ComPet Closed Beta Has Begun

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]ComPet Closed Beta Has Begun![/h] We are happy to announce that the Compet Closed Beta has now begun!
Please note that the ComPet Closed Beta is only open to ComPet Deed Buyers.
All ComPet Deed Buyers will receive emails giving further information on the Closed Beta.

Originally Posted Here

and when we will be allowed to start downloading 3,53 GB EU update ?

probably somewhere around when they are finished i would think.:scratch2:

They had to organise their little pokemon thing first, now they'll get working on EU.

I still havnt had an e-mail about compet. Has anyone else?

Nothing Yet...... Dont forget to check Junk box though :wise:

I don't get how they can say its begun, but we have still not received any e-mails.

[h=2]ComPet Closed Beta Has Begun![/h] We are happy to announce that the Compet Closed Beta has now begun!
Please note that the ComPet Closed Beta is only open to ComPet Deed Buyers.
All ComPet Deed Buyers will receive emails giving further information on the Closed Beta.

Originally Posted Here

Heheh, sucks for all the people who bought with PEDs and not from webshop if I'm reading this right. :)

i imagine its taking longer than expected to generate and confirm the mailing list for beta info

Its open to anyone who has compet deeds and I did buy my deeds from the web shop.

Heheh, sucks for all the people who bought with PEDs and not from webshop if I'm reading this right. :)

Mmm this is a very good point indeed...

Still good that the beta is coming.

if this game is a true RCE than buying with ped is the same as buying with cash...i hope!!!!

Will we be able to test the game?

Yes, those who own ComPet deeds will be invited to join the closed beta test.

Taken from the home page

Ancient

Ancient-

They are always spotty with wording but I'm reading this as "Buyers" and not "Holders"

Could very well be wrong but its what I see

Well thats good then, I bought at least 100, I only have 1 left though.

Don't worry, now that the compet is up, the e-mail sending will be delayed 1 month because of ....
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

I bought compet deeds through webshop and no e-mail yet....:cheer:

Pretty sure everyone holding a deed will get invite though :)

They are starting to take the piss a bit.

Please could someone post in a few hours whether or not the beta allows for depositing :).

I would really like to know if I can expect some sweet dividends in my ped flow centre before spending 5 hours downloading the update :laugh:. Thanks

Please could someone post in a few hours whether or not the beta allows for depositing :).

I would really like to know if I can expect some sweet dividends in my ped flow centre before spending 5 hours downloading the update :laugh:. Thanks

Its looking like being in a few hours at this rate.

i guess there is a program running through all account inventories and flagging any holders, once its finished all flagged accounts will be emailed.

But why do you want to be in the beta? Test for bugs or someting :scratch2:

I dont know, maybe so we can get involved early and maybe have an advantage?

dont expect an advantage other than practice, usually when the beta are closed and game goes gold, all beta progress is wiped.

you should get free ped to spend in there and no way to buy ingame currency until its launched

dont expect an advantage other than practice, usually when the beta are closed and game goes gold, all beta progress is wiped.

you should get free ped to spend in there and no way to buy ingame currency until its launched

lol, are we talking about the same company here? All they are driven towards is making PED. I would be surprised in a real cash game if they don't allow you to spend PED in the beta

lol, are we talking about the same company here? All they are driven towards is making PED. I would be surprised in a real cash game if they don't allow you to spend PED in the beta

and what if someone finds a bug that clones ped? its a beta bugs should be breeding

EDIT: thats not to say it won't get turned on later tho, maybe a week or so before launch, also this means no compet deed payouts

They have already said that the beta will reflect the finished game. Thats why they have delayed it so many times. The beta was supposed to be released about a month and a half ago. I would be surprised if there are many bugs, if any.

They have already said that the beta will reflect the finished game. Thats why they have delayed it so many times. The beta was supposed to be released about a month and a half ago. I would be surprised if there are many bugs, if any.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:7

MA and NO BUGS in same sentence ?
What u smoke bro ? I want too :yup::smoke:

hope so, but its the first beta, devs never check the software like users, some users go out with the intention to break the software, find exploits that devs never even considered... these are the best beta testers you can get (if they report it)

Back