Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Combibo

Description

The Combiboxenosaur is also known by its more revealing nickname "The Sucker". It feeds by sucking up the grass and then chewing it with its circular mouth filled with small sharp teeth.

Combibo Brood Mother

Combibo normally lay their eggs underground, where the young can attain reasonable size in order to deter predators. Because of this, the Combibo Brood Mother is a rare sight above the ground on Calypso.

Calypsian adventurers who cross paths with this animal should be prepared to immediately defend themselves. The Brood Mother will fight to the death to defend her offspring.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young380Minimal1331834
Mature41101913311135
Old41202113311236
Provider51302216311341
Guardian6170Small16411742
Dominant7220Limited16442243
Alpha8260Limited17442645
Old Alpha9300Limited18443046
Prowler11350Medium18443551
Stalker123904918443952
Brood Mother18710Medium2559117163

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.Direction from nearest TPMaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso6100078300SW Billy's Spaceship AfterworldYoung to OldMedium14-Oct-15
Calypso8720077100S NymphtownYoung to Brood MotherMediumChateau Liberte, outpost with only TT/repair at location; mixed with few Hiryuu14-Oct-15
Calypso2014454756W Solfais CraterYoungLowOLA #3524-Aug-17
Calypso6630075300@ Fort IsisYoung to OldLow to mediumMixed with various other mobs10-Oct-15
Calypso7770095700S Rogue PlainsYoung to OldLowMixed with Shinkiba14-Oct-15
Calypso2910050400E Shinook JungleOld Alpha to StalkerOLA #30. Mixed with Mourner and Berycled02-Feb-20

Missions

Iron Challenge Broker: Professor Hale at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld

Mission NameObjectiveReward
Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo IKill Combibo worth 600 pointsAim (0.13) / Combat Reflexes (0.13) / Weapons Handling (0.13)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo IIKill Combibo worth 3000 pointsDexterity (0.63) / Light Melee Weapons (0.40) / Translocation (0.20)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo IIIKill Combibo worth 6000 pointsAnatomy (1.25) / Clubs (0.80) / Evade (0.40)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo IVKill Combibo worth 15000 pointsRifle (3.13) / Handgun (3.13) / Dodge (1.00)
Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo VKill Combibo worth 30000 pointsBLP Weaponry Technology (6.25) / Laser Weaponry Technology (6.25) / First Aid (2.01)
Hunting Challenge: Bronze CombiboKill Combibo worth 60000 points (Old and above)Diagnosis (5.63) / Longblades (17.50) / Shortblades (17.50)

MaturityIron Challenge PointsBronze Challenge Points
Young6n/a
Mature8n/a
Old86
Provider107
Guardian128
Dominant1510
Alpha1713
Old Alpha1914
Prowler2315
Stalker2619
Brood Mother4331

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Combibo Young is a tameable creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
There are Combibo young through old (maybe provider) at Fort Isis (66300, 75300). They are mixed with Snarksnot (young), Tripudian (puny & young), Caudatergus (puny) and Plumatergus. Maybe other mobs and maturities, but I'm not strong enough to go far from the turrets.

There are also snables,nexnecis,traeskerons,BIG caperons up to stalker and snargs young to old alpha I think. It's a very strange place I haven't seen any place with such a wide range of mobs and maturities. Also allos and kerbies(small ones). If you go slightly northeast there are some big mollisks.

Yes, there are a lot of mobs in that area. I've added it the locations list with the caveat that it's mixed with other mobs.

In general it's most useful to get location info on spawns that aren't mixed or are at least mixed with only one other mob. Think about it from the user's point of view. If they come to the thread looking for a place to hunt Combibo, there's no point in them hearing about a spawn that's 1% Combibo and 99% Araneatrox. That spawn would be extremely useful in the Araneatrox thread though :)

I don't say this to criticise or discourage contributions, just to give an idea of what's most useful and welcomed. Thanks as ever to everyone who helps with the Creatures forum.

Actually now that I think about with the change from the last vu the spawn went dense to I would suggest medium there aren't near as many combibos as there were before just noticing.

Combibo Love

Ahh, the great Combibo!

One of my favourite Entropia creatures. Many years ago there was an area northeast of Minopolis (I think??? Not sure now) that had combibos and snarks and maybe other low level mobs, and it was a lovely green foresty area by the sea with cliffs and a beach or few, and you could go out there with your Jester D1 and Mann MPH and skill up rifle and handgun in lovely surroundings.

The unmistakeable squeak of the Combibo - like the trumpet of the Snablesnot and roar of the Cornundacauda - is one of the truly classic Entropia mob sounds.

I been doing my Iron Mission in AOL #30. Closest portal is Shinook Jungle just head West after porting in. The maturity is Old Alpha to Stalker. Only other spawn is a very low density of Mourner Youngs (lvl 5). Hunting them with a ARK-11 with Rage 15.

coords for E of Shinook Jungle LA are 29100,50400, can update date verified, still old alpha-stalker mixed with small mourners

LcWkqWO.png

here is a scan for combibo alpha

W of Solfais Crater is young-old right now, the fertilizer has expired, and it is mixed with small respsesilex and small cornundos

here is the points scheme for the bronze challenge:
  • young 0
  • mature 0
  • old 6
  • provider 7
  • guardian 8
  • dominant 10
  • alpha 13
  • old alpha 14
  • prowler 15
  • stalker 19
  • broodmother 31

here are the missing points for the iron challenge:
  • Alpha 17
  • Old Alpha 19
  • Prowler 23
  • Stalker 26

Great stuff, thanks. Did you get the L number for Alpha? Guessing 8.

Great stuff, thanks. Did you get the L number for Alpha? Guessing 8.

It's 8, yeah.

Density of the Combibo E of Shinook Jungle is either medium or high, also.

Update for AOL 30 area

This used to be approximately:

90% Combibo Prowler to Stalker
10% Mourner Young to Old (mostly Youngs)

Now it has changed dramatically to:

30% Berycled Stalker
45% Mourner Young to Old (still mostly Youngs)
25% Combibo Prowler to Stalker

Net result of changes:
Since the Mourner and Berycled are higher aggro, it's way too annoying to hunt Combibo here unless you really want to hunt the other mobs too.

Hope this helps.

Mourner are dying out. Then minimum spawn on those.

But Combibo and Berycled will both be maxed.

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Whenever i get the Daily Category 1 Mission to Kill 50 Combibos, i go to Fort Lahar at 66991, 74880.

South of the fort, mixed with lvl 3 Old Exarosaurs but the density of lvl 4 Old Combibos is Higher (y)

Back