Community Harassement, need some help and input here.

Status
Also still waiting on proof. Password reset attempts are literally nothing and again how did they even get this persons email to harass them? No need to be so aggressive dranie you and I have had positive interactions in the past( in game )

What you are asking, would lead to unecessary annoyance and drama, and cause more bad than good for any part involved.

I have never indicated that the streamer, has found, or wanted to find information about me. But he has friends, and due to all of this, who seem to think i'm pure antichrist. What they are doing as a result is what is the issue that is now causing me to feel unsafe.

I do not trust or know what someone in that community may or may not be cappable of doing.

And for you, and others replying please keep it civil, there was no intention to start a fist fight back and forth about whos its and whats its.

Yes, i ocassionally do get them on old stuff too once in a blue here and there on accounts and things that i forgot i even had. It was just odd that this morning when i woke up i had a lot of different reset request for things like WoW, Bungie, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Squenix, adobe, etc. Now that said it being just password requests mean eff all, but it is still very unsettling and not a reasuring feeling.

I too have different mails but over the years just got lazy so its all over the place i suppose. But at the end of the day its just weird to suddenly have all these things pop up out of the blue.

And the only thing I can honestly say i feel from talking to others, and looking at this thread as well is that besides the obvious mess everyone streaming in the EU section really should go through and look into their own accounts, and take pre-emptive measures against bots.

I linked these to someone earlier today in PM and honestly might as well post them here too as it seems they might be helpfull in any regard... they can say something if they wish to but I will refrain from pointing any single finger at any name. I also did show this as mentioned earlier, to the OP person.

Please do ignore the whole yada yada of "DO THIS NOW !!!?!!oneoen!11" but any streamer really, if you stream, skim through them, see if there are settings and such you've missed.

Hey, the streamer himself stated he was getting those amounts, perhaps he was lying to flex(or just exaggerating his gains)
Lying as usual. The Highest Estimate I could come up with with inflated numbers, no one having adblocker and always getting an add every 15 minutes is like $350 a month. Which again. That's assuming 75 viewers 24/7

Lying as usual. The Highest Estimate I could come up with with inflated numbers, no one having adblocker and always getting an add every 15 minutes is like $350 a month. Which again. That's assuming 75 viewers 24/7
I don't see why he would be lying about this, as he used these funds to run events for the community, majority of this was split between subscribers/community members.

Hey, the streamer himself stated he was getting those amounts, perhaps he was lying to flex(or just exaggerating his gains)

However he was streaming a massive amount of hours per month, even while asleep(all within the rules of twitch) so believe it or not he was actually making alot of money, hundreds of hours a month running the max amount of possible ads with over 100 viewers can make some good return.

TLDR Again all I did was ask for proof of harassment. Once proof exists(other then some password resets) I would fully dissaprove of the actions of anyone targeting the OP of this thread. Good luck to the OP I hope nothing bad happens to any of your accounts(Although I have no idea how anyone would even have your email for this game, I use a specific email just for entropia and never use it anywhere online, no one could ever find it on purpose)
I made maybe 1 dollar a day from ads streaming to over 100+ people, that's a real exaggeration of this streamer to say they make 5k a month from ads with 50-100 viewers lol

I don't see why he would be lying about this, as he used these funds to run events for the community, majority of this was split between subscribers/community members.
Because they get no bits or subs since their an AFk streamer. And because I can do math and know the payout rates lmao.

Yes, i ocassionally do get them on old stuff too once in a blue here and there on accounts and things that i forgot i even had. It was just odd that this morning when i woke up i had a lot of different reset request for things like WoW, Bungie, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Squenix, adobe, etc. Now that said it being just password requests mean eff all, but it is still very unsettling and not a reasuring feeling.

I too have different mails but over the years just got lazy so its all over the place i suppose. But at the end of the day its just weird to suddenly have all these things pop up out of the blue.

And the only thing I can honestly say i feel from talking to others, and looking at this thread as well is that besides the obvious mess everyone streaming in the EU section really should go through and look into their own accounts, and take pre-emptive measures against bots.

I linked these to someone earlier today in PM and honestly might as well post them here too as it seems they might be helpfull in any regard... they can say something if they wish to but I will refrain from pointing any single finger at any name. I also did show this as mentioned earlier, to the OP person.

Please do ignore the whole yada yada of "DO THIS NOW !!!?!!oneoen!11" but any streamer really, if you stream, skim through them, see if there are settings and such you've missed.

So if someone's already had these "security features" setup for twitch, how would they still be reported and had ad revenue removed? asking for myself here of course, because i'd done all this and even have the new shield mode on, to only allow verified accounts etc.. and still somehow affected by the same thing..

So if someone's already had these "security features" setup for twitch, how would they still be reported and had ad revenue removed? asking for myself here of course, because i'd done all this and even have the new shield mode on, to only allow verified accounts etc.. and still somehow affected by the same thing..

Pre-emptivly notify twitch, I told the person PMing me the same thing earlier today, and there are a bigger amount than not saying this kind of stuff so it would only make sense.

And contact twitch support and let them know what is going on that there seem to be people sending these around with not good intentions in mind. I'm not sure how youtube deals with these things as that platform is just weird to me still

but we know why people watch your stream. You have “1000 ped giveaway” as the title

I don't even why you even brought that up. It is his money, and giveaways aren't unique to EU streams I can assure you.

Something that is interesting is I have seen a streamer who had “Giveaway rewards” in their title and have 13-18 viewers.

they didn’t have it in the title their next stream

same time of day, same other streamers streaming and they had 4 viewers.

Think about that for a second while others think about the “community” they are building.

As remember, most EU streamers do share communities as theirs only about 100 people to go around.

For the good streamers who care, we understand that we are one community.

Anyone involved in any kind of entertainment, especially live, would rather people be their audience than someone else's. This whole 'we are one community' thing doesn't fly. Without a doubt you feel the same way because it seems to me your primary concern is your view count relative to those of others. People for as long as we know them will build communities within a community. You have your own with your own circle, your own mods, your own regulars, and that is a community whether you will admit it or not.

If bambideath decides it is worthwhile to make giveaways, especially considering he appears to be relatively new to streaming EU... If he wants to give himself that boost that's his business, he will run his stream and form his community how he sees fit. The thread was about an alleged viewbotter who may or may not be involved in threatening OP's wellbeing. anyway, how you managed to try and turn it into a campaign against people doing giveaways or exchanging points for sweat purchases for views rubs me the wrong way.

I'm just gonna keep it real with you, and I mean no disrespect. I do not watch your streams because I do not find you to be entertaining. If I was about taking handouts from streamers, best believe I would be on those streams rather than X'ing out the browser completely when I dont find anything I feel worth watching.

This whole 'we are one community' thing doesn't fly.
If you don’t believe that, that’s up to you, but if you actually watched EU streams you would see that most of us absolutely shaare a big chunk of viewers with each other. I can show the analystics of “x% of your viewers also watch”

If I didn’t believe we were all one big community don’t you think I would have made a society for my viewers like others have done?

If you’d watch my stream yesterday, you would know I have no ill will towards Bambi at all, as I even sent them a message while streaming just chatting about a hypothetical economy questions.

If you ever watched any of my streams you’d also know that I care nothing about viewer counts or anything I make from the stream since it all goes back into the game. If I did care about viewer counts don’t you think I would turn ads on? They’ve been off since day 7 when I could run ads. Don’t you also think I would advertise when I do Marbles or a giveaway? Like when I just gave away all tradable items from halloween boxes which total over 700

It’s in your right to continue to assume things when I have been transparent since day 1 of streaming. I guess you should have done more research though.
Also it’s a weird way to say I’ve turned it into something when I haven’t.

Bambi asked a question and I answered it was all. And the only reason I did that was because they have been supporting the streamer in question. I stated my personal views on writing giveaway etc on a title, but that’s just that, my personal view on the matter. People know I won’t do that, but if others want to then that’s on them, I just won’t personally.

Edit: Sorry for any typos, on mobile.

Last edited:
I'm sure people love to see FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

So let me get this straight. Some dude was streaming he had 50 viewers, you got an itch for whatever reason, Reported him and made him aware and now are here moaning he’s unhappy with you?

Whole situation reminds me of one of those Karen’s who cries crocodile tears, gets someone arrested and then gives a nice speech to the crowd afterwards while the police are driving him away to justify her reasons to make herself feel better while deep down she knows she’s a cu**.

am I missing something here??

Last edited:
Thought to myself that sure some one can fuck up, no biggie...I could poke them and at least explain them why, how and what, and tell them how they can go to twitch to get things back straight again.
I haven't read through every post so maybe this was addressed already, but is there any chance you'd feel comfortable posting just your explanation to this counterparty as a screenshot, without revealing their identity or their response? It would be interesting to assess whether the language and tone of your initial contact matches this altruistic description.

I haven't read through every post so maybe this was addressed already, but is there any chance you'd feel comfortable posting just your explanation to this counterparty as a screenshot, without revealing their identity or their response? It would be interesting to assess whether the language and tone of your initial contact matches this altruistic description.

i mentioed before that after getting yelled towards and accused from a to z for a few hours, the whole concerstaion was just escalatory, i dont feel i yelled or was rude back but rather kept repeating myself.

the person was very angry and with emotions sure and that has an effect on whom thei push them onto. So in hindsight i too can see that someone repeating and going in circles on their own repeats (me) was not the best, but im not american and it was one of those situations that i did not think or know how to de escalate. My want to help was and still is only met with conspriacies and ‘not buying it’ as well as ‘who is he working for’.

this has been explained prior however. I have at this point given enough pointers on how he and others can and should try to prevent things though on their streams. And the person in op on how to try get things back on trackas mentioned before i will not be showing any screenshots or dig around for whos its and whats its. While words when someone talks strongly about pressing legal action against you, and more, for using a report function on a website, ill reserve that right to adamantly not mention names, or dig around anymore. To me it feels like dangerous people and im not wanting to be involved with their feuds with other people. I hope youll understand

am I missing something here??

yes you should re read the entire thing as youve missed the entire mark im affraid. Edit; unless you replied to the wrong thread.

Last edited:
We do understand that there may be some facts you can't share if you're actually involved in real-world legal trouble. The problem is that there are two possible cases here; one in which you de-anonymized yourself out of a genuine desire to help and got blindsided by the escalatory nature of what followed, and one in which you did so out of an initial desire to create drama. It is difficult or impossible for us to distinguish between these two cases, because your explanation is very heavily narrativized and quite vague in terms of the important facts needed for an outside observer to discern the true nature of the situation.

I'm sure people love to see FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Settle down Girlfriend, I mean Killerbee. Some people do just enjoy the person who’s streaming and not the content itsself. And some like to watch bigger mobs being killed if they can’t or don’t want to spend as much on each kill.

We do understand that there may be some facts you can't share if you're actually involved in real-world legal trouble. The problem is that there are two possible cases here; one in which you de-anonymized yourself out of a genuine desire to help and got blindsided by the escalatory nature of what followed, and one in which you did so out of an initial desire to create drama. It is difficult or impossible for us to distinguish between these two cases, because your explanation is very heavily narrativized and quite vague in terms of the important facts needed for an outside observer to discern the true nature of the situation.

I'm vague because mentioning names, and any sorts of such will lead to way more drama, cause more problems for anyone involved regardless. At least that is what i think. So that is the reason for me answering as mundanely boring as i do, its simply to try and avoid more drama to happen to anyone.

edit: wording becasue english good

Last edited:
The names are not what's needed; withholding names, and at least their half of your private communications, shows a commendable degree of restraint on your part. You are right that publishing this information would make the situation even worse. The important information, in my view, lives in your initial message to the counterparty. A non-personally-identifying screenshot or verifiable quote of that entire message may put us in a position to evaluate the narrative you've presented.

Also, the charge is not that your narrative is mundane or boring. Quite the opposite; the charge is that your narrative comes across as highly editorialized. It sounds like the type of speech someone would use if they were trying to evoke a reactive public response, rather than trying to describe the situation as it actually happened.

Subscribe to Netflix. There'll be less drama.

The names are not what's needed; withholding names, and at least their half of your private communications, shows a commendable degree of restraint on your part. You are right that publishing this information would make the situation even worse. The important information, in my view, lives in your initial message to the counterparty. A non-personally-identifying screenshot or verifiable quote of that entire message may put us in a position to evaluate the narrative you've presented.

Also, the charge is not that your narrative is mundane or boring. Quite the opposite; the charge is that your narrative comes across as highly editorialized. It sounds like the type of speech someone would use if they were trying to evoke a reactive public response, rather than trying to describe the situation as it actually happened.

Then trying to just answer plainly as neutral as possible is not exactly achieving anything either.

To avoid a massive wall of text though. This is just copy pasted from the conversation, if you really MUST have screenshots i'm sure that is possible too but with twitch having only a 150 pixel by 150 pixel window hopefully this is what you wonder?

if this is something that will just cause drama, more that is, anyone please say so and i can take it away, but this is what i suppose you wanted to see omega

By me, the intial messages i sent him on twitch, i do not know what his nick is elsewere and it was the only place i figuerd i could get in touch.
Today, 1:42:10 AM
Kezha: Yo, someone told me to have a look into your stream again, because theres been some trouble. I had a look into it about 3 weeks ago and saw that there was a prevolent amount of Viewbots hanging about back then and reported it and left it be. Someone said you had been talking about it a lot and asked me to go back and look again just now and look through your vods that are public etc
Kezha: After looking through the vods though one thing sticks out like a sore thumb and i'm not sure if you are aware but there seems to still be a massive amount of viewbotters attached to your channel. This is something anyone can see, and if that is the case and people see it and report it like i did and that happens over time twitch will usually shadowban, and remove revenue as first measures in hopes that the person will try to solve it or stop. And normally repeated offenses do meet actual bans
Kezha: The very last part of your last stream vod you talk about twitch should clarify what is and what isnt allowed in stream amount terms, or what could be the issue. as far as i see your account is only flagged for severa viewbotting abuse. There used to be "rules against 24/7" streams but they are so diffuse no one cares and they are not relevant anymore
Kezha: You can also stream on several platforms at the same time now as of a few months ago. So you should not have any worry streaming on twitch and youtube at the same time.
Kezha: I would strongly suggest getting with twitch directly though if you have not ordered viewbots yourself. given that its not something that can be set up by others though, its a bit tough if they will want to listen, but unless you fix that issue chances are they wont really be to lenient unfortunately. But that would be the best route to go, even if twitch is ass, and the support is trash.
Kezha: Theres also always youtube though, Which is better, but has less exposure, i guess :p
Kezha: And being live 24/7 isnt sus, theres tonnes of people that do that, if twitch staff have been looking at the stream manually reviewing the only sus thing would be having tonnes of viewers, but in the span of 6 hours, only 50 seperate sentances was spoken by 4 different people etc
Kezha: And you can see that in your vods yourself too, i did see that was a recurring thing that might have been picked up by manual reviews.
Kezha: If you want a good example of someone using viewbots in the Entropia category, and huffing big amounts of copium denying it, look at #NAME# when they are live :p
Kezha: 100+ viewers, 0 chat interaction for hours 0 content. The twitch community for Entropia is fairly vocal in itself, and while lurkers exist, theres about 150 people in total and you can always recognize the names, so its always hilarious when someone pops up as stream, once a month, and in 5 minutes has doubled or trippled the entire category viewership LUL
Kezha: Anyways, hit support up, spam them if you have to. Ask them specifically how to avoid malicious streambots. And in the meantime do avoid as best as possible to not raid people as that will throw the bots over on other people and cause issues there untill you are live again
Kezha: Also sorry for the wall of text, i have no idea if you are on the forums or discord to send you a message

I will not include his messages and responses, but it was immidiately accusing me of know what is a viewbotter, and what is not. Him saying he has banned every spam advert bot he sees, stating his highest viewcount and sub count and how because its high, there can't be bots. and ending with that he did not know how to stop them ( i understood that as viewbots targeted at him ) and if they were in his stream, someone else sent them.

Kezha: I used to frequently hunt bot chanels and use the tools I have access rom there still. Or I may not, depends, since twitch disallowed viewers seeing who attends a chat a few years back, so the only way to do it now is by not totally but sort of ok ways still. Thankfully not a third party program anymore just third party extensions, which kind of is the same but you know xD and a twitch rep whos not directly mine because not partner. but someone i have known now for a good few years that while un
Kezha: And xx subs v xxx viewers for example might not be all accurate, as it is unlikely that 99 subs would all instantly attend a stream going live, and during a 48 hour run not say a single word :p Even for bigger streamers with several hundred subs, or thousands of subs, the rate at which a sub does not say a single word in a chat, not even typing ! commands etc, is near 0, so while nice, that too sounds like a red flag as much as it sucks
Kezha: Sort of "free money, but at what cost"

As i've said many times on PCF, and in this thread, the tools i do refer to are not some necesarily hiddne secret stuff. I also explained upon his stats he told me that it is unlikely that even if one has X subs, all of them will drop what they hold, and jump to watch him stream. As well as just mentioning how other streams in general tend to be and work. I mentioned i spent a little bit at least looking on as to just not do what Alainx said we should not do, which would be to report willy nilly anyone. But breaking records on entropia with viewership, and during a whole day a handfull of people talking, that was to odd. And i explained that his size, albeit what it is, and to have near 0 interactivity during a entire day with those consistent numbers, did not add up. So me explaining, or at least trying to explain why it was odd on the numbers and things he gave me.

He responded with that the reason i think it was fake viewers, was because people did not talk as the only reason, and "who would talk in a afk crafting stream". I did specify it was not a one of peek in peek out. and in the vods available, he was active playing and interacting with people on discord. I feel that part is worth mentioning here, but i do think he was annoyed and agitated enough at this point that i do not think it matters still in the whole.

I go on with:

Kezha: The reason i personally think you have viewbots in your channel, (excuse if this sounds blunt or accusingly) Would be a case of several factors which is what i forwarded to twitch some weeks ago like i mentioned
Kezha: Those factors were that the viewercount spiked from a flat 2-10 viewers, to 60+ in the matter of 3 hours in early november late ish october. And since then it never dipped away for the period i was looking at it. That is one factor.
Kezha: Spikes happen because ofraids etc, but if so quickly die off, many leave and so on. Your channel saw a fixed increase in 50 people one day, 80 the other, then 50 again, it was always set flat numbers and the amount of legitimate accounts not stemming from one demographic country was also a factor i highlighted to twitch at the time
Kezha: Sure, you could have 70 people from guatemala watching you and its 100% legit and they are all subbed to you :p But in the reality of things, prooobabily not.
Kezha: All things i gave to twitch after just looking at publically available stuff for 2 weeks, was pretty much things that would be "If it quacks like a duck, it walks like a duck, its most likely a duck". The fact taht twitch has taken certain actions on your account in forms of shadowbanning, and halting ad revenue, are fairly clear indicators that they are seeing something going on
Kezha: Like i said earlier, they rarely ban viewbotting acounts right off the bat, they get slapped with these measures first in hopes of the streamer realizing and stopping. If its something beyond your controll, you should contact twiotch, and like i said, spam them if you can to get them to help you out
Kezha: Because regardless of what i or anyone else thinks, you have gotten shadowbanned (your account does not appear in the entropia category, when you stream in it) and your title would have one believe they have stopped ad your ad revenue.
Kezha: Not much i can do though or anyone, and like i said i Just wanted to give you a poke about it since someone asked me to look at it because i've helped twitch and been around doing stuff against viewbotters for over a decade and probably wanted to see if there is a way to see if its targeted or not, which there kind of is not unfortunately
Kezha: Twitch can help you though if it is targeted

And after this point all that has been said and done is said and done, he asks me who asked me to look, and i gave him the discord name, i can't find the person either, and in my OP i do mention the name, i have no clue who that was, or why. When i search for them now i can't find shit, and me being naive seeing someone in a joint server from EU i straight up did not think twice about it, I simply saw someone asking something benign, in turn realize that hmm perhaps something wrong has happened, well i can help this guy, its the least i can do.

And after this it sort of just repeats itself as i would say he is at this point incredibly angry, likely already talking to friends about me i would presume. Because as we go back and forth him getting more annoyed and accusing me directly, and me repeating myself with above stuff that he needs to contact twitch, linking the youtube video i've also linked in this thread. Repeating how anyone can really just find and utilize tools and view twitch stats of any user they want etc. I do not know how to de-escalate things, as i've said when someone gets more and more angry at you, its easy to end up in a loop.

I end up hopping onto and seeing his stream because he stopped replying alltogether and my last messages were just repeats of telling him what he could to do get things going again and right it, by contacting twitch and letting them know that someone is targeting him with this stuff. Only to hear how he, and someone else is in i would presume a discord call, and while he does not at all try to calm his friends down with what im telling him, he does instead rile them up by saying i'm still PMing him.

The last messages i send him to which i am honestly feeling quite scared hearing random people talking about causing you harm and internally escalating issues without your ability to defend yourself:

Kezha: But one thing, if i hear this correct. It is not OK for you to aim your friends to seemingly want to attack me
Kezha: I've done what any viewer could do
Kezha: Any simple bystander
Kezha: You can tell him to stop, or i will do save this and take it forward
Kezha: Because he is not making me feel safe.
Kezha: If i wanted to harm you id not poke you and want to help you by telling you to spam twitch after all, would i

He quoted these as well and said i was PMing him, and "now he is asking me to tell you guys to calm down or he will take it forwards... more threats". I guess it is a threat (?) but when someone is threatening your well being on the live, saying you will save that and take it to twitch as a result becasue it is not ok to act like that, is at least not what i would say is a threat?

EDIT: Realizing screenshot, is not the same as copypasting, here is the above in screenshot format, twitch chat is not the biggest so ... yep

Last edited:
what impresses me more is that anyone watch a stream of Entropia...
Looking at someone clickng a bp... it is arleady boring to click cant imagine looing at someone who clicks
looking at someone that kill daikiba for 4 hours... my neural system is offended in mayhem i cant think to watch someone else doing it
listeing to some nonsense garbage from someone that is level 30 and explqains endgame tactics
and such garbage....
maybe i am too old..

After reading the posts its sad we are deviating from the point including myself. It is the fact that there may be a third party sending bots to streamers, not just one but us all , i could care less about viewer count like i have stated in my posts/threads its meant to help everyone whether in soc or not,but fake viewers do not help my purpose since no players in game to link those views and allow any benefit but to boost stream, at the end if the day if my stream sucks or not let the course of natural real viewers rise or go low but view botting is well a bad behavior ,and neither should anyone condone this behavior. Whether youre a uber or nub throwing hate or
shade wont help just duke it out in the pvp ring with barbellas but allowing such toxic behavior is detrimental to everything , especially if ue5 is to come out , these bot attacks will make streamers look like a joke ,make the game look like a joke. ,

Why don’t you just block the people you don’t like/want to see? Then you won’t see then, won’t hear from them and then you’ll forget about them..

Report those using bots to boast numbers and move on?

Not sure why this drama has been created over something irrelevant.

I’m not a twitch person at all so I don’t have any idea what I am talking about but I find it hilarious that 50 views on your thingy is considered suspiciously high and gets you reported for buying views. Really, what a sad platform then? 😂

How’s your tt profit going again?
sice i purchased a "XYZ Ped printer" i am just in a downswing and return is 82.74% but i am sure next month i will return 164% to average !
:)

Jokes apart in italy there is a famous woman that has about 4m followers, strange thing 1.5m were from india....
well we all know that indian people love italy but.... i doubt they are all legit :)
people that stream Entropia for revenues from Twitch or Youtube are not doing it right.
better buy a cat and make picture of him, or shave feet and go onlyfans.
just my 2 PECs

Status
Back