Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port
Any other have probs logg in with GC?

... or just too many ppl at nymph?

I get a time out....

I'm timing out too, pretty sure I had logged off in Nymph

I also logged off in Nymph, can't login now (keep timing out).

Ye same here, can;t get on anymore

problem not only accuring on Nymphtown.

"A timeout has occurred during the login
process. Please try again in a few minutes. If
the problem persist, please contact planet
support for assistance."

MA wakeup fix those connection issues.

Then i'm not the only one saving a lot of peds :)

Same here.

Got DC'd when trying to get out of the Mayhem instance and timing out all the way :)

Timing out too at nymphtown, and I was ready for another instance run... Oh well.. I guess I have to play something else tonight.

The only hour I had today to play, so I figured I could get one run in... oh well. Sigh.

Yes!!!! We really thanks to MA!

We have bugged instances -> with DC when pumpkins Spawn! (Great happend me 2 times already) on middle of time i got Disconnected.
Also .. i could comment the POINTS -> ~100 AVG /h -> Are you Serious?! i heard people having @250-300 even 600 AVG / H (i got 100) and i do +220-280k DMG /h (even in lvl4) that some kills.

And now Cannot login!

Appreciate. Lets do some more VU`s of this.

Since Taming is back server gotten LAGGY as shit. Mining have suffer changes -> noone speaks about em. Fking Shrapnel + Ammo in loot is suck ass.

Seems im the only one who cryes about these... but i kinda dont like it anymore.

Never had so many unsuccessful tries to log in.
Doeas anybody know if there is danger of de-synchronizing GC?

We have bugged instances -> with DC when pumpkins Spawn! (Great happend me 2 times already) on middle of time i got Disconnected.

I had this 3 times as well during weekend!
First thought it was just bad timing but now I see that it is a pattern...

Was trying to leave and yes I logged off as I stayed in. Betting every second is still counting towards total time and Rechinul: several ppl have looted a 5k point pumpkin in 1st run and I know of one that has looted 3 of these lol

Also timing out anyways.

I did log out at ashi rig yesterday and cant log in today. :eyecrazy:

At least i had 4 runs with profit - i guess MA miss me spend peds

I had this 3 times as well during weekend!
First thought it was just bad timing but now I see that it is a pattern...

this shit is happening for me for weeks, prolly for about 2 months allready.
support acts like they don't know shit about those problems.
for me it started after they got those new servers, for a period all went perfectly, no lag no CTD.
after some time all went downhill.
well they don't seem to care to reply on my replies, after asking me questions. so i'm still adding more and more in this same SC till they gonna reply with some logical explaination orso.

Same problem here to ! :(

I came out of mayhem started to fall screen went allgrey could not chat in soc just said player unknowin.
I crashed mayhem :D:ahh::laugh::silly2:

Also .. i could comment the POINTS -> ~100 AVG /h -> Are you Serious?! i heard people having @250-300 even 600 AVG / H (i got 100) and i do +220-280k DMG /h (even in lvl4) that some kills.

And now Cannot login!

Appreciate. Lets do some more VU`s of this.

Since Taming is back server gotten LAGGY as shit. Mining have suffer changes -> noone speaks about em. Fking Shrapnel + Ammo in loot is suck ass.

Seems im the only one who cryes about these... but i kinda dont like it anymore.

You must either be blind or living in complete negligence.

seems to be only GC users again like last time, people without GC can get in normally.
so the quick fix from last time backfired i think.

See y'all later Good Luck with it!!

Back