Crafting machine theories :)

Euphoria

Alpha
Society
Too Hot To Hof
Sanne Euphoria Larsen
Sooooo guys, do you think that its possible that some machines/servers er better to craft at for better loot then others?
Or is it random?

Sooooo guys, do you think that its possible that some machines/servers er better to craft at for better loot then others?
Or is it random?

craft markup, win, any server, any machine.

I think is random and your skills :) and haw big sikle You doing

I suspect that it has a lot to do more with how many other folks are crafting at what their costs are rather than where you are, unless it's possibly server based... just seems that when you start seeing folks global a lot, on lower level clicks you get more returns since their pricey fails are funding your average return.

As for machines the ones other crafter use that sometimes have dupe bp on top are nice. Be sure to return pay it forward and drop your dupe to if u pick up one... (I actually filled my vehicle book with bps that someone scattered around PA one day, lol)

As for server depends. Monria daily is nice for sklllng.r.t. has crafty boosts... wish universal bpd didn't drop so much on non calypso planets. Want welding wire bp? do ep on toulan... funny for the non vehicle planet... mindarks subtle hint to come get rifi for graduation then get the he'll off planet to go use the w.w. in space

Last edited:
I haven't found a special crafting machine as yet.
I know the success rate pretty much sits anywhere between 28-34% most of the time, regardless of a BP being maxed or not. You just need to hope for the loot wave to be open when you are crafting.

I haven't found a special crafting machine as yet.

Well, I did find a very special crafting terminal.
The first time I passed it, it seemed to have a distinct glow over it.
I tried a craft (I think it was a curtain or something similar) and it immediately gave me a global.
The second and third tries also a big loot.

But somehow it didnt feel right. And as I dont want to abuse the system because I think its unfair, I decided to never craft there again nor make any mention about it.

:yup:

Well, I did find a very special crafting terminal.
The first time I passed it, it seemed to have a distinct glow over it.
I tried a craft (I think it was a curtain or something similar) and it immediately gave me a global.
The second and third tries also a big loot.

But somehow it didnt feel right. And as I dont want to abuse the system because I think its unfair, I decided to never craft there again nor make any mention about it.

:yup:
last crafter probably forgot to pick up the nallo lamp hanging above the machine...

Back