to each their own I guess :D.

proably the professional investors just did a MARR out of their head and then they think oh... :scratch2: forget this :)

but the most people cant affort it any way :)

Only a few hardcore gamers and visionairs may try hard on this rock , or they are like really good in economics.

Oh.... awsome minded people.

If I had $500K I would use it in something else. Maybe my own indie game or something else that would give me money back.
A real investor in this size of investment aims for more than bank interest and often at least all money x2 back within 3-4 years. This investment with new planets and a changing universe would be plain gambling.

Back