ComPet Notification - ComPet Deed Revenue Share Payouts

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]Notification: ComPet Deed Revenue Share Payouts[/h]There have been some questions regarding when Deed Holders will start receiving ComPet Deed revenue share payouts.

Payment of ComPet Deed revenue share to Deed Holders will commence once ComPet leaves the Beta stage.

To those who are playing ComPet Open Beta, we thank you all for your continuing feedback!

/Compet Team!

Originally Posted Here

Buying compet deeds 30 ped each.

I’d be very surprised if MA leave it to fail. There’s no reason why they won’t continue to develop it once the game is live and revenue earning, just like they do to EU.

I don’t get a lot of things about the game though:

A lot of work was put into the village with a 3D feel, yet it doesn’t seem to be used to its full potential. Even the raid battles switch to a battle screen. It would have been fun to walk your pet into the opponents village and attack in that “village” view (much like EU). It would’ve been funny and entertaining to watch your pet march up.

I don’t get why you don’t select “all” the battle choices at the start of each fight. It would have been so much easier to program, more fun, more of a gamble, much more easier for auto pets to calculate and fight back. With a choice to select at each turn, basically makes it like a human chess player against the machine, very difficult I would imagine for auto pets to win...and it's slow.

I think they need a simpler method of downloading and “auto” setup without zip files. I’ve not go my head around updating the original test game, my PC won’t accept a new download…so I gave up future test runs.

I’m not keen to dump it onto a tablet yet, until a decent version of it is ready. That said I’m in my mid 40's, and losing touch with modern tech, so maybe that’s all my fault.

I hope there’s not too much head scratching going on, and they can push this past beta soon. We’re miles past the original deadline and if we’re all honest about it, I reckon it will be a good year of more work. I’ve got past the hope of MA pushing out the perfect game now, just dump the thing out there and fix it as they go.

Rick

Last edited:
Releasing buggy game to public would be REALLY bad idea. That would give game bad reputation in mobile world and kill any chance to be success. People expect games on their cellphones to work. They often have only a few minutes to play you absolutely cannot have a buggy game.

#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

Releasing buggy game to public would be REALLY bad idea. That would give game bad reputation in mobile world and kill any chance to be success. People expect games on their cellphones to work. They often have only a few minutes to play you absolutely cannot have a buggy game.
#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

It is always bad to release a game with many bugs. Except for early access and beta purposes. In this case the players know, that it may have some bugs, and can life with it. But a release should be hardcore tested.

It is always bad to release a game with many bugs. Except for early access and beta purposes. In this case the players know, that it may have some bugs, and can life with it. But a release should be hardcore tested.

Then we look forward to revenue share in 2017 then....lol :)

Unless of course MA want to be brave and suggest a release date, but they haven't; so that tells me they neither have confidence to issue a release date, or struggling to work out how to make it work properly to issue a release date.

Whatever;.... I'm getting to the point that I'm passed caring about the $2500 I put into it (could've been worse, might have been $20K); the EU pets are cool enough, and I'm sure when the battles finally come then EU pets will be alive again. Which I hope is in-game battles and not switching to separate battle screens.

Would've killed myself drinking $2.5k of beer I guess...smiles.

Rick

Two words: Compet Go

Hope that will be available in the Appstore for the release ;)
And not like virtual tycoon that after few years you investigate for an alternative to bring tycoon to ios.

I reckon the payouts should start now

I don't understand why deed holders won't receive their peds on the beta testing. We own 30% of whatever is being deposited in the game by players, being it on the beta phase or not.

░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
░░░▀▀░▄ComPet▄░░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░