Compet - Entropia pet connection

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Ok so i think i am going crazy now...

I am 99% sure that recently i have either received e-mail about Compet info or i have read it here on PCF but now i can not find it no matter how hard i try and search for it. So i have started to think that mayby i have just dreamed about it and it was not real! :laugh:

The info i "think" i got in the mail/post on PCF was that there will finally be connection between Entropia and Compet in this particular manner:
it will be possible to sell pets from Entropia into the Compet but only for "level up" purposes (if you do not know you need to sacrifice 2x lev 5 pet to upgrade other pet from lev 9 to 10. Similar two lev 10 pet to upgrade from 14->15 and so on).

When i saw the info i know i had no time to read it carefully all and just gave it quick glimpse and thats it.

And now: I CAN'T FIND IT!

So now please - tell me i am NOT going crazy here and i actually saw this kind of info somewhere (and if yes - could you please give me a link or something)?
And if it actually WAS a dream - mayby it is good idea to implement?

(posting in offtopic since Compet part of forum is closed).

Falagor
:bandit:

Ok so i think i am going crazy now...

I am 99% sure ... Compet info ...

And now: I CAN'T FIND IT!

So now please - tell me i am NOT going crazy here....
Falagor
:bandit:

You aren't! It was on this forum a few days ago. "Soon" the ability to transfer pets for levelling-up in ComPet. No specifics on xps or so - was taken to believe they will be the sacrificial pets only. My assumption is stable owners will be the ones buying pets in EU and able to sell over at ComPet.
In later releases pets will be truly transferable (presumably able to fight), as well as the direction from ComPet to EU.
Dunno where the thread is- haven't looked - just confirming what you read for you!

it will be possible to sell pets from Entropia into the Compet but only for "level up" purposes (if you do not know you need to sacrifice 2x lev 5 pet to upgrade other pet from lev 9 to 10. Similar two lev 10 pet to upgrade from 14->15 and so on).

It's really to early to say since MA just posted the idea and most likely will not start development until 2020, but what they stated is that they will be interdicting new 'level up' pets into EU that can be used to sell in Compets. I hope MA scraps this idea and starts this project all over by using any pets in EU to sale in Compets. As of now my bet is that these new pets will be accessed only using StrongBoxes which yes makes no sense but well we are talking MA here.

Back