Crashes after 30 sec in game

Cuga

Old Alpha
Plaque Cuga Noir
I can't last for longer then 30 sec in game without client freezing or crashing.

It started happening today.

I tried:

- Sound off
- Reduced visual quality
- Recuded connection speed
- Disable adds

No help.

Can someone advise me pls? I really need to play:ahh:

Last edited:
Are you using a router?

This sometimes causes problems, if possible connect without the router to see if it solves the problem.

If you still CTD, it isn't that... if you don't then the bad news is that no-one seems to have worked out how to solve the router problem... I have to swap my cabels around whenever I play EU and disconnect the other half from her internet which makes her really love my playing EU all the more :rolleyes:

oh, an p.s. if anyone has figured out the router problem please let me know!

Direct conenction to modem, no router.

NEXT PROPOSAL PLS!!!

My game just freezes an I have to kill it or it crashes with no error screen like usual.

I would reccomend redownloading the game if you think this is not a connection error. Most of the time it's due to driver errors, sound or video. Might want to reinstall them as well

So it's only EU that crashes and not the entire computer? And other games work as they should?

What are your computer specs? Low RAM combined with crappy harddrive might cause problems. As could a low budget graphics card.

First thing to do anyway is to update your graphics drivers.

sorry, I can't offer assistance with this although I had this 2 days ago :(

I even had a constant ping to google going in the background without any packet loss

All i can say is it was fine yesterday for me so hopefully it will be for you

Just for info, I was worst affected at the emerald lakes shopping mall

I would reccomend redownloading the game if you think this is not a connection error. Most of the time it's due to driver errors, sound or video. Might want to reinstall them as well

That would be a real pain!

If this is a recent thing which only started today and before which the game was fine you could try setting the system back to your last system restore point. This should be quicker than the download and would correct and errors that may have crept into your files.

Cooler of the gfx card broken of blocked by a cable?

Check if another graphic intensive game giving the same problem. If you have no other game try with 3d benchmark: http://www.futuremark.com/

If you have the same problem: Check hardware or DirectX installation

If you have no problem with those, try to uninstall & reïnstall EU.

Hope you get it fixed.

CPU and Graphics on normal level, I monitor temperature constantly.

Other games not affected, I have just tested some.

I will try switching the continent.

If it was working fine until today, go back to the standard troubleshooting question:
What changed?
Update from MS?
New app installed?
Google updater installed?
Yahoo?

If nothing software has changed, and no config changes, you have probably a hardware problem.

One of the first things to do whenever there is a problem is look at Windoze event viewer and and see what is happening in the app event log, and system log.

It could be a link related issue. Too many out of order frames, unsolicited or dup acks, and such could cause interesting problem.

go here to get some good info on link efficiency and such:
http://www.dslreports.com/

SOLVED!:yay:

Don't ask me how, I have no clue. I just logged in and ran for the tp, then moved to eudoria. I was in TI. After that the problem was gone.:scratch2:

I don't know what was causing it.

Thanks all for help and advices.;)

gratz, I'm glad it was something that simple to solve and you didn't have to go through the hassel of reinstalling the game.

I wonder what was causing it though... problems with the TI server?

Back