Congratulations Fred Flintstone :)

Norbert

Elite
His loot seemed to pass without comment, so let me be the first to congratulate Fred on his incredible loot. Number 8 in the ATH with a ......
:yay:107,287 PED:yay: Caldorite claim.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, and nice to see that sheer persistance can pay off.

Well deserved mate :)

All the Best Dibbler

Last edited:
not sure what to say mate :scratch2:
According his tracker (unless he's a old account stopped) he aint very skilled on the professions and not that persistant.
But the system is drop a bomb, found it, yours, no argue.
Gratz on the claim ;) Enjoy it while you can

not sure what to say mate :scratch2:
According his tracker (unless he's a old account stopped) he aint very skilled on the professions and not that persistant.
But the system is drop a bomb, found it, yours, no argue.
Gratz on the claim ;) Enjoy it while you can

Freds been around for a fair while :), to my knowledge he has had to sell skills multiple times to keep playing :D. Not sure why he not on tracker, i know he has had hofs/globals in the past.:confused:

As for persistance when i traded up there before the conversion to CE2 i remember him being down to his standard issue underwear and a nearly dead tt enmatter finder :D.

Yet not once did he bitch about loot (well to me at least), something i remember being different about him, just a really pleasant guy who loves to mine :).

Last edited:
Don't tell Mr. Slate.

I'm sure we can all imagine his reaction!

fred_.gif

Congratulations Fred :)

What was Barney's wife called...she was hot!? :)

Gratz on uber hof Fred btw! ;)

Freds been around for a fair while :), to my knowledge he has had to sell skills multiple times to keep playing :D. Not sure why he not on tracker, i know he has had hofs/globals in the past.:confused:

As for persistance when i traded up there before the conversion to CE2 i remember him being down to his standard issue underwear and a nearly dead tt enmatter finder :D.

Yet not once did he bitch about loot (well to me at least), something i remember being different about him, just a really pleasant guy who loves to mine :).

I would definitely prefer the person you describe to get these sort of loots - yes he may not have hit many globals, but it sounds more like thats down to lack of cash (and ability to play) than any effort on his part.

Gratz Fred!!

Grats Fred, nice ATH! Persistence does (sometimes) pay off.

Also Tracker doesn't track very well for me, so it might be similarly bad at tracking Fred. Just a thought.

I heard it was hit with tk120+oa-103 if anybody wanted to know :)

Gratz again Fred! :yay:

I'm sure we can all imagine his reaction!

fred_.gif

Congratulations Fred :)

yeh he was doing that almost non-stop during his mining trip....

I was like oh no.. there goes my loot.

I still cant find his claims or towers in the dooms.

I dont think his ATH affect loot much .....

If you're saying he's ok, then he must be so :) Gz from me too :)

BIG BIG GRATZ FRED :)

Tako se to radi matori ;). i da jos jedan dobijes :D

Back