Crafting oddity

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
I've just been crafting a 79 PED max TT item and got a 60 PED global, according to my chart 34.93 PED TT of residue got consumed to fill the remaining 19 PED.
No item looted besides the crafted one.

Has anyone experienced something similiar?

Let me see if I got this straight ... you get a 60 ped global (i.e. 60 ped is given before any residue is used) and it uses 34 ped of your residue. Plainly it shouldn't I'd expect it to use 19 ped to make up the difference to 79 ped tt for the item. What were you making? Sounds like a support call to me.

Let me see if I got this straight ... you get a 60 ped global (i.e. 60 ped is given before any residue is used) and it uses 34 ped of your residue. Plainly it shouldn't I'd expect it to use 19 ped to make up the difference to 79 ped tt for the item.

Yes. It was Shack-A-Lacka Laser Amp Mk-1 (L)

Are you absolutely sure this happened?
As this could be the issue:
according to my chart

Not saying anything against you, but if you have it on auto-craft while doing a 500 craft run or something, then keeping track using a sheet will have discrepancies. If you were noting your gains and loses per click and manually clicking each one, then double check all your numbers from your first craft.

It is fairly easy to miss a previous success that used some residue, just as easy to miss a near success that gave you more residue as well.

Maybe track again and check your next global while crafting to see if the same thing happens?
If it does, take a screen shot and send to MA with your tracking sheet and then get them to look at it.

Are you absolutely sure this happened?

with 99,9% certainty.
I've used the calculator to summarize the amount of metal and energy residue. After the global, i've checked the calculator value, because it was odd in the chart and that's what it showed:

4aa4df-1518366923.jpg

As it was only 1 attempt it should be easy to track correct.
Bad thing no screenshot befor the click, that would be enough to proof it 100% and file a support ticket about it.

I would file a support ticket anyways, it should be in the logs.

As it was only 1 attempt it should be easy to track correct.
Bad thing no screenshot befor the click, that would be enough to proof it 100% and file a support ticket about it.

I would file a support ticket anyways, it should be in the logs.

Yeah, they said 18.1 PED residue has been consumed, so a tracking issue.

Back