Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Just wondering, how big's the update? My bandwidth is reaching the limit and if it's less than 50MB I'll be ok, thanks in advance :D.

I'm not sure as I was fortunate to download at 1 Mb/s but I think it took over a minute. :(

Nice ass VU but as always presented in the dumbest way possible..... MA does reach a highpoint in stupid desicions... Really nice Vehicles and all, but with all the new bugs introduced, not worth it atm imo... And the kickass implementation of ingame teamspeak... But with a fee...??? I think i'll stick with skype, thats all free... Tbo, i don't think any person in their right mind would use this aslong as it comes with a fee, when we got free solutions all over the net... And as oleg points out... only people on FL...? Teamspeak/Ventrillo... WAY easier...
Client stability is a joke, hadn't been online for 10min and had 3 ctd's...
But hey, it all looks nice... Gotta give credits for that.... :p

what's the problem with the new update... why it kick me out again and again?

I dont know if they are limited to 500m or not, but even if they are maybe later ones will fly higher. :)

While I was in PA I heard that it was 1000m

Client stability is a joke, hadn't been online for 10min and had 3 ctd's...
But hey, it all looks nice... Gotta give credits for that.... :p

Hey, at least you are able to open the client....

Have we heard whether or not MA is going to fix the bugs?

I have never had a crash before in my 4 weeks of playing and I just had about 10 in the past 30 minutes.

While I was in PA I heard that it was 1000m

Well Arokh kindly gave me a testflight, and that was plenty high for me (I suffer from vertigo in RL) it was a lot higher than everything around me.

I want screenshot function back, please put it back how it was. :)

Ooo imagine attacking flying mobs with the VTOL :yay::yay:.

The VTOL flies up to around 1150m.

Hate to sound like mr. negativity but anyone else having problems with keeping logged in?

Hate to sound like mr. negativity but anyone else having problems with keeping logged in?

Yeah!!!!

Around PA and Twin and then I switched to safe mode from the client loader...

And then turns things back up manually when I got in game and everything settled down nicely-ISH

About 50% of the people in this thread have mentioned and 100% (so far) of people on my FL...

Again, WHY introduce new things, that we KNOW will have bugs (main ine I've noticed is, uhhh....CRASH!), when there are plenty of bugs BEFORE that are STILL NOT FIXED?

Tippin'

Answered already I see... (note to self: type faster...)

Here's a new one!
After the aforementioned crash, me being the stubborn ass i am keeps logging back on,,,Maybe, just MAYBE it won't crash after a few???

I spwaned here. Sure, nice veiw of TP....Maybe they introduced flying carpets now too?
I guess I'll step off and die....Perhaps I get falling skill bonus now?
:/

wtf_in_twin_spawn.jpg

Tippin'

Great news so far.
Anyone read the new EULA yet? Any changes?
I am about to read it. It may be interesting to know what is new.

Before it was your items belong to MA ---> Also the rest belong to MA and FPC if they want a part of the cake.

1st blueprints?

Who are the lucky guys who got the first blueprints for the new vehicles? How can I get a VTOL-blueprint too? Do I have to be a nephew of an MA-manager or what? :scratch2:

Less than half an hour after the launch of VU 11.3, the first new vehicles were on auction and already sold for 150$. :silly2:

Most people had CTD issues within the first few hours, but these "lucky" guys obviously not. :confused:

Not bothering reading through all posts but huh pay for voice chat, no way u gotta be joking MA even ts servers come free to use.
Now that i got that of my chest A+ for the vehicle types those cover a lot of uncovered parts, (jet stil la jetpack would have been nice :p)

Did you know that even if you don't have the voice chat service activated by paying that fee you can still receive calls from other ppl.

You will not be able to speak to them but at least you can hear what they say.

The voice quality is great.

Who are the lucky guys who got the first blueprints for the new vehicles? How can I get a VTOL-blueprint too? Do I have to be a nephew of an MA-manager or what? :scratch2:

Less than half an hour after the launch of VU 11.3, the first new vehicles were on auction and already sold for 150$. :silly2:

Most people had CTD issues within the first few hours, but these "lucky" guys obviously not. :confused:

I agree , how could ppl already have new vehicule with no BP to make them and when the game keeps crashing ? :confused:

Hm
I always get the feeling MA is going too far ahead of itself. Instead of bringing the fields they created to perfection, they are opening up more and more fields, which again lack in completness.
Not only would it take much less effort to balance and complete the existing things (beacons, mentoring, taming, beauty), but also it would give much less room for criticism (what you dont know, cant bother you).

I completly agree. My suggestion now would be after all the VU10 Cry2 stuff it is a completly new game. Please setup a new game MA with pre VU10 and I will stay. Until then I really sorry for all that now me but my time is done. I will pop in once and a while for social chats but as regards PEDs forget that now. It takes me anything up to 10 tries to log in, crashs and bugs are far far to many as 2 much stuff introduced instead of stability. pre VU10 was miles more stable and much for fun.

I could go on and on with a list of reasons for quiting but they are all out there already. I loved PE but VU10 onwards is a new game and I must treat it as such.

Love 2 all xxx I will be around for a few weeks while Auction does its thing.

Have fun & Good Luck
:)

Did you know that even if you don't have the voice chat service activated by paying that fee you can still receive calls from other ppl.

You will not be able to speak to them but at least you can hear what they say.

The voice quality is great.
If you tried it and they couldn't hear you it's something up with your mic, or you ment you wont be able to call them back?

I got a call from a friend yesterday and I have waited to activate it, and I could speak with her too for a few seconds before I crashed lol
crashing which I seriously hope are fixed today...

New updates?

How about the fact that almost all the mobs are gone. Lets talk about stability for a sec. It is now more then 12 hours since the "repaired " stability issues and yet alot of us are still being kicked from the game. Its funny that Neas is "sweat camp " yet there is not one mob anywhere around. All the mollisks are gone from atami, All the feff's are gone from FT Fury. seams to be a pattern going . Like all the iron challenge mobs are gone. I think instead of all this grapfic updates someone should be worried about keeping some kind of a player base to this game. Take away content for the sake of graphics then continually add new contenet and take away more. not a very smart play . Oh i found mob, Equus, neconu. Nothing most of the players can handle.

How about the fact that almost all the mobs are gone. Lets talk about stability for a sec. It is now more then 12 hours since the "repaired " stability issues and yet alot of us are still being kicked from the game. Its funny that Neas is "sweat camp " yet there is not one mob anywhere around. All the mollisks are gone from atami, All the feff's are gone from FT Fury. seams to be a pattern going . Like all the iron challenge mobs are gone. I think instead of all this grapfic updates someone should be worried about keeping some kind of a player base to this game. Take away content for the sake of graphics then continually add new contenet and take away more. not a very smart play . Oh i found mob, Equus, neconu. Nothing most of the players can handle.

It appears that more than the iron challenge mobs are gone. I was at Jason yesterday, and the people there were complaining that the drone spawn north of there had disappeared.

It looks as if mob respawning has been switched off.

I am rather annoyed about one of the new vehicles in particular - the flying one. It's frigging huge - one of them took up about a third of the plaza at Twin. I think this model needs resizing!

please MA downgrade VU, i can even download it again... we just wanna play!!!

then please test products we pay for, before you supply them to us!!

I am rather annoyed about one of the new vehicles in particular - the flying one. It's frigging huge - one of them took up about a third of the plaza at Twin. I think this model needs resizing!
Resizing maybe isn't what needed but people to understand that others might not have their uber PCs and connection, and be clever enough to not spawn them in the middle of the plaza. This have been annoying for me ever since the cars came in Twin especially...
the size of a flying vehicle I guess needs to be larger then your average car...

then please test products we pay for, before you supply them to us!!
They cant test it on every single computer setup and internet connection in the world, sad but thats the truth...
What they can do tho, is reintroduce the old systems before all this new crap...

They cant test it on every single computer setup and internet connection in the world, sad but thats the truth...

no mobs spawning, refiners don't work in most locations, CP..... they do not have to test it on million different rigs, this is server problem, like most of bugs
only CTDs might or might not be depending on client's computer hardware/software

Back