Cost to complete Mayhem Missions.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I have not started my mayhem annihilation mission yet and I dont know which to choose.

Can you guys post how much you had to cycle to get through whichever mission you picked, whether it was bronze silver gold or redulite.

it would be nice to know what to expect (obviously loot is dynamic and some people have good returns and others bad) but just a general ballpark. As most of you know I do a lot of services and run my fund, as such I refrain from hunting or crafting but since I do have rare tokens I want to get something with them. I just would like an idea of costs to come.

Thankyou.

Please keep this on topic, this is not about my rentals or my fund this just about cost to complete the bronze/silver/gold/redulite mayhem missions.

im doing redulite, more than 100k cicled atm here 77k points, -8kTT atm cant cover it with boxes or tokens so... :p im im the pack of the people going bad. Anyway Redulite need depending on your luck with points +100k cicled

If I'm not mistaken I think the average point cost about 1.4ped, should give you a hint on how much pew pew that's needs to be done.

If you havent started it yet then probably youre just lurking here for i dont know what profetic answers. My advice is to just stay away in your case.

I averaged 1.3 ped per point on redulite long term last year. Smaller sample makes bigger variance. Entropia 101.

Im doing silver this time unfortunately because I have no time commitments so who knows. I’m not even tracking .

Back