constant 125% return

mantra

Provider
Just found this video.

Is it really possible at the high levels (I guess it is lev100+) to get constant return rate of 125% or more?

Thats why you don`t see high end players whining about the loot, you just see them globaling. ;)

Ofc there are exception (at least 1 i can think of now), but lets don`t start naming ppl...

The video was made rather hastily to satisfy a school project. I didn't initially plan to post it on youtube until I got some really interesting feedback from my professor and classmates.

125% may be stretching the limits, but when you consider 20k+ profit on average, turning over 100-120k+ PED in ammo monthly...well you get the idea :) Considering large ESI = 640%, Flare ~400% and other markup starting from 101% through the aforementioned items.

It is possible, and that's why mod mercs and mod faps arent 10k ped, and never will be unless something drastic changes.

Nice video Stryker XD

Kitten will do that someday too XD

The video was made rather hastily to satisfy a school project. I didn't initially plan to post it on youtube until I got some really interesting feedback from my professor and classmates.

125% may be stretching the limits, but when you consider 20k+ profit on average, turning over 100-120k+ PED in ammo monthly...well you get the idea :) Considering large ESI = 640%, Flare ~400% and other markup starting from 101% through the aforementioned items.

It is possible, and that's why mod mercs and mod faps arent 10k ped, and never will be unless something drastic changes.

These items will maintain their MU as long as ppl are able to profit with them. And this is dependent on the ingame economy. I guess when every item/stack had just 101% MU the situation might be different.

That's situation for most mid level hunter who are able to sell there average loot for maybe 105% on many mobs AND have to pay MU for their Gun/Fap.

No rant, even when it may sound a bit like that. I believe we need examples of success in EU as a motivating factor for ppl to proced.

As Stryker pointed out, the % return is given after selling all MU items. No one will ever get above 95% base TT return from loot.

Edit: ... I should state over 100% tt return as no one truly knows how much MA keeps. That being said, there is no way to magically get more money out then you put in just from hunting if you don't sell loot.

Big bulshit why u dont speak about ur depozit also? that word he cost me one ped to take the jack pot:) that is the new advertisment for entropia univers on the youtube good jobb:)))))

Big bulshit why u dont speak about ur depozit also? that word he cost me one ped to take the jack pot:) that is the new advertisment for entropia univers on the youtube good jobb:)))))

Video says he deposited 5k usd and withdrew 90k without selling skills.

Yeah I wouldn't say 125% TRADE TERMINAL return (which you didn't in the video), but as a high end hunter looting things with lots of good markup, it wouldn't surprise me at all that it would be possible.

Stryker, you've had some extraordinarily great success in your EU career. One that I would love to emulate some day. Is it possible to do if one got a bit of a late start? Hard to say. No doubt the hurdles today are much higher than they were a number of years ago. But I'd like to think it's still possible. Otherwise, what are we playing for?

with mining... it was very easy for me to get 150-200%+ returns (with mark up coupled with the proper technique and area) over a long period of time mining... so i would definatly say if a noob like me could do so... then a person with a mod merc... mod fap... uber hp could definatly do so...

Grats Stryker nice video and progress there. ;)

Yeah I wouldn't say 125% TRADE TERMINAL return (which you didn't in the video), but as a high end hunter looting things with lots of good markup, it wouldn't surprise me at all that it would be possible.

Stryker, you've had some extraordinarily great success in your EU career. One that I would love to emulate some day. Is it possible to do if one got a bit of a late start? Hard to say. No doubt the hurdles today are much higher than they were a number of years ago. But I'd like to think it's still possible. Otherwise, what are we playing for?

I think it is possible, however not without an high bill.
Specially when you want to go there the natural way.

But it makes sence why it is hard and costly.
Imagina 5k ubers like Stryker running around in EU, I doubt MA can afford that.
But one has to have dreams right ? ;)

That's why I'm happy with where I'm today with my skills and gear.
Slowly keep skilling and see where I end. :D

Very nice Stryker very nice :)

with mining... it was very easy for me to get 150-200%+ returns (with mark up coupled with the proper technique and area) over a long period of time mining... so i would definatly say if a noob like me could do so... then a person with a mod merc... mod fap... uber hp could definatly do so...
Let's not compare mining with hunting though. That is so much easier with those mineral markups available even for someone with a tt finder.

But yes, I can also definitely imagine an avatar like Stryker's managing results like that. I mean we are quite many midlevel hunters that hunt for free even though being quite far from his MM base eco and especially far from his low defense costs.

it certainly is possible with markup as someone has said. does it take alot of effort, time, and money. yup

kosmos

"Shortly there after I decided it was time for a change." :laugh:

This just highlights what is wrong with the game at this point in time. Noobs are unmotivated because its impossible to reach this level, midlevels are starving while ubers are draining the loot pool.

Glad to see you can get 125%, let me know how that goes when everyone else has sold out because of shit returns.

Nice work Stryker
Sweet sweet items are all it takes.
If only snable had MU lol

Bring back beacons so I can get MU

Its not ingame factors that keeps me from doing the same... its my lovely wife and kid :D

Very nice returns J! get more vids like this out in the open... great PR for our fantastic universe.

MA don't pay that, MU comes from players, the question is, how long will players pay that to ubers?

Woot on Crystal Palace ATH :D

I know, I know it was long ago... but still, piles of peds in loot too! :cool: I remember those days lol.

Nice video :)
Ummm can I borrow them when you're not using them and test this out? ;) Oh... that would be from the hours of 4am - 5am right? lol

So.. out of curiosity - remember your 24 hour hunt? How do you think it compares now to then? Think you'd do about the same in a 24 hour period? Would it take more peds overall to cycle with?

Big hugz! :)
Casay

Great video,surely that will bring in more players. Big Gratz on all your accomplishments.

I agree totaly with you m8, but i guess if you show ppl how you loosing your ass they will say that you are a whiner.....

But it makes sence why it is hard and costly.
But one has to have dreams right ? ;)

Well, its not MA but us that can't afford 5K übers running around. After all, the money in the loot pool only comes from players, not MA.

Well his earnings are MU based. So basically he'S been paid by playerbase, not MA. Also means when 5k Ubers like him would be there the MU would drop down on this loot ( or a much bigger playerbase to create the demand )

One of the .001% of people who will ever make a profit and withdraw it.

I don't think it's that little as I'm also in this category and know quite a few people who have also withdrawn over their initial investments, if they had any.

Video says he deposited 5k usd and withdrew 90k without selling skills.

Exactly, the video says thats.

In fact, I also know a miner who had deposited 1.5k USD, but he has been withdrew 10k USD (-but not from MU, if not from TT: 2 ATHs and 2 big Uberloots-).

This support the fact, that sometimes not only is needed the great lucky from lootius; if not great capabilities, intelligence and skills from the players.

I love this game for this. It is a real challenge. ;)

Back