Crazy loot crash.

E.K.x

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pudding EKx Leash
So i guess the loot pool is takign leaves from RL, as i write this mining and crafting look are down 47%, and hunting down 27%.

Insane, or is it that less people are just hunting because of RL?

Discuss!

Personally I'm totally :broke: and can't deposit because of DIBS disruption (attempted and failed), so I'm on forced vacations right now :shots:. Maybe others can't feed the lootpool for the same reasons :silly2:.

Hunting Loot: -27.5 % Mining Loot: -52.66 % Crafting Loot: -48.76 %

Having hunted earlier it was no loot after no loot.

Perhaps there is a big ATH on the way? :scratch2:

Been a low tide for me too, forced to sell some stuff, but hey thats normal i guess, i am betting there are peeps that are doing relly well, its just our turn to feed the lootpool... :dunno:

It is also possible that the tracker software/database wasn't working for a period of time. That seems more likely to me.

I haven't been in the past 24 hours so I assume it's waiting for me to log in again ;)

MA got the bill for the Nasa Presentation :silly2:

So i guess the loot pool is takign leaves from RL, as i write this mining and crafting look are down 47%, and hunting down 27%.

Insane, or is it that less people are just hunting because of RL?

Discuss!

Also for me it feels like a "low tide". It feels like about every second mob is a non looter (not really scientific).

On the positive side: I've cleared up my storage, so I now have 3 empty (small) storage boxes, and a nice 240 item margin up to the 500 item limit. I also deposit but my deposits don't last longer than a day - as usual :silly2:.

How come nobody made another one of these threads a couple days ago when hunting loot was +30%?

I wouldn't jump to conclusions only based on the entropiatracker. It's a somehow useful tool, but it has flaws and not recording everything very acurate. A lot of my globals were missed by the tracker and even at least 2 HoFs, as far as I can remember. Also the tracker is showing the % of today compared to the previous day I think. If I am not right please correct me. But if it so, the results shown and compared with the day before are not also showing a decrease in activity or number of people logged in and doing their stuff around.
And yes, could also be some retarded ATHs on their way, which pisses me off terrible. As if the loot is not bad as it is, we also need uber ATHs to show how 'successful' we are.

Hunting Loot: -27.5 % Mining Loot: -52.66 % Crafting Loot: -48.76 %

Having hunted earlier it was no loot after no loot.

Perhaps there is a big ATH on the way? :scratch2:

I think you think of Mega ATH, just big ATH isn't enough to cover 50% total difference :laugh:

How come nobody made another one of these threads a couple days ago when hunting loot was +30%?

I must have blinked and missed it. ;)

I think you think of Mega ATH, just big ATH isn't enough to cover 50% total difference :laugh:

A Mega global would be nice... :)

Reactions: n1x
It's only midweek. Just wait til the weekend. It'll be back to +50% across the board again. I've found that the tracker really only tracks what a lot of people are doing at any given time, not really when big loots are being handed out.

More people log in on the weekends so that's when you see the big spikes. And I'm one that believes that loots are more closely tied to the avatar then a particular time of day or week. People still get ATHs during the week, but with more people logged in, you get more of them on the weekends. That and there's more PEDs being circulated through the system on the weekends so there's more opportunities...

If Entropia tracker picks up less globals and HOFs than it used to... its bound to look worse than it actually is...

Plus we can't expect it to be positive all the time... MA are a profit making business after all lol....

I think there already was big ATH last week (almost 100k ped ore) +all the emon and spider globals, Hispidus ATH from Eric theGeek..was just too much!

I think the lootpool is just totaly dry for any extras, and its gonna take a few days before it gets back in normal after all those events :)

Oh, now I know why they put that NASA stuff in client loader. Basically they were trying to tell us:

"We lost a good deal, that means no loot for you guys for a few days, so we can recoop all the cash we used to impress NASA"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

NOOOOO! MA have "stablised" the loot according to them!
I want it out of whack so I can get atleast 1/20 mobs looted!
lol

Shit! this is it, the sky is falling down!

...AAAAhH the EGG!

Time for just going sweat and chat in game !

Reactions: n1x
Those %ages are based on loot over a certain period of time, since we just had an eomon event with like 50 1k+ loots a day (+ some large aths like others wrote) its not so strange that theyre lower since its compared to that. Its only a relative figure...

Good question ;) Shows why the figures are like that, doesnt mean loot was "extra profitable" during eomon migration, just shows that there was that many more hofs/globals/ATHs in chat compared to normal for tracker to register since people went on a hunting frenzy, which also seems to have set of a few big ones in other professions (if you believe the "more ped cycled=more hofs in general ingame theory ofc).

And come weekend when more people hunt again they will probably show "+XX%" instead again...

For me this week was therible but it seem that others profit, but still i can BET lootpool is a bit dry now, i never had such a bad streak for one whole week with huuuuge losses day after day....
But i also know the reason for that, verry simple, hollydays are comming and MA want to get them selfs somme nice expensive presends :D, new cars, houses and such :D
Meanwhile you others common players sell yar houses, tt yar gear and let them feel the x-mas spirit :D

Last edited:
Trance is right, if loot is bad, and your saying loot is bad, DONT HUNT ! simply... Sweat or chat...

If you yourself know loot is bad, why would you hunt ? Let others hunt until the loot improves then go back to it...

to quote General Patton:

"Don't be a fool and die for your country, let the other sonofabitch die for his...."

This is going in my list of threads that are posted every single week. One day I am going to combine them all into one big post, which I will post every week so that I only have to ignore one thread.

:banghead:

Time for just going sweat and chat in game !

LOL... this is frightening... everybedy is going sweating... I've seen people with agy over 70 kinda hanging out at Swampo-campo, not quite knowing if they should start sweating or not... kinda like "I wanna do this, but I’m praying nobody I know sees me"...

You sweating ubers are gonna spoil my big plan.. I got 340k of nexus I need to gather sweat for, so don’t spoil the market” lol

It is also possible that the tracker software/database wasn't working for a period of time. That seems more likely to me.
yeah and so 3 weeks straight?:scratch2: It actually went into minus side around end of October and has been there with the exception of days where young spiders and eomon appeared.. that bumped % up to plus side but now its back in minus again

snafu ............... :)

This is going in my list of threads that are posted every single week. One day I am going to combine them all into one big post, which I will post every week so that I only have to ignore one thread.

:banghead:

But these threads are at present legitimate.
Can't you stop doing that "everyone else is stupid" act? Don't you stop to think that people contributing to and writing these threads are professionals, adults, mothers, fathers, businessmen and -women? They aren't children, and.... well, you're not our Daddy.

there has been an unbalance in the loots because of this "migration" event. and at the end globals seemed more like 50ish rather than we used to see 1ks, 2ks, 3ks all the time. now it is slowly balancing itself. Also remember christmas approaches, and many prices getting reasy to be handed out. thats my view.

I started getting very much 40+ loots recently.no globals

Back