Selling: Smilgs - selling ~800K remaining skill points individually, some very rare

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
This thread is for selling individual skills.
82 / 152 of extractable skills collection left (initially there were 152 extractable skills)
Opportunity to get:
  • some of the rarest skills which sell rarely to never (afaik, at the start of this sale I had every skill out there available)
  • skills which cannot be acquired by codex
  • lists:
    • the full skill list is available here: Smilgs-skills-sale
    • crafting/mining/miscellaneous skills many of which already on ESI in a separate thread - here
    • beauty/coloring/texturing/tailoring skills in a separate thread - here
  • some exclusive (very rare) skills already on ESI:
    • Spacecraft Pilot tt36.52 - 10k%
    • Deep Space Knowledge tt13.12 - 8k%
How:
PM me in forum, in-game availability is very limited
Note - subject to all listed MU - will check auction prices before selling, if the auction trends have shifted the auction has priority over the list

I don't want to crash the ESI market so will be selling at my own pace buying the ESIs slowly, if you have an ESI collection however fit for the extraction purposes and acquired without crashing the market, can use them.
The higher skills require bigger ESIs due to the stupid system of how chipping out is implemented (quite a lot of small ESIs value is lost when chipping out when skill is 9k and more which is a lot of the skills).
Contact me with serious offers only, this is not a price check / advise thread please keep it clean.

Last edited:
bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

price lowered, bump

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up immediately

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Selling my (as of 2018 again profitable - see my hunting log for details) skills of an avatar known to some as Smilgs in a bulk deal meaning 1 trade.
This sale will run in the current format (accepting only 1 trade offers) until end of 2022, if there are no serious offers, will get into the individual skill selling business...

It is January 2023 Smilgs. The thread title could do with an edit and perhaps the above sentence too.

I hope the ESI market can supply what you need if you do go through with it though!

Consider it a 'Good Luck' bump!

:bump:

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Back