Congrat to BA

Status

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
For resorting to a cheap exploit to take our control room in under 67 minutes.

You should be truly, truly proud of yourselves, and I am sure you will be dividing the peds equally amongst all the helpers you needed.

For the helpers' info, that LA makes 3500-4000 peds a week: i hope you get your fair share

Immortal

I am curious to what exploit you are refering to?

Please explain, because I am lost in your unfounded accusation?

Tiny

Last edited:
For resorting to a cheap exploit to take our control room in under 67 minutes.

You should be truly, truly proud of yourselves, and I am sure you will be dividing the peds equally amongst all the helpers you needed.

For the helpers' info, that LA makes 3500-4000 peds a week: i hope you get your fair share

Immortal

QQ no exploit used.

We played clean.
Now i can't say the same about skippie and his mob trains.
But like i said on public chat and PM to skippie
Shit talk aside, GG for great fight and REAL LG.

if its an exploit and you have SS's just send them into MA and get the fuckers banned ;)

GG to all parties involved.

Im not 100% sure what happened in the MCR, so i cant make any comments. If anything it's probably bad coding on MA's behalf.

Accusation is it was destroyed through a solid object (wall).....or unless some people were just lagging.

Nonetheless thanks for the fun.

The exploit is shooting the control room while remaining outside the building, using rockets and wall/lag exploit. Oh, how cute, some of you thought you claimed it by making a frontal assault. Perahaps you should consult your superiors for clarification. I do find it curious how noob trolls who have and will never participate in LG have so much to say on a subject they know absolutely nothing about.

Anyways, gg for about 40% of the battle, you would have gained some respect if it was a legitimate win, but I guess BA aren't bothered by such notions anymore.

The exploit is shooting the control room while remaining outside the building, using rockets and wall/lag exploit. Oh, how cute, some of you thought you claimed it by making a frontal assault. Perahaps you should consult your superiors for clarification. I do find it curious how noob trolls who have and will never participate in LG have so much to say on a subject they know absolutely nothing about.

Anyways, gg for about 40% of the battle, you would have gained some respect if it was a legitimate win, but I guess BA aren't bothered by such notions anymore.

You are funny!, to take down control room is just the 10% of LG and first part, you then need to open the claim and hold it for one hour!!! And that's where the hard part without any pitbulls begin! And thats where BA kicked your asses!!

Last time we attacked your LA with Ex Cons we destroyed your control room in like 7 minutes :D, Sometimes mod fap is not enough right ? :D

Gratz BA, nice one!:)

From my position it was a well thougth out well planned and well executed plan. The lag was imence i was been shot by ppl before they renderd on my screen. I know of no exploites being used certainally non were planned for and as far as any in house soc chat went non was discussed.

Ty UU it was a great battle i just dont think there is a need for crying when you were truley beaten by a superior force.

Del

Last edited:

You meant per month correct?

On the subject of legitimate we also again had to fight against UU and Spider stalkers that you guys kept dragging in to try clear the claim marker.

Seems it takes two teams to play dirty, not just one team.

GG's anyways.

Damn i totally understand your moral high ground here mate, really sounds like BA did some shady shit on you!

such a shame that you guys lost the LA since you increased the maturity to stalkers very recently, so hard to find a decent stalker spawn lately!...... just saying!

Ok I understand you are angry, we made you lose money - by making you fight to defend the LA and for not getting daily income from it, but to accuse us of exploit?

We attacked you in the first place, for the fun of the game and the challenge.
Even if we didn't take the LA, we will still be happy for the GG.

Please, you have no basis for you exploit claims.

Also Pecka is right, the true challenge is to defend the claim itself and not the MCR.
3 people who do 200+ damage a shot can take down the MCR in less then a minute, (and that is what, more or less, happened here) but attacking, claiming and defending the claim marker is harder then that.

I also want to add that UU uses obvious exploit and that is mobtraining with a vehicle.

P.S: EMW please your support in UU just looks so fake, just cuz you hate BA - it makes me laugh.

Well first of all even i was inside mcr shooting att the stuff in there. Someone from uu should know that becaous i got killed 2 sec after last part in mcr was destroyed. Only thing i saw in there first 5 sec was those stuff to destroy, avatar lagg. So exploit? Hell no..
Now your are really starting to sound like bad loosers.
It was fun and gg.

U almost made it with all that mobtraining u guys did!

Do you have any proof of this?

Or do you need a better computer to actually see me go to the doorway then move out of the way after firing?

You have to admit there was a ton of lag problems, and you have to admit...you lost :)

Tiny

Last edited:
You are funny!, to take down control room is just the 10% of LG and first part, you then need to open the claim and hold it for one hour!!! And that's where the hard part without any pitbulls begin! And thats where BA kicked your asses!!

Last time we attacked your LA with Ex Cons we destroyed your control room in like 7 minutes :D, Sometimes mod fap is not enough right ? :D

Gratz BA, nice one!:)

Yeah without pitbulls, but with 10+ vtols and choppers right at marker :D Again somebody who was not there and knows "everything" ...

Yeah without pitbulls, but with 10+ vtols and choppers right at marker :D Again somebody who was not there and knows "everything" ...

If Araneatrox Stalkers were not trained in (and using pitbulls to do so) by members of your society (because you had no chance otherwise), there would have not been a need for any kind of vehicle.

Just admit you failed...:p

Tiny

Last edited:
*grab the :popcorn:!!!*

Gratz to BA for winning :) Good job

Do you have any proof of this?

Or do you need a better computer to actually see me go to the doorway then move out of the way after firing?

You have to admit there was a ton of lag problems, and you have to admit...you lost :)

Tiny

With all the work you did, I hope you'll be getting your fair split of the 4000/71=57 peds per week. Assuming BA divvies up their team loots equally, of course.

With all the work you did, I hope you'll be getting your fair split of the 4000/71=57 peds per week. Assuming BA divvies up their team loots equally, of course.

PED or no PED, win or loose...I had fun, isn't that what a game is supposed to be about?

Tiny

Dudes u really makes me disapointed about UU's.

U cant be the cheaters and the whinners together. Vtols was there to protect from the illegal mobtrains(and we are talking about spiders stalkers) that ur *$^$=! skippie ran into the claim. i was expecting nothing less from that dick anyway, but rest of soc supporting that and whining on forum is just too much.

For your information, yesterday attack was supposed to just be a skirmish, we were 10 bahq out of 37. Real attack was supposed to be next weeks

lol

No we are all slaves to the leader and he makes us fight and doesn't pay us :laugh:

Damn dude stop the whine you sound like those kids that loose at a soccer game and cry about it.

:rocket: was awesome action game last night, just sily mobtrains at the end...

BA has won and point :yay:
You really have to look for excuses for losing?:scratch2:
We went to fight like men and win,but you lost and now I do them to mourn excuses.:cry:
Oh and thanks for skipi and Xen who apparently like to do mob train :wise:
Gratz BA for the whole family.:yay:
:handgun::scared::cry::rocket:

From an outsider' point of view (not being in any of the two socities), it was intresting to hear about a real battle for once!

(And the classic landgrab thing has been to defend the claim rod, as I understand it destroying the control room is just to get it kicking.)

Thanks to both UU and BA for providing me with 2 hours of entertainment!

Status
Back