Corrupt a Wish

Wish Granted... The Thread Ends but only in an Alternate Time line that Parallels this one. In that Alternate Time line your wish of the Thread ending brings Joy to many people including yourself and that Joy places everyone in a euphoric nirvana like state, where they are so happy and joyful that they including yourself forget to do many things like Eat and Drink. as a Result.. Everyone Dies in the Alternate Time line Thus ending the Alternate Time line Also. Leaving you here where fortunately protected from the Alternate ending...The Thread Continues.

I Wish... For A New Type of Spacefighter.. So Unique that I own the only one.

Your wish comes true... And it would make a boorum jelouse

I wish eu was the way it used to

Your wish comes true... And it would make a boorum jelouse

I wish eu was the way it used to

Your wish is granted...EU is exactly how it used to be and when you try to log in...you find that you have been permanently banned and MA won't tell you why. You are never allowed to play again.

I wish time was on my side.

Time is on your side. Have fun in a trillion years burning to death inside of a star you inevitably drift into after the sun exploding, being jettisoned out into outerspace, and drifting alone for a few billion years.

I wish that I'd never have to leave bed again. (sooo comfy when its winter and 10 below, heated sheets and poofy pillow, smushy bed :D)

Time is on your side. Have fun in a trillion years burning to death inside of a star you inevitably drift into after the sun exploding, being jettisoned out into outerspace, and drifting alone for a few billion years.

I wish that I'd never have to leave bed again. (sooo comfy when its winter and 10 below, heated sheets and poofy pillow, smushy bed :D)

your wish comes true... you are braindead and will never leave your bed again

i wish the rum wasn't gone... why is the rum gone?

your wish comes true... you are braindead and will never leave your bed again

i wish the rum wasn't gone... why is the rum gone?

Your wish came true - The rum isn't gone, But its in space in a pirate quad - come get it ;)

time-flies-when-youre-having-rum.jpg

I wish I could play EU on my phone :)

Your wish is granted and you are able to play EU on your phone. You don't find out that extra data charges apply until your next bill is over 10,000. You can't afford to pay the bill and your phone service is cancelled.

I wish the voices in my head would talk to ME for a change!

Your wish is granted and you are able to play EU on your phone. You don't find out that extra data charges apply until your next bill is over 10,000. You can't afford to pay the bill and your phone service is cancelled.

I wish the voices in my head would talk to ME for a change!

Your wish comes true too bad it's the voice of fran drescher

I wish I could afford to buy chicken:D

Your wish comes true too bad it's the voice of fran drescher

I wish I could afford to buy chicken:D

Wish granted, but it wasn't cooked properly, and you got salmonella.

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

Your wish is granted... but you are allergic to the flowers and go into anaphylactic shock ;)

I wish it could be christmas, everyday! :laugh:

Wish granted and YOU'RE SANTA so you better get them gifts delivered around the whole world...EVERY FREAKIN DAY.

I wish for a fish and horse of course.

After living on some kind of wannabe sausage made of wanna be meat for 2 weeks that doesn't sound bad :D

I wish i would not of forgotten to make a wish.

Wish Granted, You don't forget to make your wish, just as you are about to say your wish an Imp appears and takes away your voice forcing you to use your hands and do sign language. We don't understand what you are doing and all the waving about you are doing attracts some nearby Araneatrox who rush you and us and Kills us all.

I Wish I had a Mothership and MA called it Serenity for me :)

I Wish I had a Mothership and MA called it Serenity for me :)

you are given a Mothership and it is renamed Serenity... but it's old name was Titan! :lolup:

I wish to be a rock superstar and live large, a big house, 5 cars, I'm in charge! :dj:

you are given a Mothership and it is renamed Serenity... but it's old name was Titan! :lolup:

I wish to be a rock superstar and live large, a big house, 5 cars, I'm in charge! :dj:

LOL Wish GRANTED!!

You become a Rock superstar and live in a large house with 5 cars AND You are in Charge too... of the GOLD Fish. It Turns out that you have be Shrunk and turned Japanese and you are still living with you parents in their home and the cars belong to your mother and father and 3 older brothers. here is actual footage

I wish For surf ingame

I wish For surf ingame
Your wish has been granted, suddenly effective waves are appearing at PA. But MA have decided now that avies being able to swim underwater constantly is not realistic, so you drown if it takes more than 30 seconds to reach the shore, MA add a one month lock-out penalty for dying, again to make the game realistic, and surfboards are more rare than MOD FAPs, the Australians invade and take over EU. Everybody starts eating BBQs all the time and there is no more loot..............
failbarbecue_1.jpg

I wish women found me attractive :( and I could lose my (uber) virginity.

Last edited:
Your wish has been granted, suddenly effective waves are appearing at PA. But MA have decided now that avies being able to swim underwater constantly is not realistic, so you drown if it takes more than 30 seconds to reach the shore, MA add a one month lock-out penalty for dying, again to make the game realistic, and surfboards are more rare than MOD FAPs, the Australians invade and take over EU. Everybody starts eating BBQs all the time and there is no more loot..............
failbarbecue_1.jpg

I wish women found me attractive :( and I could lose my (uber) virginity.

Your wish is granted, women find you attractive and you have lost your virginity, along the way 2 women became pregnant 1 with twins 1 with triplets, you are taken to court for maintenance and now have to hand over 60% of your weekly wage, you turn to drugs and booze you get you buy.

During the down times you mix with the wrong crowd and start to subsidise your income by stealing cars and robbing corner stores, this seems fine for a while until that day you step in one store to many and come face to face with the store owner from hell who takes no shit from drunk, drug addict, loser dads who end up not making their maintenance payments. You tell him to hand over the cash.. He stands there motionless for what seems like an eternity then lunges over the counter grabs you by the throat and delivers a beating he has been saving for that very day he got robbed.. you are that very robber on that very day.

You awake from your induced coma with extensive injuries under police guard, weeks go by and you are sentenced and whisked away to jail to serve a 4 year sentence, during this 4 years you will unwillingly play a prison game called "mummy and daddy" and wish you were still an unattractive virgin.

I wish i had a frog

Wish granted, but it't poisonous frog and you've just touch it

I wish I never get ATH

Wish granted, but it't poisonous frog and you've just touch it

I wish I never get ATH

Wish granted, you get a 275 ped mod merc global from a berycled puny

I wish I was captain stabbin'

Wish granted, you get a 275 ped mod merc global from a berycled puny

I wish I was captain stabbin'

wish granted!... but now captain stabbin' is you, and he does unspeakable things! :eyecrazy:

I wish I could fly if I jump off 20 story building ledges because I have special powers!!! :yup:
(which actually no one does)

Last edited:
I wish I could fly if I jump off 20 story building ledges because I have special powers!!! :yup:

Granted! And as you take to the skies you realize you have no control and promptly slam into the 30 story building in front of you.

I wish I and everyone else could escape the negative effects of this wish going wrong.

Granted! And as you take to the skies you realize you have no control and promptly slam into the 30 story building in front of you.

I wish I and everyone else could escape the negative effects of this wish going wrong.

Nothing horrible happens, but then you get the idea of wishing another wish and promptly get turned into a ham and cheese sandwich .

I wish pigs could fly.

Nothing horrible happens, but then you get the idea of wishing another wish and promptly get turned into a ham and cheese sandwich .

I wish pigs could fly.

Pigs start flying but it makes all the bacon chewy and unpleasant!

I wish I knew the answer to life

Pigs start flying but it makes all the bacon chewy and unpleasant!

I wish I knew the answer to life

Upon discovering the answer to life the universe instantly implodes and begins all over again...

I wish I had a magic wand to turn things purple!

Upon discovering the answer to life the universe instantly implodes and begins all over again...

I wish I had a magic wand to turn things purple!
wish granted!...
but the wand doesn't change the color of things to purple, it spins purple things around in circles! :lolup:

I wish I had no bones! :yay:

wish granted!...
but the wand doesn't change the color of things to purple, it spins purple things around in circles! :lolup:

I wish I had no bones! :yay:

nooooooooooooo!!! you evul! :laugh:

Wish granted, you have no bones so I find you and sell you off to medical science for experiements :D

I wish.... my wishes werent corrupted all the time:silly2:

nooooooooooooo!!! you evul! :laugh:

Wish granted, you have no bones so I find you and sell you off to medical science for experiements :D

I wish.... my wishes werent corrupted all the time:silly2:

Granted - for no reason at all you go bald!

I wish something bad would happen to me

Back