ComPet-Bulletin--6

Am I the only one that wishes MA would focus on EU and not some stupid web app for kids?

What do you mean. Actually develop Space to match two other big space MMOs? LOL nah, who wants millions of new clients! Let's target the teenage market with no money.

just want to say none of my money was used to sell drug to 8 years old

As far as i know, for all applications published in app store, Apple takes a % from all sales (ingame purchases included). Not sure if this applies to android market.

Since Compet will be played with real money, and they would want to keep the ratio at 1$=10 ped, they will never use a distribution platform that will take a cut from their sales.

As far as i know, for all applications published in app store, Apple takes a % from all sales (ingame purchases included). Not sure if this applies to android market.

Since Compet will be played with real money, and they would want to keep the ratio at 1$=10 ped, they will never use a distribution platform that will take a cut from their sales.

If everyone thinks like that there won't be steam or similar

drink came out my nose.

I heard a rumor that they will have access for beta testers to preview the app prior to full release but only those with compet deeds will get this opportunity.

Is this a valid rumor or just speculation someone started up in attempt to push compet deed sales?

I heard a rumor that they will have access for beta testers to preview the app prior to full release but only those with compet deeds will get this opportunity.

Is this a valid rumor or just speculation someone started up in attempt to push compet deed sales?

Yes it true:

The app is on schedule to be launched during the first quarter of 2016 with a beta version being released exclusively to ComPet deed holders, a few months prior to the release.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2015/05/26/ComPet-Bulletin--5.xml

Back