Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Yeah thinking the same here cinda , been using vent/TS since they came.

But i see the in game voice more as an alternative too be able have an quick talk with strangers when trading our teaming ,cause i would not and don't invite anybody onto my vent server, also an alternative for those out there not
having an clue about these 3rd part programs :)

Yeah it sounds more useful for that type of situation.

where is taming ?

Yeah you can go and find them too. Not convenient, especially when, for example, you have a WoF team split between CP and Calypso.

So its not gonna be the best option in 100% of cases and wont render TS outdated but if anything it might encourage more people to look into using voice chat as its so much easier to just click a button in game then to go for outside software which has its security issues(unless you like sharing your IP with everyone not to mention the password for your channel) and the 'I dont know anything about that and I'd rather not mess with it as I'm a computer noob' hurdle.

By the sounds of things you can initiate a chat using someones HB anyway so if thats the case you can have 500 people in your vehicle inventory and you can quickly drag them in anytime.

For day to day and one off stuff its ideal and for 80c a month its pretty bloody cheap too.
Definitely a step forward.

Dear Interstellar Shipping Company,

I have documented instructions for my new toys and their delivery:

* Please deliver my boat to the temporary mooring off Bilton Tower 1
* Please have the VTOL land in the space cleared on Bilton Tower 1 roof top, be careful not to scorch the residents rooftop vegie patch.
* Please ensure the hovercraft is turned off and parked as close to the ground level televator of Bilton Tower 1 as local By-laws permit and have the key dropped off to Apt 6B.

I have ordered these items fully assembled and do not wish to see three large crates outside my apartment in the lobby when I return home today. Nor do I wish to find these items out of stock and pending deliver once parts are discovered then manufactured by colonists.

Please inform me where I can pick up the accompanying deeds and manuals for above mentioned items.

Always in FPC/MAs debt

Bagman 'Boats and Ho's!'

Hm
I always get the feeling MA is going too far ahead of itself. Instead of bringing the fields they created to perfection, they are opening up more and more fields, which again lack in completness.
Not only would it take much less effort to balance and complete the existing things (beacons, mentoring, taming, beauty), but also it would give much less room for criticism (what you dont know, cant bother you).

Despite of that it gives me a good feeling that MA is working on stuff :D
Even though i wont be the one flying around, i can watch others fly over my head :D

lame

I love the work that has been done towards this new vu, but paying for voice chat??? What's next, disable pm chat and charge it as well?

I have msn, icq, yahoo, ventrillo, teamspeak, skype, and those are all free !!

I can understand that the chat servers have to be paid for... but I think with the money some of my items have devaluated this year alone, I can cover those costs easily...
Maybe if the voice chat would have offline-fuctions, maybe that could be worth more, voice-chatting someone who's EU is off, but computer and client is active..., that might be interesting
But I see log-in issues there

ah hell forget it, pls make it cheap and free, I got most of my friends on skype :d

falling dmg means no more skydiving.. :(

( as the vice chairman of the non existant and imaginary parachutist swamp club... I am enraged... lol )

Dear Interstellar Shipping Company,

I have documented instructions for my new toys and their delivery:

* Please deliver my boat to the temporary mooring off Bilton Tower 1
* Please have the VTOL land in the space cleared on Bilton Tower 1 roof top, be careful not to scorch the residents rooftop vegie patch.
* Please ensure the hovercraft is turned off and parked as close to the ground level televator of Bilton Tower 1 as local By-laws permit and have the key dropped off to Apt 6B.

I have ordered these items fully assembled and do not wish to see three large crates outside my apartment in the lobby when I return home today. Nor do I wish to find these items out of stock and pending deliver once parts are discovered then manufactured by colonists.

Please inform me where I can pick up the accompanying deeds and manuals for above mentioned items.

Always in FPC/MAs debt

Bagman 'Boats and Ho's!'

Apparently this note has been left outside your apartment:

Dear Valued Customer

You were out when we called. Delivery requires a signature. Your items have been returned to depot.

Interstellar Shipping Company

I like most things, but damage to vehicles on collisions are just stupid, as the car will flip around and bounce 100 meters from touching even small things sometimes :(

And fall damage... sure, its realistic and all, but it will greatly restrict my movement ingame, since several of my favourite climbing areas includes places that you MUST fall from rather high up to reach the next "tier"... :dunno:

just wonder how can we shot aircraft @ pvp4. it's really hard

I knew this day would come and feared its arrival for a long time now. I always figured these things would be implenented over a longer period of time and give me the chance to forsee other implementations. Unfortunately, all of these things are implemented at ONCE!

Flying vehicles... if the game wasn't laggy and complicated enough with the introduction of vehicles and their clever way to snipe out some extra PED... now we get FLYING vehicles that will give the rich a GREAT opportunity to get richer, and the consumer ANOTHER way to spend PED for something that will not last as long as you want it to.

Falling damage... I really enjoyed the ability to jump off a 1000m cliff and land on both feet safely. At first I thought it was a bit weird but after a while (and after I found some cool cliffs), I realized that this was helping us BIG TIME, especially after those huge cliffs came about.

Vehicle damage from collision????????? Get real!!! Or rather, get unreal! As if it wasn't bad enough to make the vehicles L, now we will take damage if we are driving and run into a tree that fails to load in time, and what about those fields that have 50/50 interactable environment, the ones where half the trees you can run through? Now we have to dodge EVERYTHING!!

In-Game Chat... skipping this one, its too easy.

All-in-all, i think this is pretty much a useless update that could DEFINATELY waited. Sorry to b*tch, just voicing my opinion... and thank god for free :rolleyes:

Very Good VU :wtg:

We can now jump off a cliff when loot is bad :yay:

And skilling Vehicle repair will be alot easier and quicker :D

Still would like to see the old features back asap :eyecrazy:

I knew this day would come and feared its arrival for a long time now. I always figured these things would be implenented over a longer period of time and give me the chance to forsee other implementations. Unfortunately, all of these things are implemented at ONCE!

Flying vehicles... if the game wasn't laggy and complicated enough with the introduction of vehicles and their clever way to snipe out some extra PED... now we get FLYING vehicles that will give the rich a GREAT opportunity to get richer, and the consumer ANOTHER way to spend PED for something that will not last as long as you want it to.

Falling damage... I really enjoyed the ability to jump off a 1000m cliff and land on both feet safely. At first I thought it was a bit weird but after a while (and after I found some cool cliffs), I realized that this was helping us BIG TIME, especially after those huge cliffs came about.

Vehicle damage from collision????????? Get real!!! Or rather, get unreal! As if it wasn't bad enough to make the vehicles L, now we will take damage if we are driving and run into a tree that fails to load in time, and what about those fields that have 50/50 interactable environment, the ones where half the trees you can run through? Now we have to dodge EVERYTHING!!

In-Game Chat... skipping this one, its too easy.

All-in-all, i think this is pretty much a useless update that could DEFINATELY waited. Sorry to b*tch, just voicing my opinion... and thank god for free :rolleyes:

P.S: Fix the stuff that is STILL broken/not returned in game. Ever heard of the expression about biting off more than you can chew?

150 contacts on FL is better, but could give us options to create folders.. not very practical this way. Voice chat is not a bad idea but as good as TS for teams and its free. If MA and Ericsson manage to get conference calls working, i promisse ill think about it. VTOLs boats and hovercrafts seem nice, but put some nice exosuits too :) . And bring the old stuff back, and hope i can tamme more mobs than just the usual daikis exos and snables. i want some video vixens by my side.

150 contacts on FL is better, but could give us options to create folders.. not very practical this way. Voice chat is not a bad idea but as good as TS for teams and its free. If MA and Ericsson manage to get conference calls working, i promisse ill think about it. VTOLs boats and hovercrafts seem nice, but put some nice exosuits too :) . And bring the old stuff back, and hope i can tamme more mobs than just the usual daikis exos and snables. i want some video vixens by my side.

This is exactly what I want. Folders for FL.

Also I would really like to see folders that I create for my storage :wtg:

My favorite things from the list* - I can't wait to try them out.

Auto Drive :D

Collision Damage is great - the SI goes down but the TT does not :D

Racing will be more fun, and all driving scenarios more realistic.

New Vehicles Types :cool:

:beerchug:

Miles

* NO - Of course not, you know that would have to be the improved vehicle explosion animation. Film at 11

I can see the first mass suicides in Athena already... :D

New World Record:

Today in the virtual universe Entropia Universe, a new world record as been established. Because of bad loot it has been recorded the highest number of avatar suicide at once.

A new record has been added in the Hall of Fame :laugh:

Just like in reallife :

Driver:"Sh!t, we gonna crash into those trees..."

Co-Driver:"Keep calm man, those are non-solid trees!" :)

where is taming ?

Just like in reallife :

Driver:"Sh!t, we gonna crash into those trees..."

Co-Driver:"Keep calm man, those are non-solid trees!" :)

lol :laugh: ya it's sometimes impossible to predict what will make you crash or not. But it makes it more fun not knowing :p

Back