• Combibo (small ones)

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Foul (small ones)

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters
Society
Art of Mining
Martin Freelancer Dibdiak
I have a hard time choosing what mob to camp...

1. Combibos loot nice stuff (like vigi parts if you are damn lucky) and many people seem to hof on them (not that it is a factor,but it shows many people are hunting them)....

2. Fouls (small ones) loot nice bones at nice markup but damn often dont loot BUT I hoffed on them.... also currently hunting them now but their sounds make me dizzy...

Which would you suggest?

FOULS! they are so foul!

Fouls are probably the lowest mob with the best loot available currently

On a side note you could always turn your EU sound off and put some of your own music on, that's what I do :)

~Tracer

Either. Both. Whichever you prefer.

Why on earth (or Calypso) do you need to make a poll about it?

i like fouls better... though combibos on the little island by PA mall is good to

1. Combibos loot nice stuff (like vigi parts if you are damn lucky) and many people seem to hof on them (not that it is a factor,but it shows many people are hunting them)....

We'll, you should make the choice what mob to hunt based on hof's. Kinda lot hof's yesterday on them. It's like oa-101 crafting globals/hofs, you see them all the time in chat but most people are losing on them.

Don't get blinded by the global/hof chat :wise:

And to answer you're question, i'd say Foul

If you opened Markmanship, you can hunt some more good mobs like small argonauts, molisks and drones. Any camping activity is wothless except really big mobs like Chomper Aurli etc. So I recommend more "common" mobs. If you still wanna hunt bibo or fouls, I recommend last ones as more easy-to kill and "eco mobs".

Foul are awesome :) I camped them for ages a few months back. They seem to loot reasonably well, and they have a decent chance of globalling.

However, when I camped them the maturity was much lower on TI, and you could do them with opallo/pixie no fap. Iirc there is a fairly decent low mat spawn NW of troy still

The real question is, though, why do people bother complaining about the, in th eye of the beholder, pointless poll? Or (!) why people complain about the first one who complained. :scratch2:

Ok when you say fouls have a decent chance of globaling, I would say that depends. On what? On how much the individual hunting them has going into the game. i could be completely wrong but based on about 30% what others say and 70% my own experience, loot you get is more determined by how much ped is going into the game by a person or team.

For example, whenever I'm with a team of 3 or more, we global often due to the ammount being spent into the game collectively. I'm sure anyone who deposits can attest to the fact that when they deposit $40+ in a single deposit a global or two shortly follows. I have tested this with spaced out $10, $15, and $20 deposits. Rarely have I globaled after a small deposit but after a bigger one like $40-$60 I always global within 10-15 kills.

I'm sure loot is determined by chance also but it is my opinion that it's determined more by how much you spend. I know theres people who have never deposited a dime and do very well. I've heard there are ubers who have never deposited. So who knows I guess the debate could go either way.

Get the fouls ... I shoot 'em sometimes while mining and loots are pretty good.

Polls are great, sometimes they are useful. Then there are the stupid ones, they are even better because you can have a laugh now and then. Then there are the useless ones and they are the best because you can vote with the monkeys without fear that you will ruin some obscure research someone is doing by means of asking the comunity.
Too bad this poll has no option to vote with the monkeys, so I can't vote here..:(
I might go and make a poll myself now because I don't know if I should go or not smoke a ciggy.

wait till i make a better pool then later ;)
anyway, continuing with Fouls at Aegis:silly2:

Yeah Aegis has a nice spawn of lower maturity foul. I did`nt get too much bone last short hunt I had out there but loot was okay in general. On the other hand combibo have been known to drop some big numbers and are a tempting target. Me? I`d be targeting higher maturity foul probably but might go with combibo since I never really hunted them specifically. Whatever you do post a nice Noober HoF! :D

Back