Achievement: Commando....And a secret the ubers dont want you to know

GOOSE

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer but aiming high :)
Ian Goose Macdonald
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

At last I got it, 7.0HA, Commando, the Big HP boost. For all those that say you`ll never get there, keep going cos if you keep playing and enjoy EU, then you`ll get there in the end. I never thought i`d get it!!

Took me 14months to get to coolness, 12 months after that, last xmas i got Combat sense, and 9 months on I have Commando!! Wooooot
Been part of the universe now for almost 3 years, and loved every day of it!!

Now the secret the ubers wont tell you guys......The mob you hunt affects the skills you get ;), Thats why i`m using a cb-5 overamped with a Dante on the elite skillers....the Snable`s!! Keep it hush tho!!

Now my skill goal is in though, i can start on the bigger mobs and hopefully find my uber :D

good luck everyone, and stick at it :)

PS the Snable thing isnt 100% accurate

Big Gratz!!

gratz
uber skill on a noob's mob :D

Woohoo, gratz mate, you finally did it! :yay::wtg:

I'm halfway there at 6.0 HA :D

Huge GRATZ! :yay::yay:

Slow going for sure, but the payoff is a good one. I'm at 6.5. I've had great luck with Apis/Dante on Atrox and Ambu...may have to try what you say to see if the difference is big between skills earned...

huge gratz goose!

14 months to 40, 12 to 50 and then only 9 to 70?
Must switched to some big ass gun or chipped insanly right?

Gratz on a very nice skill!

LOl nice gratz with the skill gain!

A what a nice reveal! ^^ Thx & gratz! :thumbup:

Man that is great and you are saying you got there by just killings snablesnots? That is amazing!

14 months to 40, 12 to 50 and then only 9 to 70?
Must switched to some big ass gun or chipped insanly right?

Gratz on a very nice skill!

The chipped insanly rings a bell :)

I`ve been really focused on it the last 12 months, not chipped anything really other than my hit skills. At last i can start to look at some other area`s and L gear i want to use :)

Gratz on Commando...

Also LOVE the top tip. Here's another:

If your mobile phone runs out of battery power and you do not have a charger, simply pop it into a bucket of water along with a handful of normal zinc-carbon batteries... The energy will "leak" into your phone, just enough to make a call :)

Gratz on Commando...

If your mobile phone runs out of battery power and you do not have a charger, simply pop it into a bucket of water along with a handful of normal zinc-carbon batteries... The energy will "leak" into your phone, just enough to make a call :)

do you realize how many people are going to take this seriously and try this... :rolleyes:

LOL I know the mob/gun combo effects skills, but Dante on a CB5 is pretty extreme! I'd say it's ALMOST the worst eco you can get :D

realy nice unlock :eek:

way to go :wtg:

gratz :bandit:

Big Gratz

Nice achivment :)
Hmm the secret tip i dont belive to much in tho :laugh:

Gratz on Commando...

ROFL yea right ;p

grats on the unlock :D

Big gratz on the unlock!!

...I'd say it's ALMOST the worst eco you can get :D

And I am pretty sure THAT is the reason the skill gains came so fast and furious... I honestly believe the more it costs to do <insert activity here> the greater probability of getting something in return.

Shut up......Shut up.... shut up :eek:

Bah Gratz I guess ;) But I will get there one day :D

Happy for you Goose, no really I am :nana:

Nice unlock Gratz!

Im only about 25k ped away.

LOL @ the gremlin for Snables :laugh:

VERY Impressive :) Gratz

Gratz man; and thanks for the tips. I never thought of hunting snables in gremlin with a cb5 amped with dante :ahh:

Not really much of an achievement if your avatar is chipped to the eye balls. Anyone can do it, if you had anough money you could get to KS and 300HP in one day :scratch2:

Not really much of an achievement if your avatar is chipped to the eye balls. Anyone can do it, if you had anough money you could get to KS and 300HP in one day :scratch2:

I don't agree with this - there are not so much skill implants at the auction :laugh: :D

No need to rain on his parade. It takes a big commitment to chip in big numbers, as it takes a big commitment to skill natural. Because one is quicker than the other doesn't make the achievement any less.

Not really much of an achievement if your avatar is chipped to the eye balls. Anyone can do it, if you had anough money you could get to KS and 300HP in one day

If he's chipped with ingame profits that's more of an achievment than skilling natural.

gratz, you're gonna luv the next few months watching your health rocket :D

Back