Crafted Red Clothes (by "Sarah")

Devil Doll

Stalker
Banned
Society
The Jaded Crown
King Buzz Buzzo
Found these pics, by Sarah. Personally I think they rock!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Anyone know what loots the red paint?

DD
:evilking:

Last edited:
Sarah made them and they look awesome indeed :D
No idea what drops it tho :(

Looks nice.

I heard the big bots drops red, prolly those Entity ones.

Einstein said:
Sarah made them and they look awesome indeed :D

Aye, Sarah "Zap"...

DD
:evilking:

Really nice, I want!! :D

Yeah I did find some red paint. I also heard the Second Entity drops them. Rea looted atleast four cans, and she mostly hunts them I think. Atleast according to the globals she gets.

Personally I think red looks sweet. ^_^ I am getting a black and red set for myself some day when I am wealthy.

Very high requirements on the red though. Almost as hard as black. But I don't complain. :cool:

wicked Red Rocks i wish i could afford it.

very cool! :girl: Me like!
What kind of price range for them???

I have no clue about the price. I bought my two cans in auction at the ridiculous price of 100 ped per can. Just wanted to try it and thought it would be worth the money to know if I could use it.

It's harder than white but easier than black, so expect the paint to be uncommon accordingly.

Guessing it will stay at same price as white is now. A ped or a few per can.

I only saw four cans of it though, but I am sure more already dropped. Just keep killing those second entities.

It's second entities, looted one can so far.

Thanks for sharing Leaf. You know who to go to when you have enough red and black to make yourself a nice piece of clothing. ^_^ (And my guess is that cK is sitting on a few black paint cans.)

That is some badass clothing!
Nice Sarah, glad you can paint it. :)

Nice job Sarah :) excellent result as always, hehe

i hope you had skills deducted for mixing red and green :painter:

I guess all those looted cans will end up with me sooner or later ;) Just wonder why so many people just save rare paint in inventory. :confused:

i'd like to know what happened to the orange paint, i dont see one can on auction

Sarah said:
Just wonder why so many people just save rare paint in inventory. :confused:

I got thousands of cans in various colors. I am a hoarder :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah said:
I guess all those looted cans will end up with me sooner or later ;) Just wonder why so many people just save rare paint in inventory. :confused:

Because the more you got the more money you get. Atleast it feels that way. Selling something for 10 PED isnt very funny when you cant stack it for a while and then get 100. It feels like more then anyway :)

Edit: I ofcourse mean save and get more stuff not save and demand higher %.

Knoop said:
Because the more you got the more money you get. Atleast it feels that way. Selling something for 10 PED isnt very funny when you cant stack it for a while and then get 100. It feels like more then anyway :)

Edit: I ofcourse mean save and get more stuff not save and demand higher %.

Heh. Well you are right. And then there are those who save the paint to use themselves. :) I just wonder then I get my first prospecters for black and red clothes that actually -have- the cans. Everyone so far assumed I have an unlimited stack in my inventory. :)

slightly o.t. but,

could someone verify that you cannot put normal blue paint on auction?
I tried this morning but it wouldn't let me. I've also noticed that there is no orange, blue or green paint listed at all...

Yep... there seems to be a bug with all of the old paint cans.

By the way, do I take it that Dark Blue paint is new too?

Dark Blue and Red would look extremely edible

Back