Congratz to BAHQ on removing UU from the LG holders list

delcour

Provider
Society
BlackAngels HQ
mistress delcour libertine
Great to see BA at half strengh last night managing to keep 50% of soc in reserve.

Under incredable resistance from UU who i want to say thank you for turning up BA crushed them as we promised we would do earlier in the week.

Thank you to everyone who took part in a great LG nothing like 3 hours of fighting to keep you awake at night.

Del

Sooooooooo mad I had to work through the whole thing. Awesome job BA

Well it's good for BA because many play for the PVP aspect only. A money making SOC realizes that the cost, time, and effort to take a LA with the new LG system by far outweighs the payout. That being said.... you take a LA with enough force and make a big enough statement and you have a real easy time keeping that LA if no-one attempts to take it. At which point each person involved migh make 100 PED taxes per week with no output required (Other than of course a couple hours of their lives that they'll never get back).

Menace

Ofc I will be biased being a BA,
But it was the most amazing and thrilling war I ever testified.
Long, intense and powerfull (along with lag and Mob trains *cough cough skippie*)

Anyway, Hats off for all the participators and to UU that shown spirit in such a hard fight.

It was really fun, especially since this was my first "real" LG :ahh:

Kudos to UU for putting up a good fight as well!

Great to see BA at half strengh last night managing to keep 50% of soc in reserve.

Under incredable resistance from UU who i want to say thank you for turning up BA crushed them as we promised we would do earlier in the week.

Thank you to everyone who took part in a great LG nothing like 3 hours of fighting to keep you awake at night.

Del

Please stop with bullshiting like we were just at 50% strenght and we made all your soc ... You had support of other your relative societies with high count. We were just our soc and support of maybe 3 other ppl from cccp. I dont like this behaviour.

On the other other, I congratulate you, it was entertaining night for me

Please stop with bullshiting like we were just at 50% strenght and we made all your soc ... You had support of other your relative societies with high count. We were just our soc and support of maybe 3 other ppl from cccp. I dont like this behaviour.

On the other other, I congratulate you, it was entertaining night for me

It is no "bullshit", that attack was intended to be just a "skirmish", our intentions were to come in force on the following weeks Land Grab. We actually told many not to come. The behavior that is appalling is the way some of your society is making excuses and false accusations. Either way win or loose, I had fun and was glad that it was an actual "Land Grab" rather than a society standing around for an hour. Hope you had as much fun as we did.

Tiny

If communists are next target I will join ya :))

I cant say I'm too surprised. I once destroyed their control room and held the marker, repelled several assaults... on my own... before *mysteriously* crashing 20 minutes in.

Back