Constant crash after last patch.

Coffee

Old Alpha
Society
Caffeine Junkies
Angelica Coffee Lastrome
Everything was working fine last night. Tried to log in today but had a new patch download first. After the patch I get as far as putting in my gold card number and it appears to start loading but instead will crash. Happens everytime now and I can't get further.

I tried rebooting, setting to safe mode under options and even tried the repair tool. The repair tool only gets to 5% then the whole thing crashes again (everytime) and sends crash report when CL is loaded again.

Is anyone else having this problem and or does anyone have any suggestions to fix?

FYI: CurrentVersion=11.4.4.63552 (according to version.txt) but when crash report sent it says version=11.4.4.63486

Also: Running Windows 7 64bit

Last edited:
I have the same shit. Trying to cancel repair atm and now it suddenly started downloading dynamic content again .... spooookyyyy :eyecrazy:

Is the repair tool working again as I believe they said it was broken and not to use it :(

Just tried the repair tool and it crashes at 5%. Having the same problem as Coffee

Hihi i got the same anoying bug to. Im using win 7 64 bit. Just short before the crash things start to lagg and the game crashed.

Luckily I had a backup folder of EU prior to the last few updates. I ran that one instead and it downloaded a mini-setup.exe and the latest patch. Could not get the CL to run the mini-setup patch so closed out CL and manually ran the mini-setup. All works as supposed to now but I would really like to get the other folder working again. (Will probably just delete and make backup of backup :p )

It should work as intended again now.

I'm afraid it doesn't. At least for me. I tried 7 times and it gets hickups at around 25-26%. Trying to reinstall now.

Only a problem on my laptop it seems. The patch worked nicely on my stationary....

Everything was working fine last night. Tried to log in today but had a new patch download first. After the patch I get as far as putting in my gold card number and it appears to start loading but instead will crash. Happens everytime now and I can't get further.

I tried rebooting, setting to safe mode under options and even tried the repair tool. The repair tool only gets to 5% then the whole thing crashes again (everytime) and sends crash report when CL is loaded again.

Is anyone else having this problem and or does anyone have any suggestions to fix?

FYI: CurrentVersion=11.4.4.63552 (according to version.txt) but when crash report sent it says version=11.4.4.63486

Also: Running Windows 7 64bit
I had this problem as well but this is what worked for me:

1. Recheck your firewall permissions. Make sure that the client loader and entropia.exe files have access and are not blocked. My settings mysteriously changed after the last update.

2. In the loader clear the cache and lower your connection settings. When you manage to log in you can increase it again.

In future you can try watching what file the repair tool was actioning when it crashed - then go to dynamicdirectory, delete that file, try again.

Back