crafting unusable items

maxwellhawk

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc.
max hawk phoenix
I went to cyrene to revisit it and check out some of the new missions. One of the missions is to craft a pistol. I crafted it (with some residue) and had success but the success was worthless (other then i completed the mission) because the weapon was unusable - tt to low. So my question is since when could you craft unusable weapons? In my case I got a 73 pec weapon back and my residue applied was more then 73 pec.
A ticket from MA said that it was normal. So can you now craft weapons that are unusable and they use up your residue with it not being applied to the item?

Something sounds wrong there, a no residue craft can make an item the is lower then condition limit because it's default value has a random chance to be the price of the mats being used to create the item. So that is not unusual and normal.

The fact you applied residue more then the value of the item seems wrong and MA should investigate. First make sure you truly used residue, just clicking on use residue on the top does not auto check the types of residue to apply (anyways I've had to always select residue types to use after checking the use residue option) so you also need to state what residue to use and which residue to use up first in the crafting of the item. If you never selected what types of residue to use it mostly likely is that you really never used residue.

That was the question I had it used up all my residue.

Back