congratulations to messi

Status
I dont blame many of our big hunters for getting a bit frustrated here, I know alot of big players cycling and open the same amount of boxes and grinds as much as messi and they dont get the near the same as him. But i refuse to believe it has anything to do with MA or Linzey who has been inactive in awhile now. I choose to be naive and believe its dynamic and timing. Same as when Junkman ripped the all the FEN items.... Dont see ppl suppecting him of inside information....

But when thats said i get the frustration

Ofcourse you do! You running around wasting other peoples peds must be sooo tough on you! And then you have to go and ask for more. I really do feel for you.

Im curious though! How many boxes does Messi and the others (who btw?) open? Since you claim to know alot of "big players" opening same amount of boxes surely you must know the numbers to be able to compare! You keep impressing! You, who time and time again proves what a knowledgable participant of this universe you are.

Oh and if I may go a little bit off topic to help you out: I dropped by your stream a while back when you were mining.
Theres a thing called overlapping you know. When mining you shouldnt actually just run around seemingly random and spam drop whenever the cooldown is off (planet side) you absolute genius of an entropia player.

Anyone has a violin?

Has this universe always been like this?

Like when other Ubers log in from a very long vacation, they log in for like a couple hours, then hof in the first 3, then log out.

We already know how this shit works.

Yea? And how many log in and DONT get a hof? Im sure you, same as Euphoria, have stats to show its an anomoly and not just your biased gut feeling! :yup:

All you people see is the achievements and not all the misses and hard work.

I dont blame many of our big hunters for getting a bit frustrated here, I know alot of big players cycling and open the same amount of boxes and grinds as much as messi and they dont get the near the same as him. But i refuse to believe it has anything to do with MA or Linzey who has been inactive in awhile now. I choose to be naive and believe its dynamic and timing. Same as when Junkman ripped the all the FEN items.... Dont see ppl suppecting him of inside information....

But when thats said i get the frustration

haha i remeber a time when i saw junkman on the smuggler spawn at arkadia and i'm like "hmmm wasn't he the guy that looted all those guns at FEN. i should fckn follow him. i bet he knows something." and i pulled this delta smuggler right near him, but it was too big for me i died. so junkman and some others helped finish it off(including bonnie and black)and boom. 36k ath. i got my biggest loot ever. 5k woohoo. ya he's not an insider:) and pirates are not stealing cahoots either.

Let me throw my non bias objective thoughts into this.

First of all obviously when it come to loot distribution in any game it needs to be fair. In this game it isn't for various reasons and it's because of programming and lack of an activity that we see in balancing loot. In games that have Unique or Legendary items when someone finds one often the Loot algorithm now will stunt their ability to find another item. Then the player that hasn't found one their chances are increased. This term is coined "Bad Loot Protection" This is to give players the feeling that if they play they have a fair shake at the system. This game obviously need some sort of algorithm for "Bad Loot Protection" pretty simple. It doesn't have one so it isn't fair.

This "Bad Loot Protection" prevents one player from gathering "ALL" the loot and evens the playing field. We want all players to feel they have and equal chance and that just isn't how people feel because it isn't equal.

Next please can we stop the turnover lie. I know saying it has to do with turnover might help you sleep at night but Finding FEN or Rare items, getting HOFs has next to nothing to do with turnover. "IF" it had to do with turnover then we could just grind and find rare items and get HOFs. This thread wouldn't exist. It has to do with an algorithm, and exploitable loot mechanics. It's like sitting down at a poker table with someone who can count cards. If you can't count then you aren't going to win.

For boxes being opened it has nothing to do with volume opened as we well know to find rare items. MA said in a thread what part of the loot algorithm for that was. It has to do with "Where" you are and "What" you are wearing as part of the formula. Then of course it come down to timing and "Other" factors. What you want to put in that "Other" category is up to you.

I bought 5 Christmas boxes in 2016 and the very first box I opened was the 2016 Christmas ring. Was this pay back for bad loot? Was it just "What" "Where" and "Other" being triggered? Up to you I have my own theories.

Finally and most importantly "Where" is this dedicated balancing team? Who are they? What are their names? How often are they going to talk to us about loot and rare items along with balancing? Honestly the balancing team should be chiming in on this thread, and every month to the community. They should be investigating any irregularities to make sure it doesn't happen again. One Avatar finding a lot of items is an irregularity that should be ended. The balancing team needs to be proactive and I hope that they can read some of this thread and realize that they need to be.

I don't think this thread is about jealously. I wish when people present facts to get answers they would stop being looked at as jealous or that they are complaining. It is factually true that Avatars getting a higher % of X is wrong and it needs to be fixed. This is a true statement. This is also part of the reason why we don't have a flourishing player base and good player retention.

So I just hope the balancing team can be transparent, active and fix issues with the loot algorithm in the future. If anything comes out of this thread that is my hopes. I also hope that Box and Rare loot isn't manipulated in the future. It should be impossible to loot duplicate rare rings. Key word there impossible and if the loot algorithm was correct it would never happen.

Last edited:
The question about the other stuff is how can you pull off to loot special rings in the perceived lack of normal rings

As far as i know the normal rings don't drop from seasonal boxes, so you can't say anything about this.

so junkman and some others helped finish it off(including bonnie and black)and boom. 36k ath. i got my biggest loot ever. 5k woohoo. ya he's not an insider:) and pirates are not stealing cahoots either.

:eek:

I had no idea who it was when I went to see what they were up to, just got lucky :cool:

When you see this thread after being inactive a while makes you certain than it is the best thing you could've done.
If you think kids fighting about who is momy's favorite lil boy is a silly lil kid's joke
wait till you see how the big boy's "who's the favourite" or "who's got the biggest e-Wiener" sounds silly.

I'd say easy, if you don't feel happy, leave, if all take that path the "chosen" ones got no hiearchy to be on to top off.

Or maybe get a bigger dose of RL, once you see it you see how really toxic and degrading the comunity is for the most part (overall, some of my best friends i met in EU).

@Smilgs , if you wanna be in his place, do what he does instead of having shooters doing it for you, remember a saying here, your best friend is your own penis, its near your butthole and won't fuck it,

Also you feel happy? I don't think i'd have the pacience this guy has to be each day 15h or more a day hunting.
He's there because he chose to be there, noy because someone magicly placed him there

Ask how much Messi's path to profitability was before he hit that rank.

You've as old as the game is almost, messi in few years overtook most cos of his no-life, type of gaming, and again, he placed himself there because he was willing to do so.

Anyways,
Chill pills, take it easy, more i see it, more i wanna login and finally sell of my storage and withdraw tbh, i see MA's decisions not going anywhere,

-New comunity manager that always disapears and never lives up to his name
-same ol' events and chances for the same ol' people, other can't really have real life if they want to have a chance.
-They always refresh things in a way, that you must always invest tons to be even on mid game range, making your gear from good to trash in an eye blink

I could name few more but meh ;):)

Ofcourse you do! You running around wasting other peoples peds must be sooo tough on you! And then you have to go and ask for more. I really do feel for you.

Im curious though! How many boxes does Messi and the others (who btw?) open? Since you claim to know alot of "big players" opening same amount of boxes surely you must know the numbers to be able to compare! You keep impressing! You, who time and time again proves what a knowledgable participant of this universe you are.

Oh and if I may go a little bit off topic to help you out: I dropped by your stream a while back when you were mining.
Theres a thing called overlapping you know. When mining you shouldnt actually just run around seemingly random and spam drop whenever the cooldown is off (planet side) you absolute genius of an entropia player.

Yea? And how many log in and DONT get a hof? Im sure you, same as Euphoria, have stats to show its an anomoly and not just your biased gut feeling! :yup:

All you people see is the achievements and not all the misses and hard work.

OHHHH i wish it wasnt my money was losing but sadly im retarded enough to hit that depo feature a bit to much :p
so babycakes i sadly have to dissapoint you its not me who is frustrated, i dont play in that lvl others is <3

and yes i suck at mining i have no idea what im doing when it comes to that :p

and NO i know shit about this game :p i normally tell ppl never to do what im doing cuz its not gonna work :p

but thx for the support of my stream <3 i am an attention whore so keep doing so :p

Have you guys ever considered that these alleged "chosen" players are not the the product of some grand conspiracy, rather this is just a game and they are simply better at it?

@girtsn: Doing something for a long time doesn't necessarily make you good at it. Maybe instead of constantly posting about how unfair you think the game is treating you or how you feel others' successes are the result of favoritism, you need to try and figure out if the problem isn't you.

Have you guys ever considered that these alleged "chosen" players are not the the product of some grand conspiracy, rather this is just a game and they are simply better at it?

@girtsn: Doing something for a long time doesn't necessarily make you good at it. Maybe instead of constantly posting about how unfair you think the game is treating you or how you feel others' successes are the result of favoritism, you need to try and figure out if the problem isn't you.

+1

Not addressing smilgs necessarily, but to all conspiracy theorists out there and to newer players.

How people believe these retarded conspiracies AND STILL play/deposit/spend a lot of time it's beyond any logic.
Too hard/expensive to leave? Investing more is definitely not going to make it easier/cheaper.

There's no such thing as hot loot, right timing, right mob, insider info what to hunt when to hunt. There's only CONSISTENCY. Period. Consistency alone is even higher than the luck factor. Being lucky will get you an item, being consistent will get you many and with that, as seen in this thread, the community's love :D

The loot thingy is a programming function with some variables you don't actually need/have to get the dev team to explain it to you as they said they can't talk about loot, ESPECIALLY in your support cases.

Everyone has a brain and in this game using it is not optional. Using the wallet instead of your brain it will be extremely easy to fail miserably. But you don't actually need a big wallet to get to endgame.

I can understand people being frustrated but that frustration should be aimed towards thing you could have done better, not at others. Stop looking in other people's wallets/bags and stick to improving your game overall - not only your gear but what you do with it it is super important too.

OHHHH i wish it wasnt my money was losing but sadly im retarded enough to hit that depo feature a bit to much :p
so babycakes i sadly have to dissapoint you its not me who is frustrated, i dont play in that lvl others is <3

and yes i suck at mining i have no idea what im doing when it comes to that :p

and NO i know shit about this game :p i normally tell ppl never to do what im doing cuz its not gonna work :p

but thx for the support of my stream <3 i am an attention whore so keep doing so :p

You are literally playing on someone elses account, several times I've heard you needing ped. Are you pretending you're not playing on other peoples dime? :scratch2:

Pretty sure if someone played a drinking game with your stream, 1 shot each time you said "Joda" they'd get alcohol poisoning within an hour.

You're welcome for the twitch support. Hope the twitch audience grows across the board for Entropia.

Oh and, whats with all the ":p" are you having a stroke?

You are literally playing on someone elses account, several times I've heard you needing ped. Are you pretending you're not playing on other peoples dime? :scratch2:

Pretty sure if someone played a drinking game with your stream, 1 shot each time you said "Joda" they'd get alcohol poisoning within an hour.

You're welcome for the twitch support. Hope the twitch audience grows across the board for Entropia.

Oh and, whats with all the ":p" are you having a stroke?
let me explain it so your IQ gets it dear <3

YES i do play on my BFs account, and yes i borrow peds that i pay back from MY money :p

its really not rocket sience if you know me :p

ps im the president of jodas fan club but ill give you a VIP pass since you seem like you want one <3

so when you done being sour tiny ill give you my discord details and we can bound through there....

have a feeling a d**k like you would fit perfect in here:laugh:

+1

Not addressing smilgs necessarily, but to all conspiracy theorists out there and to newer players.

How people believe these retarded conspiracies AND STILL play/deposit/spend a lot of time it's beyond any logic.
Too hard/expensive to leave? Investing more is definitely not going to make it easier/cheaper.

There's no such thing as hot loot, right timing, right mob, insider info what to hunt when to hunt. There's only CONSISTENCY. Period. Consistency alone is even higher than the luck factor. Being lucky will get you an item, being consistent will get you many and with that, as seen in this thread, the community's love :D

The loot thingy is a programming function with some variables you don't actually need/have to get the dev team to explain it to you as they said they can't talk about loot, ESPECIALLY in your support cases.

Everyone has a brain and in this game using it is not optional. Using the wallet instead of your brain it will be extremely easy to fail miserably. But you don't actually need a big wallet to get to endgame.

I can understand people being frustrated but that frustration should be aimed towards thing you could have done better, not at others. Stop looking in other people's wallets/bags and stick to improving your game overall - not only your gear but what you do with it it is super important too.

Its actually cute if you really believe all that you say.

Consistency is BS. Knowledge is the power. And knowledge is something that can be shared.

Why do all the retarted conspiracies play and deposit? because they love the game. Whatever is reported here dont stop most honest persons to keep playing, depoing, and enjoying. It dosnt mean its normal.

I have been playing EU at top level since over 15 years and i made a nice profit in here, i brought new players to the game and i still love EU even after 15 years of playing, which is totally unique for a game.

Knowledge is the power, and most people you will see around talking "conspiracies" play the game since long time, know how it works, and more important than that, got informations they cannot disclose on forums without risking punishments. And anyway, and i m speaking generally, because there is one black sheep there or there dosnt mean all a system/company/group/world is to blame or to point out.

Behind all forumers, players,ma employees, there is humans, that some know each other. Eu is exactly like real life. Do shit happens on real life? yes. Everywhere there is positive persons, negatives, grind, generous, honest, dishonest, and its the same here.

I see all that BS at the biggest threat to entropia since forever. For one player like me that kept playing, i know 5 that stopped playing becoz of a lack of thrust into the game or just because they was disgusted to see the same players getting all the valuables and this repeating years after years.

There was a real improvment on this like 1-2 years before but i dont want to run into this kind of shit againt becoz it is not gonna help our game.

Last edited:
Its actually cute if you really believe all that you say.

Consistency is BS. Knowledge is the power. And knowledge is something that can be shared.

Why do all the retarted conspiracies play and deposit? because they love the game. Whatever is reported here dont stop most honest persons to keep playing, depoing, and enjoying. It dosnt mean its normal.

I have been playing EU at top level since over 15 years and i made a nice profit in here, i brought new players to the game and i still love EU even after 15 years of playing, which is totally unique for a game.

Knowledge is the power, and most people you will see around talking "conspiracies" play the game since long time, know how it works, and more important than that, got informations they cannot disclose on forums without risking punishments. And anyway, and i m speaking generally, because there is one black sheep there or there dosnt mean all a system/company/group/world is to blame or to point out.

Behind all forumers, players,ma employees, there is humans, that some know each other. Eu is exactly like real life. Do shit happens on real life? yes. Everywhere there is positive persons, negatives, grind, generous, honest, dishonest, and its the same here.

I see all that BS at the biggest threat to entropia since forever. For one player like me that kept playing, i know 5 that stopped playing becoz of a lack of thrust into the game or just because they was disgusted to see the same players getting all the valuables and this repeating years after years.

There was a real improvment on this like 1-2 years before but i dont want to run into this kind of shit againt becoz it is not gonna help our game.

+1 I have to spread rep around.

On a side note why would I play a game or anyone play where the loot is unfair? Simple, the main reason I play this game as any other RPG is. I want to build a powerful Avatar. I literally log in to get more skills and attributes every day. It is what drives me. I love progression games and to talk to friends and have fun. We can just hope that at some point the loot system can become better. It needs to be and that the balancing team actually becomes active and balances as I said in my earlier post.

With such a thread, he could have said thank you at least. ??

yup. it's not my fault you don't understand my use of the word communist. my choice of word might be under generalizing. you'd get it if you knew the truth of the world and our existence on it. of course it's possible you are under the hypnotic influence of the PTB and blame all problems on other parties. and it's also possible that i'm mistaken and all is well in all corners of EU and MA's world which is not related at all to our RL condition.

i play and depo like crazy. the question should be; why do you play with crazies who might influence your thought patterns and upset your way of life?

He's one of MA mascots so you can see what is possible in this game but never get it. This game is massive fraud. Same players different year.

This thread reminds me of when I was 8 years old and played Monopoly with my brother and I would land on his Park Place and Boardwalk properties and I'd throw the game up in the air out of anger and frustration. :yup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well at least it was not a statistical improbability, there were no previous years and years of similar weird streaks of seeming statistical improbabilities and more importantly no system developer pretending not seeing it. and you could throw the game up in the air which is pretty awesome compared to what we can do (pretty much wait for the next time it happens) :)

This thread reminds me of when I was 8 years old and played Monopoly with my brother and I would land on his Park Place and Boardwalk properties and I'd throw the game up in the air out of anger and frustration

Last edited:
Gratz to Messi

But about that other guy, Mr Premium.. isn't naming and shaming forbidden on this forum? :

premium.jpg

This thread reminds me of when I was 8 years old and played Monopoly with my brother and I would land on his Park Place and Boardwalk properties and I'd throw the game up in the air out of anger and frustration. :yup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well besides some chirpy post, realistically the facts in this thread should be looked at and MA's Balancing team should be here vocalizing how they are going to fix the loot irregularities and plans for the future.

We can really make this thread simple for everyone and state 3 factual points for MA's team and await answers.

1- Factually the distribution of rare loot isn't fair and needs to be addressed with a new algorithm. Already suggested a popular "Bad Loot Protection" that is implemented in other grinding loot games. So is the balancing team going to fix it?

2- Factually the loot can be manipulated and this needs to be addressed, statistically there are irregularities with the loot that should be impossible, yet here we are. We need to hear plans to eliminate these issues so the player base feels like they can also win. So what do we expect moving forward to address this?

3- Factually the box algorithm is wrong, needs fixes, individual caps and be changed to not be exploited. No one should be allowed to find more than one event ring. it's pretty clear this problem has to be addressed. It's pretty clear mechanics are being abused. What can we expect to change this in the future?

These are all facts. You can accept them or you can somehow make something up to deny them but.... one thing is true. You don't have to believe that gravity is a fact however if you walk off a building you are gonna fall. So if MA's balancing team can start addressing the facts then we can grow our player base and have a better game for all.

Just make this thread about what is factually wrong and talk about what the plans are to fix these issues. The communication will be welcomed by the community. People will feel better about depositing in the game. Players will feel they have an equal chance to win as opposed to it being unfair like it is now.

Wish people would stop making it personal when it has nothing to do with that. It has to do with making the game we love better for "everyone" especially the new players that we need to attract and keep in order to grow.

Thanks

Last edited:

I have 15.78% of the hunting record as Messi does. I know for a fact you have FAR less than me.

Hush, your 900 PED ESI is probably the 5% of his luck you deserve and have grinded for.

Last edited:
I have 15.78% of the hunting record as Messi does. I know for a fact you have FAR less than me.

Hush

Again, like why is this type of post needed? What did you accomplish with this post except show that you can't be taken seriously ? You most certainly don't know what I have accomplished in game, I have done more than fine in my time here :laugh: This thread isn't about me though it's about broken game mechanics. So I will continue to address that.

Can we just talk objectively instead of making pointless personal post? It's about the game. Not the individual and I am unsure why people can't make post without judgement or bias.

Just look at the facts and look at what can mechanically be changed. We would love an official response and a chance to meet the Balancing team. This would be a great chance for them to show some transparency.

Have a great day

Last edited:
These are all facts.

No, not a single one of them is a fact. You keep using "fact" and "factually" and it seems you don't fully understand what they mean.

You started one of your previous post with "Let me throw my non bias objective thoughts into this", and when someone starts with something like that you know there's a whole lot of bullshit to follow.

Everybody is biased

What a thread...

No, not a single one of them is a fact. You keep using "fact" and "factually" and it seems you don't fully understand what they mean.

You started one of your previous post with "Let me throw my non bias objective thoughts into this", and when someone starts with something like that you know there's a whole lot of bullshit to follow.

Everybody is biased

What a thread...

If you think everyone is biased in life then I am sorry and hope you find peace. Also if you want to prove facts wrong that is welcomed. Instead of debating the facts I listed, you choose to say everyone is bias. Again make it about the game, algorithm and fixing it in the future. I listed them as facts because they are facts. If you want to debate them then go for it. If you think the loot algorithms are fine and working as intended then... ok... However evidence shows otherwise.

The truth will set you free.

Like this entire thread, about one person?

It is not about a person or 2 persons it is about some patterns that keeps on repeating. And about the game maintainer whose policy is to not comment on the main aspect of the game.

All the times that loot patterns were exploitable - looting most items just after events start / go given, better chances for drop by / switching habits, better timezones, overamping, waves, coming back after inactivity, new avatar luck, looting bigger event points just after other big points given in, ... - does it make anyone believe that there aren't more combined with the utter silence from the developer on the matter?

Curious instances mentioned previously (and my loots of first modshadow, then the imp amp from mind reavers)
Perfected Tegretov TR6 Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:50:19 - loot from eomon

Isis BL1950 Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:12:35
loot from daspletors DURING MIGRATION when almost everyone was hunting eomons

EWE LC-625 Gleamer Sun, 29 Nov 2015 11:57:05

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:45:29
Modified Shadow Foot Guards (M) Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:39:35

And then these 2 right after 2017 migration.
Modified shadow was dropped only by eomons before.
Then immediately after migration ends with 0 modified shadow dropped from eomons,
"lucky stumble" into mulcibers and boom 2 UL items

Status
Back