Suggestion: Craftable pills and new profession, chemist?

Steinmeyer

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
Would be a great resource sink and good for the economy.
Could be skillgain, regen, crit, runspeed, reload, dodge etc effects.

Pills should be really expensive to craft in terms of MU and TT to make sure anyone gaining these advantages also needs to pump a lot of money in to the economy and help increase markups overall.

The exception would be any effect that is just fun or convenient without any cost to the economy.

Reactions: jak
They tried it with nanobots, before they invented the webshop. And now the pills and stuff are the selling point of the webshop.

anyway i like this idea. :) kind of body enhancer with skill link to that limiting the amount of drugs support by the body or second effect ( like the camera change in orpheus cave )

This is a great idea!!!

And maybe they can make gardening useful by gardening the materials and then prepping and mixing the stuff together to make the new buff drinks or whatever!

Make nanobot components drop again maybe?

I was away from the game for many years and completely missed this whole nanobot thing.

I was away from the game for many years and completely missed this whole nanobot thing.

You didn't miss much. The logic on making an item out of robot parts that you put in your head to give you a buff for a short time was not logical so they phased them out. The idea of using plants or things to make buffs is a MUCH better idea! :)

Would be a great resource sink and good for the economy.
Could be skillgain, regen, crit, runspeed, reload, dodge etc effects.

Pills should be really expensive to craft in terms of MU and TT to make sure anyone gaining these advantages also needs to pump a lot of money in to the economy and help increase markups overall.

The exception would be any effect that is just fun or convenient without any cost to the economy.
I'm mostly for it. But I see that pills need to be only slightly expensive to craft, especially in terms of MU, because so many good ideas in this game have been wrecked by massively overdoing mu/rarity and cost of play (this rabbit eats HOW much??? etc).

I don't think that craftable pills would detract from the webshop's revenue as the webshop's lack of a deposit fee still makes it appealing to serious depositors, and also because the two revenue streams present themselves to the buyer (you and me) from two relatively separate channels (browsing around the web versus researching neato things to waste money on crafting).

My 2 pecs :twocents:

Back