Congrats ex cons new owners of la8

I also like the way that nobody objects to my version of what happened. Probably because they know its backed up by screen shots and evidence to prove the facts.

My point in this thread has been made, and amplified by the responses.

Lets leave the eu community decide what actually happened today and judge how some societies conduct themselves when claiming a victory. Personally, I think you look a bit desperate considering you were only fighting about 5 people max, and you had 5 societies :eek:

Anyway, gratz :)

So here is an Ex Cons point of view, if someone cares..

1st - We attacked UU already before and alone as ExCons (12 people in the team), we destroyed your MCR, wiped you out from marker and defended bravely for more then 30 minutes until CCCP and CK came to help you.. (3 societies vs 1, that sounds familiar to me)

2nd - Last week you defended well, eventho it is unfortunately about camping the claim not about skill really...
Still we kept trying to attack all the time, not giving up.

3rd - We prepared for this week, the tactic was clear.. Rush inside before you manage to destroy your own control room and win the click war on the marker... Unfortunately from what i read clever DA (guy from CK btw) spawned tank making half of the people crashing ( i believe almost whole Ex Cons team crashed, myself included )..

I dunno if Belza crashed also but managed to click the marker after CR was destroyed, you tried to attack several times without any real success, yes you killed belza but we again won the click war ( AoW did ) so you attacked two times more and then you just rage quit.

Also one note about what i have seen in past week.. When BA starts LG there is no single vehicle near the marker, all vehicles one by one , next to each other outside of the claim.. When cK starts the LG there is fucking pile of vehicles that you cannot see the marker... Guess who is scared...

To be honest your rage quit was pretty lame.. This wont help you get back the old name..

Gratz!

I wish we could keep this fewd up and going till MA cleans up the entire LG system.

Only then will i feel real defeat or real feeling of victory after some good fightings between the socs.
I couldnt care less who did this or did that (big picture not todays incidents) i just want it as it was before where the best force would win the claim.

Last edited:
Wasn't there because 3am for me and don't care about LA8 anyway, but from what I heard 2/3 of cK crashed in the first 15 seconds and couldn't log back in. So yeah, great "victory". :laugh: I hope Ex Cons appreciates being handed the worst LA in LG for their help in all other BA land areas. That's very generous of you BA. :deal:

I'm so glad we'll be getting that new Arena system though! :handjob:

Fix your shit MA.

is easy when you lose something downplay or find some kind of excuse.
on that tank you will have to talk to Da, BA has played fair and won :yay:
We won the land and gave it to excons :tongue2:
Gratz Excons :woot:

I also like the way that nobody objects to my version of what happened. Probably because they know its backed up by screen shots and evidence to prove the facts.

My point in this thread has been made, and amplified by the responses.

Lets leave the eu community decide what actually happened today and judge how some societies conduct themselves when claiming a victory. Personally, I think you look a bit desperate considering you were only fighting about 5 people max, and you had 5 societies :eek:

Anyway, gratz :)

Sorry to correct you but the attack began with BA soc alone and laban.
what happens is what ck no have warriors , only rabbits running with a fap;)

Anyone got any recent LG vids loaded up somewhere (From start of the event ) ?

Sorry to correct you but the attack began with BA soc alone and laban.
what happens is what ck no have warriors , only rabbits running with a fap;)

Even more congratz to excons then considering they must have joined when almost all cK were crashed lol

After all, this is a congratz excons thread isn't it, good to know they didn't bother showing up until the opposition had crashed out. Or is this information not entirely true?

Big shout out to Ex Cons :wtg::wtg:

Boooooo to cK <-------- the bad guys :ahh::silly2:

Even more congratz to excons then considering they must have joined when almost all cK were crashed lol

After all, this is a congratz excons thread isn't it, good to know they didn't bother showing up until the opposition had crashed out. Or is this information not entirely true?

You are really like child, i know the bitter feeling after loosing, but come on.

Ex Cons came late because they all crashed :D, we lifted off together with all. That's what is called teamplay or timing.. but you wont understand...

You are really like child, i know the bitter feeling after loosing, but come on.

Ex Cons came late because they all crashed :D, we lifted off together with all. That's what is called teamplay or timing.. but you wont understand...

Thats kind of different to Belza's story above. Which was in fact the point I was making, so thanks for agreeing :)

Thats kind of different to Belza's story above. Which was in fact the point I was making, so thanks for agreeing :)

Stop twisting words, they started with us at rdv point but they didnt make it to the claim thanks to Da tank..

i am not sure who is singing this time

here is the video that sums it up at this round..

and gratz... :D

Last edited:
Stop twisting words, they started with us at rdv point but they didnt make it to the claim thanks to Da tank..

So what I said was true then considering we crashed after 15 seconds from the start.... they were not even there at that point???? Dude, im not twisting words, its how it was. And also as your soc mate says, just ba and 1 aow.

So what I said was true then considering we crashed after 15 seconds from the start.... they were not even there at that point???? Dude, im not twisting words, its how it was. And also as your soc mate says, just ba and 1 aow.

I was almost at the claim when i crashed.. so hardly 15 seconds after start as you state...

And stop crying already , the LG is not ended when someone clicks the claim, but after he holds it for 1 hour...

way are you CK's crying 3 socs VS 5 CK"S how thit you guys thake AOW claim 5 VS 25 ??????

and yes i crasht to in the atack before i whas one claim

Gzzzz ex cons

Afaik it aint gon be a fail as it hasn't started dumby, enjoy your time of glory our time will come

Also one note about what i have seen in past week.. When BA starts LG there is no single vehicle near the marker, all vehicles one by one , next to each other outside of the claim.. When cK starts the LG there is fucking pile of vehicles that you cannot see the marker... Guess who is scared...

I have yet to go to a BAHQ claim rod defense where there were not vehicles being used for cover all over the claim rod. You should play more and shoot your mouth off less and maybe you'd know what has really been happening.

But you guys continue your social engineering trying to convince everyone that BAHQ are really Angels and cK are the bad guys.

I have yet to go to a BAHQ claim rod defense where there were not vehicles being used for cover all over the claim rod. You should play more and shoot your mouth off less and maybe you'd know what has really been happening.

But you guys continue your social engineering trying to convince everyone that BAHQ are really Angels and cK are the bad guys.

No one is saying you are bad, we just think that majority of cK suxx at pk (there are some exceptions ;p).
Admit it, else you would not rage quit after few attacks :D

And regarding vehicles, yes after few attacks they are all over the place, but the start is clean and fair ;)

Back