Info: Complete Name List Of All Haircuts Ingame!

I think the name of #19 should be Tintin. It looks like him and he is well known.

Here are two pics of Tintin

tintin.png

tintin.jpg

who is tintin

also, i dont see the similarity AT ALL :confused:

Maybe Tintin isnt that well known in the US? He is in Europe. We have always called a haircut that points uppwards in the front for a tintin cut.

any more inputs...
help :D

What every trendy Entropian should be wearing this Autumn....

17-f.jpg
ggirl.jpg

#17 - Good Girl !

19-m.jpg
dawg.jpg

#19 - Bad Boy !

:banana:

I was looking through the list and screenshots, both here and on the website... nice compilation! It's nice to finally see them at more than one angle. Some comments...

#5 and #11 for female are both called Longhair, though they are different. #5 can be called "Longhair Styled" while #11 can be "Longhair Unstyled". #5 definitely looks more polished while #11 is more plain. Or perhaps, based on that last sentence, "Longhair Polished" and "Longhair Plain"?

#12 male is currently called Beach Style. I agree, however "Surfer" might be better?

#19 male, which is currently unnamed, reminds me of John Travolta in the movie Grease. Perhaps call that style "Greaser"? His character in the movie was a greaser, as were all his friends who constantly combed goop into their hair to slick it back while doing something stylish with the front, sometimes pointy. If you search "greaser" in Google images you can see various examples. http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS282US282&q=greaser&btnG=Search+Images

Got my free haircut now, Thx Kimmi ;)

time to post #31-33 now (or did they not come out yet)

I like #29 Corn Rows but I think it would really cool if you add a short pony tail to it. It would look kinda gangsta :D

Figure this could use a bump. For all the new people to the forums. Who may be searching for haircut pics. Great job on this Kimmi. And keep up the good work unlocking the new cuts.

#6 Male - Flowhawk :laugh: I suck at this.
#19 Male - The Rhino

Last edited:
For me #19 Male looks like the old-school rockabilly look from the '50's.... what they called the D.A. (Ducks Arse):)

Hurrikane

A bit off topic, but when do we get to see chest hair (M), back hair (M) and maybe smuggling squirrels (F)?

:eek:

Just askin...

Blackjack :cowboy:

still think male #1 should be named Army haircut (or army for short). Just Google images for "army haircut"

male #28 --> Pinhead (guy from hellraiser)
#10 --> 8-ball (just as bald)
#21 --> headwind

Last edited:
#19 (M) = Tintin

Why does the #19(M) still has no name?

it is obviously the Lard lad from The Simpsons :D
simpsons_lard_lad_box3.jpg

review_lardlad_2.jpg

Last edited:
where the hell's the mullet?

Im just bumping this post, since ppl keep asking me about it.

I know my webpage isnt working anymore, will fix it when I have time.

Doesn't it look like Astro Boy a bit? Or maybe that burger place character? I can't remember it's name.

Edit: Big Boy burgers character! [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

haha I thought the exact same thing ... I remember going to bob's big boy restaraunts when I was a kid.

Back