Consolidated release notes for VU 17.3, 2020/09/01

Transport_Fee.png

Not sure if it's been said already, but transport fees are bugged...unless we are all rich now.....

Transport_Fee.png

Not sure if it's been said already, but transport fees are bugged...unless we are all rich now.....

Not sure that that is a real bug.

There are some indications that the long promised space transport missions might be implemented soon. Therefore, it could be necessary to adjust auction fees to reflect market conditions... :o:

Holy moly, space delivery from another planet... that should cost you, right?

Last edited:
Transport_Fee.png

I am rich! I choose Express delivery! :yay:
Not sure that that is a real bug.

There are some indications that the long promised space transport missions might be implemented soon. Therefore, it could be necessary to adjust auction fees to reflect market conditions... :o:

Crap! I am broke again, will self-pickup . :eyecrazy:

Congrats MA on keeping things moving.
It's better to spend your resources wisely now, especially players and investors are funding the project via the deeds too.

Maybe RT is waiting for something similar to happen before they start to developing their stuffs again.
I wondered how many more deeds or cryptocurrencies will be offered.

Transport_Fee.png

Dev Team:
P6eR1Ov.gif

End User:
tenor.gif

Result:
1492691196_frank-reynolds-money.gif

Keep up the great work and content!
I can't wait to keep checking future release notes for changes that actually improve the game, per my (and several other's) support cases.

What happened to the Avatars of Hate Greed etc... and the Drakes in the Gorgon Instance??

Are there any changes to space yet? I appreciated the recent turn towards reason. Whatever the future plans are, a change in fee structures without announcement or explanation is not something I find encouraging.

Transport_Fee.png

Are those the transport costs from a bigger bunch of Metal residue ? also crates have a biiig transport fee....bec it goes from the weight you wanna transport

Back