Help: Coloring/Texturizing Vehicles

Coop_

Stalker
Has anyone done this and can describe the process?

Is there a good pictoral list of color/texture combinations available somewhere?

Work the same way as with cloth. Three fields, the chassi, the wheels and the inside i think.

Easy enough to colour, just stick the car in your colourator and colour away! :)

Has anyone done this and can describe the process

You acquire 323 cans of paint/textures for each field you want colored. Then you either apply them yourself with a colorator if your skills is high enough. Or you find a colorer/texturer to do it for you.

I'm both coloring and texturing myself. Stationed in Twin Peaks inside the Service Center next to the teleporter.

Welcome!

You acquire 323 cans of paint/textures for each field you want colored. Then you either apply them yourself with a colorator if your skills is high enough. Or you find a colorer/texturer to do it for you.

I'm both coloring and texturing myself. Stationed in Twin Peaks inside the Service Center next to the teleporter.

Welcome!

Coloring clothing adds tt value, right? What about with cars?

Coloring clothing adds tt value, right?

Not if they are full TT
Then TT of the paint is returned as 90% PED.

If you miss the PED and PEC in the loot window you do some coloring and you will get a loot window full of them.

colouring cars

hey brads colouring service here the cars have 3 feild ok now feild 1 is the body, feild 2 is the seats ,feild 3 is the rims i have coloured 17 cars so far in the last 2 days but i have notice cuz the vechiles are (L) the tt of paint will not repaire the vechiles tt but if u need more info come to twins i at balcony i used 330 a feild in textures and paint come chat with me for more info

If you want something colored I'm level 82 Colorer, and level 40 texturer. I have probably done 50 car paint jobs during the last two days. Both hummers and buggies. I might be able to help you with the design.

...i used 330 a feild in textures and paint...
Correction. 323 cans/textures needed for 100% saturation and 100% success rate.

colouring cars

so if u guys have anymore info just come chat to me i promiss i can can do real cheap colouring so and i miss typed before 323 a feild for a 100% sucess rate u find me at twins :)

Back