Info: Complete Name List Of All Haircuts Ingame!

male #1 should be GI

male #25 should be skinhead or bald

Please look at www.entropiabeauty.com
and you will see that Male #25 is not balled, there is a ponytail on the back of his head. As Ive been trying to say. These pictures does not give you a 360view, so you need to look at the more detailed pictures to see the hole haircut...

As for male #1 beeing called GI, shouldnt the female one also be called that?? and in the end, does it matter if its GI or skinhead... I think more ppl can imagin what skinhead looks like then GI (since its an american term).

But if its needed a poll will be make....

26 should be Corona
and 25 should be Apache

(both for the female ofc)

It is only me that looks at hairstyle #25 and have wet dreams about a woman on a horse :)
Do you have any pictures of the corona haircut or Apache cut. would been cool to see.

#24 Male I think should be "Emo" not punk.

Not sure I agree :scratch2:

#12 male: The Skater
#19 male: The Highpointe or DoWop. and for shits and giggles the Icepick :D

I`ve always called#2 the Bristlehog :D

#19 male--Focused (after all the whole cut focuses to a point..also reminds me of an old cartoon character I can't place! Dagwood maybe?)

Doesn't it look like Astro Boy a bit? Or maybe that burger place character? I can't remember it's name.

Edit: Big Boy burgers character! [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Please look at www.entropiabeauty.com
and you will see that Male #25 is not balled, there is a ponytail on the back of his head. As Ive been trying to say. These pictures does not give you a 360view, so you need to look at the more detailed pictures to see the hole haircut...

As for male #1 beeing called GI, shouldnt the female one also be called that?? and in the end, does it matter if its GI or skinhead... I think more ppl can imagin what skinhead looks like then GI (since its an american term).

But if its needed a poll will be make....

This is why I think #1 should be Stubble. ;) Stubby means something else,
it's a person that "has a wider size"... ;)

It is only me that looks at hairstyle #25 and have wet dreams about a woman on a horse :)
Do you have any pictures of the corona haircut or Apache cut. would been cool to see.

Yup Kimmi just you :D

lol and piccies of those are just like your #25 and #26 :rolleyes: (well imo obviously)

Yup Kimmi just you :D

lol and piccies of those are just like your #25 and #26 :rolleyes: (well imo obviously)

I tryed to google corona and Apache.... I dont really find any thing that showes a hairstyle called that... or anything looking the same...

i would call #19 Male "Regular" as it was one of the 3 basic cuts pre 9.0 ... and i remember it being called that :D (or at least i used that name)

i would call #19 Male "Regular" as it was one of the 3 basic cuts pre 9.0 ... and i remember it being called that :D (or at least i used that name)

its a regular cut yeah... but it also shows a clear receding hairline :p
I dunno... will prolly make a few polls when I feel I have enought name suggestions...

#26M is also known as the Hogglo Sneeze :)

the male #12 : Back-combed Medium (Medium Back-comb?)

Names updated!!

Please keep sending me suggestions, I know I prolly miss some of the suggestions so please give me some reminders.

I am thinking of calling #8 female "Classic medium" based on this article.
http://www.hairzingers.com/hairstyles-2007.htm

#19 Male: Still have _No Name_ (It says Elvis but I just forgot to remove name, we called someother cut Elvis)

#30 mohican or in brackets we aint all american, i know what it means but still ;) or am i just being fussy lol

#29 male is what is called "Corn Rows" IRL. http://www.fotosearch.com/ITS199/itf099013/

And please consider changing the name of "Skinhead." Skinhead isn't a hair style, it's the name of a hate group.

And Male #21 doesn't look like a fauxhawk at all... it does, however, look like Phillip J. Fry!

awesome haircut.

amazing haircut man, thanks a lot... looks sweet.

Names Updated!​

#29 male is what is called "Corn Rows" IRL. http://www.fotosearch.com/ITS199/itf099013/

And please consider changing the name of "Skinhead." Skinhead isn't a hair style, it's the name of a hate group.

And Male #21 doesn't look like a fauxhawk at all... it does, however, look like Phillip J. Fry!

I change #29 male to "Corn Rows", plz pm me if you want a free haircut!

I know Skinhead isnt a official hairstyle, but Final Fantasy isnt either. Namins are kinda just "the first thing that you think of when you see the cut".
Atleast thats how I see most of the "nick naming" in entropia.

Male #21 doesnt completely look like a fauxhawk, but I feel its the closest name we got atm....... what is Phillip J. Fry?

Please keep sending me suggestions, I know I prolly miss some of the suggestions so please give me some reminders.

don't get it

don't get it
16-20 or so are 2x in the F-list?

greetz

nice!

nice! I like ppl who fix things fast!
greetz

still looking for help... suggestions etc..

still could use some help...
or does all members in entropia approve this :p

I would call the #17 (male) for Joe.. reminds me of a good friend...:silly2:

Lol, and 17 female make that one pink :)
since i will never get rid of this haircut ever again.
Its funky, punky and easy to maintain.
looks good with masks, with hats and stuff.

Just fooling about the name.
I think i like elf.
But for ladies i would call it tinkerbell :)

Pink

#19 male reminds me of a Cowlick. Sitting in the field sweating and getting licked by a daik.

Ok how bout Pinpoint or Arrow for 19. I fig the cowlick would be a nogo. But hey you never know. Thanks

Back