Friday Nite and I got crabs 23:00 - 00:00 MA time Playa Del Harlem

Saturday 04/02/2017

Key Crab Ingredients 14:00 - 15:00 MA time Playa Del Harlem

Crunk's Saturday Pistols 18:00 - 19:00 MA time Camp Crunk

Kong's Experiment #1 20:00 - 2100 MA time Zomhattan

Regenerated Crabs 22:00 - 23:00 MA time Playa Del Harlem

Sunday 05/02/2017

Sunday Pistols at Crunk 14:00 - 15:00 MA time Camp Crunk

Guns and an AUD 16:00 - 17:00 MA time Island Spa Girl (Secret Island)

Crabby Pistols 18:00 - 19:00 MA time Playa Del Harlem

• Do not use event Teleport system as it may take you to wrong area.
  • Camp Crunk events is for hunting Zombies only, not sharks!
  • The prizes for Key Crab Ingredients are player owned Instances. Ask about instances before entering so you know what set up is needed.

Added two new missions for Steampunks and the various snake types

I hope its ok that I ask here. I heard those pesky crabs had their hp lowered. What is their new hp like?

Entropedia still says 6500.

I hope its ok that I ask here. I heard those pesky crabs had their hp lowered. What is their new hp like?

Entropedia still says 6500.

650 now

... too short

Fyrs - I can confirm for the wolves mission - Possesed do not count

was hunting werewovles and a posssed wolf would get in my way and my wolf mission counter did not go up.
Scavenger is the only one I have seen counts on that one so far

Thanks for this thread. It's really helpful.

Be nice if ND's forum was as active as this one, but it hasn't been in a very, very long time (not that it really ever was, but at one point it was a bit more active than it is now)

Fyrs - I can confirm for the wolves mission - Possesed do not count

was hunting werewovles and a posssed wolf would get in my way and my wolf mission counter did not go up.
Scavenger is the only one I have seen counts on that one so far

Edited the first post to reflect. I can tell you that White Wolf count for it as well (located up in the artic).

Thanks for this thread. It's really helpful.

Be nice if ND's forum was as active as this one, but it hasn't been in a very, very long time (not that it really ever was, but at one point it was a bit more active than it is now)

are you looking in right place? http://neverdie.com/vrforum/

Added more detail to the zombie mission chain

Added much more detail on both the zombie missions chains and the prison mission chain.

Focus for the next couple of weeks is refining and standardizing the formatting.

The Halfway Mark WP is incorrect. The mission will only update if you go here:

[135964, 89291, 111]

Love this updated post for Rocktropia Missions. So what we need to make things less confusing..... 2 issues though and NOT with your list......

the 30lb dumbbells in the prison yard is bugged..... After I finished the 20lb(200 kill one) it goes on a cooldown but cannot access the 30lb after without getting insta-killed.

Also the "new" misisons on secret island for the papoo??? How do you do theese misisons if their are ONLY petite red papoo that dont count? Perhaps turning off the papoo until we can actually hunt them might be wise..... Unless I am missing something here?

Perhaps someone can inform Neverdie of this issue as I am always on weird times or hopefully he sees this post and lets us know whats up... TY

Love this updated post for Rocktropia Missions. So what we need to make things less confusing..... 2 issues though and NOT with your list......

the 30lb dumbbells in the prison yard is bugged..... After I finished the 20lb(200 kill one) it goes on a cooldown but cannot access the 30lb after without getting insta-killed.

Also the "new" misisons on secret island for the papoo??? How do you do theese misisons if their are ONLY petite red papoo that dont count? Perhaps turning off the papoo until we can actually hunt them might be wise..... Unless I am missing something here?

Perhaps someone can inform Neverdie of this issue as I am always on weird times or hopefully he sees this post and lets us know whats up... TY

The prison yard exercise missions as very similar to other prison missions in that you cannot do them until you have completed previous progression requirements. You insta-die because it it set up just like the prison NPCs and in this case they are tied to which tier you are on in the prison chain. I will add the details of when each can be obtained this weekend as I have to dig it out of old, buried posts on the ND forums.

All papoo are present on SI so these can be completed as well. If you use the Si map link in the first post you can see where the papoo are located. All normal papoo are located in grid A3. You can find the other than petit red papoo in grid B3.

Edit: Grid overlay and mob locations list added to SI map

Last edited:
on the taming front, Neverdie, if you are reading this, please introduce some taming spawns on the planet that are less dense than the Pantha Ridge... Ridge is awesome for skilling, but it's a little hard to tame too often there for lengthy periods of time without a fap or armor. In that regard other planets got you beat... Perhaps throw a small spawn of panthers or something new of similar level somewhere where there's not a lot of mobs in the area...

One of the reasons I have not come back home to Rocktropia in recent days from my small journey to Toulan is because the tameable tabtab are spread out a bit and not mixed in with other mobs.

Panthers are great, but when the radar is full of red you usually get 3-4 of em on you at once, which is a bit much when you are using small whips that only do 2-4 damage on average to avoid overkill as you want to tame em instead of kill em.

@ all Planet Partners reading this - one thing I really like about Toulan taming is that you have the iron mission, daily missions, and can tame the same mobs on that mission, so if you do get multiple mobs on you or overkill em when attempting to tame, no biggie that one goes on the kill list for the mission... Might be nice if that was the same thing for all tameables... i.e. we need iron missions for the tameables...

Along a similar line of thinking, would be nice if there were taming missions. ;)

Last edited:
on the taming front, Neverdie, if you are reading this, please introduce some taming spawns on the planet that are less dense than the Pantha Ridge... Ridge is awesome for skilling, but it's a little hard to tame too often there for lengthy periods of time without a fap or armor. In that regard other planets got you beat... Perhaps throw a small spawn of panthers or something new of similar level somewhere where there's not a lot of mobs in the area...

One of the reasons I have not come back home to Rocktropia in recent days from my small journey to Toulan is because the tameable tabtab are spread out a bit and not mixed in with other mobs.

Panthers are great, but when the radar is full of red you usually get 3-4 of em on you at once, which is a bit much when you are using small whips that only do 2-4 damage on average to avoid overkill as you want to tame em instead of kill em.

I will see that this recommendation is added into VU recommendations thread on ND forums. That said, I think if you are wanting to skill taming Cyrene is hands down the best place for progression and mobs spawns.

As for taming missions, this has been recommended numerous times and is in his working to do list. hopefully something actually comes of it but as with everything, MA has the final say so on if he ca do it.

for prison chain Playboys Mission Stage says reward is ONLY .60 peds of melee combat.....

I just handed it in and i went from 4647.60 to 4678.60 friend says its about 2.43 peds worth? of Melee combat ? IDK mayby neverdie upped the reward or originally poster was wrong?

Great post.

If the National Guard Mission dont start you have to repair your radio from Mike. Its confusing for many players.

Great post.

If the National Guard Mission dont start you have to repair your radio from Mike. Its confusing for many players.

Yeah, i have been meaning to add that note since i had to help several people with this step recently. i know when it happened to me a few years ago it took me forever to figure it out on my own. Will add it now.

Virus Kong Mission Stage 1 Reward : 24 PED Evade or Dodge
Wisthlers Bite Reward: Explosives (2200 -> 3100)

Just for the Virus Kong Mission (Great AI war).

The other can i tell in 1-2 days.

Crafty Boost

Are the Crafty Boosts at CND Lagoon worth doing? Thought about it a bit, but not a lot of info on if it's worth it or not.

Are the Crafty Boosts at CND Lagoon worth doing? Thought about it a bit, but not a lot of info on if it's worth it or not.

No idea tbh - no one has givenme any ifo on it yet and not done it myself

The problem is that these missions are very hard to finishing. I'm on the way with Grunt Harness. Need to manufacture 500. But the BPs are L and drops very rare. Other Missions are 1000 or 10000 Mining Amps. So i guess in some weeks or months we will get the first results and rewards.

The problem is that these missions are very hard to finishing. I'm on the way with Grunt Harness. Need to manufacture 500. But the BPs are L and drops very rare. Other Missions are 1000 or 10000 Mining Amps. So i guess in some weeks or months we will get the first results and rewards.

So RT has new Crafting Missions ? Where is NPC or Terminal that give this missions ?

Back