Commando or 200 hp first?

commando makes hp not the other way around so always go for commando.Delaying commando unlock in order to get hp is something you really don't want.

Well done!
Enjoy the HP boost you will see now and get ready for the next big leap in your avatar progression: Kill Strike!
Beware, it is a looong road, but you will love to see what happens, when you reach your goal...

I do love to think about how MA adjusts the code in EU over the years.

There was a time that you could get super fast HP gains when unlocking commando. I tend to feel these days MA use it as a "compensator". That is to say they drop HP skills as a loot catch up balancing tool.

Always get a bit concerned if your hp skill drops are looking a bit rare on the hunt haha. Get a lot of HP drops and you're generally return to base with a decent bag of loot.

So the more options HP options you have to balance your ava on the fly the better really. It's still in the lap of the God's though, how fast it will grow and how much MA will let you have.

More importantly keep the HP you "have" earned healthy. Don't go running around with half HP unless you got a good credit card balance. Hence why armour is "good". What works yesterday, might not work under the hood tomorrow.

Gratz on the 200 HP, at 260+ it gets interesting, carry on. Good luck out there.

Rick.

Last edited:
The mindset of this game is actually incredibly easy to work out. The mailman at GCHQ could work it out.

It generally works out that many things need to run at "full". It's got so addictive I reckon at EU HQ that they even configured pets to run at 100% focus to fully benefit from the active buff. It doesn't actually take an awful lot of experimenting to notice big differences over a short period of time.

A players HP being the most important measure. That's not actually changed much over the years. Other than loot 2 appeared change from quantity of HP to how healthy a player manages their HP.

Makes sense really thinking about human nature and what a player can do without realising it to reduce their potential in the field.

Still it gets people thinking, if players believe it or not.

Rick

Congratulations Rick Sanchez! Good job!

You were talking complete deranged nonsense, that's what.
And your evidence for that conclusion is?

Have you tried healing before looting a mob, when it critical hits hard, just before you're about to loot it?

Why do you think it crits just before it's dead? What purpose under the hood could that possibly achieve? Wouldn't it be interesting if a player just qualified for a loot multiplier, and there was a method to cancel it out.

If a player blindly shoots you're labelled a fool, if a player assesses the system over 1000's of runs and gradually aytempts to break down the algorithms, then they're labelled a deranged fool. Strange this forum.

In fact why does it crit in the first place, and why is the measure of a critical hit measured and precise and not random at all. There's much to the game to discover other than a loot box. It's about the only thing that brings some interest in a... "lets kill the same mob 50,000 times" game.

Critical hit effects HP doesn't it.

It's still a game and therefore is bound by rules.

Smiles

Rick

Edit: unless of course a few percentage of changes via a ring no matter how small are valueless. Actually a 1% critical reduction of crit has a huge effect to active player HP. If it didn't, why would MA introduce it. Hardly deranged.

Last edited:
Congratulations Rick Sanchez! Both great achievements. Pedal to the metal! :D

You're ruining this guy's achievement thread with your ....reflections about ... nothing really please find some other activity or start your own thread and we can discuss there what goes under the good.

Congratulations Rick Sanchez! Both great achievements. Pedal to the metal! :D

You're ruining this guy's achievement thread with your ....reflections about ... nothing really please find some other activity or start your own thread and we can discuss there what goes under the good.
You are. I'm not.

I'm contributing to his HP development in a positive way. Helping him to the next step, getting him to think about how he uses his new found 200 hp. He needs more, I hope he gets it.

Unless of course we all just say gratz and say nothing else.

I think you bullies drowning his thread in dislikes is rather disgusting actually.

I wish him all the best. Gratz again for 200 Hp and may the future be bright.

I kind if done with you idiots tonight.

Rick

Edit: Messi didn't offer congratulations in his comment, he choose to offer advice instead. I guess that was rude in your opinion too.

Last edited:
I am interested in this idea!
Me too, it's very interesting, but a tiny dose of common sense and decency should prevent one to vomit "interesting" ideas (total nonsense) every thread that is in the latest :D

PS: I was just kidding with being interested in the idea.

Rick Sanchez, let a moderator know if you want this HP discussion removed. Don't want to derail the thread but RickEngland's wild assumptions shouldn't go unanswered either. Maybe you are fine with the bumps anyway.

And your evidence for that conclusion is?

Have you tried healing before looting a mob, when it critical hits hard, just before you're about to loot it?

Why do you think it crits just before it's dead? What purpose under the hood could that possibly achieve? Wouldn't it be interesting if a player just qualified for a loot multiplier, and there was a method to cancel it out.

It's you that have the burden of proof, it was you who came with the silly, tinfoil hat assumptions.

You can even test this easily. Track the crit rate from the mob during say the last 3-5 shots before it is dead. Compare this to total crit rate for the entirety of the fight/interaction and do this on 1000 mobs. Then create a new thread and report back. Spoiler: crit rate is the same.

It's human nature to see patterns where there are none and also to remember certain things and experience them bigger than they are. You remember when something crit you right before its dead because it sparks a feeling. The large bulk of times you don't get critted right before the mob is dead you obviously won't remember the same way. In your feelings-driven, highly irrational approach to this game, Rick, you very clearly fall victim to this over and over again. Having read your tinfoilhattery garbage on this forum for years now, this is obvious.

If a player blindly shoots you're labelled a fool, if a player assesses the system over 1000's of runs and gradually aytempts to break down the algorithms, then they're labelled a deranged fool. Strange this forum.

Ever thought of that the deranged label comes from the (lack of) quality of your so called reports? If you would just once "break down the algorithms" and present any type of proof or hint of a proof, heck even numbers ffs, that would be a start and something different. For now, you will simply remain the laughing stock of this community.

Grats for 200HP

I remember I had ~220 HP before I unlocked Commando.
With lot of other Mining Professions / Mindforce too

Commando gives @200skills - > 1 HP

Back