Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
EU: Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

Calypso
Fixes

- The pheromone gland creature maturity issue in the Neomex cave has been fixed.

Cyrene
Changes

Loot

- Many item drop rates have been adjusted, several of the notable items are:
-- Lesser and Weakened Crystals
-- Lurker Oil and Lurker Hide
-- Synthetic Rubber
-- All Marked Weapons
-- All A.R.C. Vendor Tokens
- All loot items are being monitored with any and all abnormalities being reported to MindArk.

Mazeweaver
- The Maze Hammer has been adjusted from L to UL.
- Any players will additional Maze Hammers may trade them to Mazeweaver Ricardo at the <name> teleporter in exchange for 50000 Shrapnel.
- The Maze ending marker has been adjusted and at the end of the Maze there is now a warp that will take you directly outside.
- Vlad the Unraveler now can drop Mazeweaver Certificates.

A.R.C. Vendors
- The Head and Glove pieces sold at the Rank 1 and 2 A.R.C. Vendors should now be able to be purchased correctly.
- All A.R.C. Vendor weapons now require different currency between L and UL, as well as between ranks.
- The drop rate for A.R.C. Vendor Certificates from all sources have had their drop rates increased.

Epic Mission Chains
- All Stackables dropped from both Lazidol and the Empis Wasp Queen have had their value per amount changed in a 1 to 5 ratio:
-- For example Lazidol's Bone Fragment used to be worth 100 PED each, and are now worth 20 PED each. If before the patch you had 1 Lazidol Bone Fragment, you now have 5.
-- This has been done, along with drop rate adjustments, to push out more of the items used in the epic combines. The combine recipes have been adjusted as well to compensate.
- The land area for the mission: Summon the Gladiator has been improved and should allow a greater ease of hunting.

Creatures and Pets
- Arrets should now be able to be tamed once again.
- The hit box for the Rhino Beetle has been adjusted to correctly collide with the player.
- The movement speed and other targeting parameters for the Imperium Officer have been reduced / lessened.
- There are now achievements associated with killing Byg Byrds.
- An Imperium Base near the Summon the Gladiator mission area has undergone several improvements with mob spawns and set dressings.

Misc
- Several typographical and grammatical errors have been corrected.
- A revival outpost has been placed near to the Duster Hazing Station, a donation by all Cyrene Pioneers.
- Mining Strong Boxes should now be able to be found when mining (SOOTO).

Known Issues
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
- A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU.

Please give MindArk time to make sure that all missions and items are activated and in the loot pool.

Arkadia (forum)
No VU notes at this time

Next Island (forum)
No VU notes at this time

Toulan (forum)
No VU notes at this time

Rocktropia (forum)
No VU notes at this time

Monria
We have the following fixes and adjustments in today's patch:

- In game play list is updated with entire list of music
- Issue with Calypso play list combining with Monria Playlist is DSEC Forensics resolved
- Internal Error when viewing pet status fixed
- DSEC Mining Wave now says Kill the Boss and Not 'Yog Broodmother'
- Global Threshold increased for the new maturity Yogs (Kyghis The Tormented, Yithyggi The Departed, Ghirus The Elder)
- Reduction in number of Mob boss spawns in Caves and Tunnels
- Adjustments to Tameable Mobs and their spawns
- St Patrick's Day hat mission no longer triggers

Known Issues:

- Yog pet buff does not display visually but the buff does increase the excavator speed

Note: formatting may be slightly altered to improve legibility

Last check: 4:00 Calypso time, 28 Mar

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, there might have been a download for Arkadia (I don't download it but the amount outstanding has changed).

It doesn't seem there was anything substantial for the rest.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Haruto Rat again.

The Pleck daily mission on Cyrene has now been changed so that all Plecks count for the mission.

Stopping followup checks now.

- Any players will additional Maze Hammers may trade them to Mazeweaver Ricardo at the <name> teleporter in exchange for 50000 Shrapnel.

Not on cyrene at the moment. Anyone tested this yet? I'm curious if hammer has to be fully repaired to do the trade in or if it'll pay out the 5 peds in shrapnel for a low tt hammer? I suspect that it needs to be fully repaired, but just wondering since I got a bunch of these things in storage as I built up a stack of em to get my two wolper tingers a while ago.

Tempted to just keep em all and do big hunts with these little hammers similar to what I used to do when I used to carry 20 or so 2x0s around in inventory in Entropia's early days. Speed buff goes well with Adjusted Harrier's buff.

Last edited:
Not on cyrene at the moment. Anyone tested this yet? I'm curious if hammer has to be fully repaired to do the trade in or if it'll pay out the 5 peds in shrapnel for a low tt hammer?

Not sure about that but noticed that it turned from L to ul but kept the tiers as it was .

Ill test it shortly, i have a 4.65ped hammer, but i can't talk to the NPC as i spoke to him yesterday and he has the blue ! above him
NVM that is ricky, Ricardo takes the hammer and hes not talking, so bugged atm

Not sure about that but noticed that it turned from L to ul but kept the tiers as it was .

thats a bonus, but im assuming the tier rates changed? L can have rates in the 1000's

Last edited:
"The hit box for the Rhino Beetle has been adjusted to correctly collide with the player." -- niiiiice

Also has anyone tried to throw maze hammer in shop or shopkeeper yet? Can't tt directly .

I really wish the old arkadia would come back. :(

Back