Help: Contacting danny lammeD van venrooy

Status

patman

Dominant
Society
The House - of The Dark Legion
Patrick Dangerous Star
Hey there fellow Entropians...

I just made a big mistake in Entropia Auction.
I bet all my money on the PED-Card because i was a bit tired and didn't see that there isn't any BO on it. btw. i'm awake now...

Can anyone please help me to contact danny... i even pay 1000% more than actual Market MU, when he is willing to give back the other part!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

greetings patrick

LoL oopsies ! :duh:

Seems you will be able to have a direct contact to him, thru Akon.
:thumbup:

Make sure you send him a thank you +rep and a tip. ;)
(LoL - I'm kidding - but the +rep would be nice and probably not outta line. ;))

don't worry you will get your ped back, he's in my soc

Im glad to see this reply :) +REP

------------------------------------------------

shit happens, better watch it next time ;)

don't worry you will get your ped back, he's in my soc

if that would be possible, i will love u forever akon +rep for that already

Im glad to see this reply :) +REP

------------------------------------------------

shit happens, better watch it next time ;)

yeah, that's really shit, as i'm just buying some other gear and now this money is kinda missing... was dam sleepy, but now it's blown away... strange :D

no worries , Danny is a great guy so that shouldnt be a problem.

cheers

ermik

When you are tired, drunk, exhausted, high, pissed off, etc. -- you must walk away from the auction house, the Trade Terminal, and OA 101 clickin'!

They can be quite dangerous to your ped card, your items, and not to mention - your self esteem. :eyecrazy: :laugh:

Sounds like you're going to get your $ back - so you lucked out .... this time ! :tongue2:

guess i'm overworked... this is happening for the first time in 5 years... i'm not playing that much when drunk or something :)

guess i'm overworked... this is happening for the first time in 5 years... i'm not playing that much when drunk or something :)

quit hunting troxes and go get your ped lol

Yeah I've talked to danny before. Doesn't seem like it will be an issue as Akon said. :)

LOL Funny, he pm'd me as I was writing this to buy something. (Not with your PEDS - he said he's waiting for you in town now)

Last edited:
so if someone can write here where i can meet him when the "bidding war" is over, that would be great

He said he was waiting for you already and went to walk his dog. Akon already posted to meet him in Twin.

LoL - don't double fail ! :duh:

Go meet him in Twin ! :laugh:

On another note .. this should up the % on Manuf Attach Skills - yay ! ;)

lol there whil no bidding war ad that chip anny more.

you get your peds back m8 no pr iam sr whit you bud dont do it again lol.

its 17.47 europa time now iam in twins ad 18.00 europa time.

lol there whil no bidding war ad that chip anny more.

you get your peds back m8 no pr iam sr whit you bud dont do it again lol.

its 17.47 europa time now iam in twins ad 18.00 europa time.

+ Rep for being a good guy :wtg:

man, u saving my life... my girl fell out of her skin when i told her :p

waiting at tp for u then

When you are tired, drunk, exhausted, high, pissed off, etc. -- you must walk away from the auction house, the Trade Terminal, and OA 101 clickin'!

MyMom! You just gave me an idea.

Hey MindArk, I was both very tired, a bit drunk (on love), totally exhausted (hard day at work), high (damn rabbit urine), and still pissed off the FCUKING SGA BS... so I bought three very expensive mining amps and went to CND Wednesday evening. Blew them off as they where nothing. Found only two small hof's (2xx, both Caldorite). Losses was over all huge.

Now I want my $ back.

Thanks.

Minken

MyMom! You just gave me an idea.

Hey MindArk, I was both very tired, a bit drunk (on love), totally exhausted (hard day at work), high (damn rabbit urine), and still pissed off the FCUKING SGA BS... so I bought three very expensive mining amps and went to CND Wednesday evening. Blew them off as they where nothing. Found only two small hof's (2xx, both Caldorite). Losses was over all huge.

Now I want my $ back.

Thanks.

Minken

lol... u hit the "high" score at least with this post^^

well, thanks again danny... u are really a nice guy... small ingame, but very nice ;)

cheers

have a good sex then mate and change your usertitle, PED=SEX :D

well, thanks again danny... u are really a nice guy... small ingame, but very nice ;)

if u think danny's small... wait till akon show u his. :p

cheers

yeah he is kewl..

kinda never figured why danny was so small ingame... u should see that Tree irl..

ffs.

:)

Status
Back