Achievement: Commando

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
That's one small step for mankind, one giant leap for Fanan! :yay:

Last night I opened a new skill, Commando!

Took me over 5 years to unlock this dream skill. Always liked more to hunt but at some point I got a bit distracted with crafting. Also at beginning I used a lot of laser pistols.

Anyway I reached level 70 and I'm now a happy player!

Won't lie about the fact that I bought some hunting skills when game treated me well but 95% of it was by natural skilling or with the help of missions rewards, kreltins helped a lot in the final.

Some stats so far:

5 years of play
1810 globals on hunting
307 globals on Kreltin (favorite mob)
4197 PED Leviathan as highest hunting loot
6 Iron Challenges completed
321 missions completed on Calypso
240K in total skills
2 years now deposit free (none withdrawal)

Highest skills and attributes:

Top professions:

Thank You.

Good Luck All! :)

Gratz on the nice achievement! :)

The video is also appropriate :wtg:

I true very happy for you friend. I followed for some months your progress to level 70 :yay:

Congratulations!!!

You'll be past 200hp in no time!

:lift:

gratz! very nice!

nice one gratz! looking forward to i get that skill to=)

Nice one Fanan, really big Gratz.

Rick

Thank you all for the kind words left here as well as in game!

This achievement realy means a lot to me, clearly a game changer! :)

Just reached the 200 HP last week, due to commando skill! :yay:

Unfortunately, I never saw such low returns in all my entropia life and already started to sell clothes, gear, BPs and possibly also the skills from craft and mining should go.

To depo again is out of the equation, the game has changed and also my faith in it!

At least now I'm a true sweating machine with such level of HP!!! :sweat:

Good luck all! :)

Just reached the 200 HP last week, due to commando skill! :yay:

Unfortunately, I never saw such low returns in all my entropia life and already started to sell clothes, gear, BPs and possibly also the skills from craft and mining should go.

To depo again is out of the equation, the game has changed and also my faith in it!

At least now I'm a true sweating machine with such level of HP!!! :sweat:

Good luck all! :)

i have noticc the same of the return aand are also selling out crafting skills. next step am i not sure of but i guess it will be mining skills. this dont holing any more. agreed on depo is out of question

Grats.:yay::yay::yay: But i have ask you -do you still sweat outside Fort Troy.:)

" At least now I'm a true sweating machine ".:confused:

Grats.:yay::yay::yay: But i have ask you -do you still sweat outside Fort Troy.:)

" At least now I'm a true sweating machine ".:confused:

Not really but I have all that is needed. 200 HP and level 41 evader. ;)

I'm playing other games at this moment while I auction some gear/BP's... Game changed a lot! I see Entropia now more as a work than as fun!

Fun now is only for those lucky ones that can catch one of those 6 digit hofs that drops 2 times a year. While all the others pay for it months on end.

Thanks.

Back