Compet Winter Championship (20k ped prizepool)

Is it still alpha/beta?

Could not find an option to create account, just:
- Login with existing.
- Facebook
- Google+
Within the game you need to assign an email to the account

So assign an email to an account I don't have ? :)

You should be able to enter game and in there save an e-mail. Long time since i did it :)

As i remember it should be like "New adventure". My info is from closed beta and desktop version thou

I assume the compet peds are not real peds?
As in 10 ped = 1 usd

Compet is now on Steam

Compet is now on Steam - please take the opportunity to comment in their review section and mention casually - or not - how awesome ENTROPIA UNIVERSE is. I say this because the more people play = the more money in circulation = more profit to the company = more chance for future survival = more loot in the loot pool = more demand for better programming = well you get the picture :)

Entropia Universe is an awesome platform even if it's not perfect.

I assume the compet peds are not real peds?
As in 10 ped = 1 usd

competwithdraw.jpg

:tiphat:

Compet doesn't work with Bluestacks, when it does I'll try it.

Compet doesn't work with Bluestacks, when it does I'll try it.

Maybe I am just too Gronk to understand... Why would you want to run the Compet Android App using an Android emulator running on your PC when you just can download the Compet PC version? :scratch2:

Maybe I am just too Gronk to understand... Why would you want to run the Compet Android App using an Android emulator running on your PC when you just can download the Compet PC version? :scratch2:

I just play mobile games using a smartphone emulator (once you've played games that have been designed for a small smartphone screen on a big desktop monitor with a mouse and keyboard, you'll sort of understand better - racing games like Asphalt 8 are a delight for example. :xwink: )

----------------------------------

Correction to my earlier post
:

It's gone from:

on 11 December to:

So it now works!

Last edited:
I read yesterday that it was downloaded by 30 millions users surpassing pokemon go ! :wtg:

Nice prize pool. I look forward to seeing how many people get involved :yay:

From the number of downloads and ratings it seems compet is gaining some steady traction.

Back