Community vote.

Green Rowan

Alpha
Well, my fellow EFers, we are a diverse bunch, aren’t we? From the pink fluffy-bunny type, to the bad smelling aggressive Klingon, and all shades and nuances in between.

However, every one of us from time to time comes face to face with a dilemma. A “what should I do” question that makes you sit on the fence until your backside is bright red and hurts like hell. Wouldn’t it be nice if in such a situation you could put your dilemma to the EF community vote? Generally speaking, several brains are better than one.

This could be a bit of fun, or quite serious, the choice is yours.

So here’s the thing 711. Create a special category on EF called “should I, or should I not”. In this category every player can ask the opinion of the community on something, albeit related or unrelated to EU. The community will answer by voting one way or another. The questions should be preferably yes/no questions, but not limited to that.

Now here’s the kicker: to preserve modesty, offer the choice to ask a question anonymously. Some people would find it easier to ask stuff that way. To preserve decency, new threads could be posted only after moderation.

What do you lot think about something like this?

Green

Flip a coin.

Is it only the vote or why people voted like they did that is important?

wtf!!11 who are you calling pink fluffy!!!

I don't see the need for yet another subforum, when they can just create a poll in General.

This aggressive, fluffy, smelly pink bunny does not see the need for such a section on EF...

Cheers :beerchug:

I'll tell you what... anyone that would like to get an opinion from the community regarding an issue/question is free to PM me. I will gladly start a thread in the appropriate sub-forum and the poll will be created exactly as requested. You (anyone) can remain anonymous and you can view the results/answers.

Fair enough?

I'll tell you what... anyone that would like to get an opinion from the community regarding an issue/question is free to PM me. I will gladly start a thread in the appropriate sub-forum and the poll will be created exactly as requested. You (anyone) can remain anonymous and you can view the results/answers.

Fair enough?

yep. cheers. good to know.

Back