screenshot_-_26-apr-17_5_56_30_pm.jpg
screenshot_-_26-apr-17_5_57_02_pm.jpg
screenshot_-_26-apr-17_5_57_30_pm.jpg

Viking armor

screenshot_-_17-may-17_7_25_41_am.jpg
screenshot_-_17-may-17_8_53_43_am.jpg

screenshot_-_17-may-17_8_38_23_am.jpg
screenshot_-_17-may-17_8_51_50_am.jpg

Today I've been asked to match a coat for the viking armor and also for the shogun.

Both will be a challenge since the colors are hard to match + hard to find ^^

Will keep you updated

Last edited:
Awesome to see you're still in business, Leeloo. Keep up the great work!

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

I'm confused. Where are the Goats, Goats, Goats?
:scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:

screaming-goat.jpg

~ Goatts

Grunt armor from Peanut

screenshot_-_21-may-17_7_15_32_am.jpg

/mod note/

A this thread appears to be in the nature of providing a service, rather than just discussion of Tailoring/Clothing/Texture issues, I have moved to that section.

/mod note/

A this thread appears to be in the nature of providing a service, rather than just discussion of Tailoring/Clothing/Texture issues, I have moved to that section.

Why on earth has this been moved when its just pictures of coats? :scratch2:

Why on earth has this been moved when its just pictures of coats? :scratch2:

Seems bumping your thread daily without any pics is a better discussion than the pics I post about coats and trying to match armor

Last edited:
This thread is a good showcase for what is possible with creative use of textures & paints. :yay:

Did someone complain about your success, Leeloo? :laugh::confused:

Dar her creation of Jarhead and the armor coat

screenshot_-_04-jun-17_7_59_21_am.jpg
screenshot_-_04-jun-17_8_00_31_am.jpg

Colors for the
Salamander SGA Edition

screenshot_-_05-jun-17_10_15_14_am.jpg

screenshot_-_02-jun-17_6_42_36_am.jpg
screenshot_-_05-jun-17_10_17_23_am.jpg
screenshot_-_05-jun-17_10_18_53_am.jpg

Nobion his new Pleat for the Paradox

screenshot_-_06-jun-17_9_00_41_pm.jpg

Boo Who You with his Salamander SGA Edition and new coat

screenshot_-_08-jun-17_7_19_38_am.jpg
screenshot_-_08-jun-17_7_20_40_am.jpg

The thread was moved because of (and I quote)

The forum policy is that ALL service-type threads should be posted in the Services section. The subsections of the Professions section (including Tailoring, Coloring & Textures) should be used specifically for discussion of the profession, not for promoting a service.
Several years ago, JC and I went through some of the forum sections and relocated all the Services threads that were in them.
I particularly recall doing the Space and Paramedics sections, and I think JC handled some other sections.
The Tailoring, Coloring & Textures section probably should have been reviewed at the same time, but may have been overlooked if it was not very active right then (or if we were distracted by a forum war before we got to that one ).

I'll review the threads in the Tailoring, Coloring & Textures section sometime in the next few days.

Threadstarters are permitted to bump their threads once in a 24 hour period (see Rule 3.10 - Bumping of Threads). New 'content' is not required for the thread to be bumped although, naturally, new content is more likely to attract attention to the thread than a simple 'bump'.

End quote

So the titel and explanation on the first pages have been changed ^^
Offcourse we are open for discussions....

Ghoul armor

Been playing around with more colors/textures to match this very nice armor with a perfect coat.

screenshot_-_10-jun-17_9_56_14_am.jpg

screenshot_-_10-jun-17_9_55_34_am.jpg
screenshot_-_10-jun-17_9_59_17_am.jpg

Pls close this thread since I'm making another showcase thread for armor coats in texturing/coloring discussions.

I have a Labibah Coat (F,C) and Angelic Wings (F) and they cannot be equipped at the same time. Is there any item that would drape over my armor like a skirt without removing the wings?

Back