Info: Colorer List

Status
I'd say Mir is in top5 as well, maybe even top3.

Buck.

Nice info.....so can anyone colour cornsilk regardless of how many cans?
I need a colourer!

Buzz Eric Lightyear should be on the list too :D he is good at texturing, I'm sure about that. But I do not know the exact lvl of him, but it should be over 28 because he textured Zinc on his clothes.

Sorry Buzz Eric Lightyear if this information is not from your permission. But I hope people could have more options when they need help so they could come to you for help.

Buzz has skills yes but is mostly very busy and NOT running a service.

Prolly there are more peeps that have skills, but being available for service or just texturing from time to time is a big different because it can be very time consuming.

I'm level 5 and something (what? I'm noob and so what?) Colorer. Texturer like 1.5. Generally I'm just playing a bit with colouring when I'm bored with usual activities, but if someone is willing to paint clothes with orange, yellow, blue, olive, steel blue or texture with brukite, nissit, denim or large stripped cotton, I can be found in Hades C during evenings MA time (or contacted through EF). I charge no fees, all you need is paint (tt left over returned).
Faith, you can add me to the list. Since I have to get to that lev 15 in coloring anyway, I can as well be usefull for someone.

And thanks for steel blue again, I'm quite happy with the effect I managed to get :)

A very nice detailed post Leeloo!
Thnx for the info

update :

reached lvl 13 texturing

and yes very handy thread :yay:

Bumb for awesome list :)

Im lvl 26 now

Im one step up again :)
lvl 26 now.

Kitten reporting level gain to 24! Pink now almost perfect success

XD

and up one step, lvl 27 now :)

Level 32 Material designer. :)

You have done a great work Leeloo!Congratulations.
I am 11,5 level in coloring :)

ty Basilas! I was skilling my butt off! :painter:

And I am very proud that I got up to Level 43.8 Colorer and Level 32.6 Texturer!!! :painter: :painter:

but now I need a little break from skilling :eek:, or I get a nervoeus breakdown :silly2:

ty Basilas! I was skilling my butt off! :painter:

And I am very proud that I got up to Level 43.8 Colorer and Level 32.6 Texturer!!! :painter: :painter:

but now I need a little break from skilling :eek:, or I get a nervoeus breakdown :silly2:

:laugh: I know how you feel.

Gratz!

Hi Leeloo :), please add me to the list. Level 5 colorer and level 8 Texturer, still very noob, but we all gotta start somewhere :silly2:

:wtg:way to go leeloo!! keep on keeping on .. and taking a break is good for everyone - once in a while, anyway ... (chuckles)

LvL 44 coloring
Almost 36 texture

nice Etopia :painter:
good skilling, just one level to Cornsilk! :wtg:

I've been away a bit unfortunately but I guess I best update my skill levels.

Colouring = 35
Texture = 25

Up one level again @28 now :wtg:

Another Practitioner...

Hi guys - very impressive numbers out there :)

I thought I'd offer you another set of numbers to add to your list, as I don't see my mentor's name on there and he seems reluctant to advertise his skills for some reason (silly man).

Polynices Poly Naso of Desperate House was (if I recall rightly) a level 30 Colourer and a Level 29 Texturer as of about a week ago when I asked how his skilling was going.

May as well add him to the list :)
Strength to your crafts!
Cly

how handy to get 3 updates at once :)

I'm level 35 colorer now :)

Status
Back