Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
GUESS WHO...

guess_who_hof_in_hell.jpg

guess_who.jpg

trek_hmm.gif

And? It's wild speculation, and to be honest quite a bit below what I would expect from you.

I'm guessing Superstar AVATAR Reborn hofed ;)

Reactions: dj.
So? Care to explain? :)

Last edited:
I like the scene of Kirk, Spock, Scotty and McCoy.

It nicely sums up a wide range of forum members' reactions to this HOF.

Oh well, whoever HoFed, we all can wildly speculate ...
Please, Chrome tell us rather where you found this childhood-memory-triggering awesome little video?
Mr Spock ftw ... :yay:

Mr Spock ftw indeed! :yay::wtg:

For those with broken cogs in their heads right now..

Neverdie = "I am my avatar"
Neverdie thinks = He's a superstar
Reborn = New avatar
Hell = Owned by Neverdie
Neverdie himself = Not allowed to play on 'neverdie'

It really does stink of neverdie. Whoever it is has been in the game just a few days and hoffed 3 times out of 4 globals. Straight onto HELL with a big amp spending peds.

But that doesn't mean it's him. :) But it smells pretty stinky to me.

Last edited:
Who cares about that, tell us more about the star trek video

Question is this: Is ND daft enough to believe that people would not work out it is him?

The answer to this question is the answer IMO.

Well No wonder..

I couldn't get to Hell and get stuck in limbo...and booted..something wrong here ...Why Me?..LOL...I could have Hof'd?

I couldn't get to Hell and get stuck in limbo...and booted..something wrong here ...Why Me?..LOL

Press T when you log in to your black screen - then wait 60 seconds and see if that helps.

Thanks for answering my question with an insult.....

Wonder why I dont write mutch here anymore :confused:

For those with broken cogs in their heads right now..

Reborn = New avatar
Hell = Owned by Neverdie

It really does stink of neverdie. Whoever it is has been in the game just a few days and hoffed 3 times out of 4 globals. Straight onto HELL with a big amp spending peds.

Thanks for answering my question with an insult.....

Wonder why I dont write mutch here anymore :confused:

You should not be so picky...

Nothing was aimed at you, he just pointed out the things together for the people who have not got chrome point

While some might think it's ND, I'm more apt to believe it's one of the banned mega-miners.

But then again, I can't really say I care. gz to them, AS LONG AS they aren't cheating.

(UNfortunately, the name and activities seems to point to that being the case. :( )

Relax. Nothing was aimed at you.

I am relaxed, but saying broken cogs in someones head at all becouse they dont see conspiracy theorys all around and ask a fair question is kinda lame. Pointed at me or not....

Sorry for reacting...

I think this is just paranoia. The construction of the name is too complex. It might just as well be anybody who decided to step up from unamped mining to amped, or just went to a high stakes mining area. If he has got those HOFs on more active days, these might have been only globals and nobody would have noticed.

Doesn't seem to be neverdie. Judging from experience, he's mostly likely to pick a more subtle name, like "NEV ER DIE", "Jhon Nevahdai Jakobz" or "never ever die". Picking something like "Superstar AVATAR Reborn" would mean he actually did some non-PR related thinking. I have never seen of such a thing since he owned CND.

Last edited:
And? It's wild speculation, and to be honest quite a bit below what I would expect from you.

And? It is supposed to be wild speculation, which is specifically why I gave the thread it's title. To be quite honest, your response is exactly what I would expect from you. :laugh:

Reborn = New avatar
Hell = Owned by Neverdie

See Corey?

It's not that difficult.

Last edited:
Hold up... Have you not learnt anything from the passed years? If anything belongs to NEVERDIE, it has the name NEVERDIE in it. Your not seriously trying to tell us NEVERDIE isn't NEVERDIE anymore?!

This avatar could be anyone, the name is very generic, but I'll put on my tin foil hat just to be safe.

Hold up... Have you not learnt anything from the passed years? If anything belongs to NEVERDIE, it has the name NEVERDIE in it. Your not seriously trying to tell us NEVERDIE isn't NEVERDIE anymore?!

This avatar could be anyone, the name is very generic, but I'll put on my tin foil hat just to be safe.

Dilly, I most certainly understand that all things NEVERDIE typically have the NEVERDIE name in it. I also know that all things NEVERDIE typically are emphasized in all capital letters. The way I've always understood it, NEVERDIE is his AVATAR (his own words).

If (according to the Planet Partner agreement) his NEVERDIE AVATAR is supposedly no longer allowed to participate in end-user-activities within the Entropia Universe, then creating (giving birth) to a "new" (Reborn) Superstar AVATAR seems like a perfectly plausible tin foil hat scenario.

Mining on HELL makes it that much more so.

tin+foil+hat.jpg

*Fascinating. Don't you love how this thread is not about *someone* but about you and me, Captain?*

:yay:

Back