Combat Token Trader empty

LizeLotte

Guardian
Society
Unwanted Cuckoos
Lize LizeLotte Sweden
Hi,

When are they gonna bring us new items on Combat Token Trader? Been empty for a year or more :scratch2:
23 of 40 slots are no item remaining :confused:

attachment.php

People camp it for the amps.

People camp it for the amps.

And Earth Shock Trooper armors are not restocked at all (since some time - official info from MA that they pobably will never be restocked).

Falagor
:bandit:

And Earth Shock Trooper armors are not restocked at all (since some time - official info from MA that they pobably will never be restocked).

Falagor
:bandit:

That would be very strange. When they still giveout combat tokens and let all new players have a chance to get something. My guess it will restocked next year. Lets hope

That would be very strange. When they still giveout combat tokens and let all new players have a chance to get something. My guess it will restocked next year. Lets hope

I made a support ticket and MA said the EST will no longer be restocked.

It is 100% unfair and total BS if you ask me.

There is still the vehicles broker, so it's not like they give totally useless tokens.

Hey look, another half baked idea dropped on the floor by the brilliant minds at MA.

...why do you people even bother putting faith in them?

Hey look, another half baked idea dropped on the floor by the brilliant minds at MA.

Same reason ppl like u keep trolling forums... because we can

A better question would be why are you even here with an attitude like that.

Are you sure?

I thought I saw Earth shocker stuff in the Port Atlantis combat dude.

I thought I saw Earth shocker stuff in the Port Atlantis combat dude.

If there was, it was probably bought immediately by the guy that has been camping him forever. If there isn't a guy camping him you can occasionally get an amp from him.

Back