Cost of a Warp Flight in EU

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
I save approximately 100 ped a week when flying with Dove, and thats more then the loot any pirate would take of me if i was looted.
Thanks for finally being open with costs for spaceflight and bringing it to the public
Who is Dove ?
Also more importantly those costs are not correct so all this thread is doing is misleading people ;)

Last edited:
Im saving 100 ped a week, please stop being so mean its many thusands of ped for me and im no big depositer like you :(

mspatterson

Old Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
Im saving 100 ped a week, please stop being so mean its many thusands of ped for me and im no big depositer like you :(
Well i understand this but there isnt enough resources to warp that much more often at that price point. and his calculation of costs are wayy off!! If a warp drive was made ENTIRELY out of metal residue or even nanocubes and 100% success rate.. its still over 3.2ped costs to warp with just the oil/thruster decay getting to the ship!!!

I estimate hes actually losing 1-3ped avg per jump and the 1600 whatever profit hes claiming is actually -1600ish in reality and i've enjoyed every second of it =p

Last edited:

mspatterson

Old Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
Id bet that even EQUUS owners would agree that theyre costs are higher than 3.2ped with a UL drive with the oil/thruster decay!! Any equus owner out there wanna pipe up to confirm? =p

Geo

Old Alpha
Society
Victory
George Geo Clone
i dont know who you are
This does not change the fact and why would you assume I’m talking to you? ;)
No one was being mean, but you are attempting to perpetuate the misinformation.

morgoth

Provider
Personally I'd recommend people use his service so long as they log out and aren't carrying anything they aren't willing to lose (mostly because I dont trust him to not eventually sell his customers out).

Advertise for him! faster he does 7ped warps, the faster he will bankrupt his own business.... dont snuff the fire out, FEED IT!

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Over the years, I've used different pilots' services, mostly 20 and 25 peds. Last one was Ben's for 7 peds, from NI to Caly. went very smoothly, no problems at all and on top of that very polite, while some of those 20-25 peds didn't even say the common things such as "Hi" "Thank you" "Bye" (not saying everyone's like that ;)) and then spamming almost everyday "u ned a ride?".
Not gonna discuss about the price, the cost or whatever, last time I ran a hangar was when we had to stay in line for hours waiting for clients at Twin or CND pre-space VU but I would rather pay the cheapest price and not being considered shit ;-)

__
Cypherman will still stay my favorite one no matter how much it cost :D