Creatures With Cocks?

Status

Jeremy

Mature
Banned
I have been told Feffoids and Borrums (sp?) literally have a big cock and balls clearly visible, and I have seen a screenshot (could be Photoshopped) that shows them. Is this actually true? I thought sexually graphic stuff was not allowed.

I have been told Feffoids and Borrums (sp?) literally have a big cock and balls clearly visible, and I have seen a screenshot (could be Photoshopped) that shows them. Is this actually true? I thought sexually graphic stuff was not allowed.

Yeah instead of testing updates they add genitals to the mobs :laugh: I suppose it adds anatomic reality to the animals? And you know what happens then that happens.

It is true and not sure where it states that sexually graphic stuff is not allowed? Reminds me of the days when our avatars would login naked ;).

lol yes its true

btw how did you come to the conclusion that sexually explicit content is not allowed?

not that those feffs can be called sexually explicit, maybe the boorums but not the feffs ;)

It is true and not sure where it states that sexually graphic stuff is not allowed? Reminds me of the days when our avatars would login naked ;).

You mean avatars would have EVERYTHING showing? And, someone quoted some part of the EULA that said that.

not sure anatomy counts as graphically sexual...... I guess it depends on your beliefs

hehe yep its all true as others have said :D

Boorum Pic

Feffoids have a little bit showing but its hardly worth mentioning(poor fellas :ahh: )

hehe yep its all true as others have said :D

Boorum Pic

Feffoids have a little bit showing but its hardly worth mentioning(poor fellas :ahh: )

Wow that is detailed.

yes while Boorums keep many gals playing EU Feffoids are more pleasant for the male community. :laugh:

I'm going to take a guess that your computer has seen Plenty of sexually graphic stuff :silly2:

:laugh:

Yeah feff got a little short changed! But odd they give boorum such an obviously huge appendage but felt they had to put clothes on the Umbranoids. BTW have we seen umbranoids back in game yet?

I'm going to take a guess that your computer has seen Plenty of sexually graphic stuff :silly2:

Yes, I have. But, I didn't expect to see flaccid or semi-hard cocks on any creatures in a game that is not supposed to have any nudity, either.

:lolup:

Yeah feff got a little short changed! But odd they give boorum such an obviously huge appendage but felt they had to put clothes on the Umbranoids. BTW have we seen umbranoids back in game yet?

Now that you remind me... Didn't some mutant female creature have breasts and nipples?

Yes its true, I hate their big pennises all over my screen. Almost worst than furror arse covering my 24" monitor. Ppl from MA must be ....... . Dunno, maybe if I saw also some pus*y it wont be so bad, but hell, I dont want to see a feffo pus*y nor furror or argonaut one!!!

But I understand it so, that we, as a comunity, deserve feff penis and furor arses! And MA just fullfills our demand.

:D :D :D

VU10.3 will bring penis and vaginas to all mobs on EU... it is sayed, that skilled hunter could forsee loot trends depending on the size of feffoids 3rd leg!

VU10.4 will bring reading future from furrors arse maybe:D :D :D

Last edited:
Cockadoodledooo, how may I further degrade myself to you ? ;D

(qoute from GTA SA)

sorry :p

It is MA's attempt at appealing to their smaller demographic.:D I would definitely argue that if you increase the amount of females you proportionately increase the amount of males.:yay::D

Go Mind Ark finally starting to advertise in the right ways. :laugh:

Try not to take a hit to the head from a Boruum.....it'll......leave a mark :eek:

Just a friendly reminder from MA, letting you know that they can bend you over and :makelove: you whenever they want.

interestingly...

interestingly enough... Mutants are suppossed to be the former first wave of colonists and their decendents that were mutated in the first robot wars...

so... one would wonder, if mobs have that sort of explicit details, why avatars can't... and why we are all stuck with the default underwear instead of being able to have the freedom to freely remove them... ;)

http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/EU_History
As the humans were forced to retreat the sinister robots begun to use own nuclear charges to infect possible escape routes and wipe out any last scattered remains of the human population. This massive radiation would slowly kill more people over a longer period of time, but many settlers survived this contamination. Instead of dying they were genetically altered and perhaps suffered a far more cruel fate than death. They began to mutate. Only a few uncontaminated survivors managed to seek refuge in the last city left standing on Calypso and get transported up to the orbiting Exodus but only genetically unaltered humans were welcome here. There was simply no room or resources left in the city for medical care and safe treatment of these victims. For the protection and the survival of the human refugees inside the city the severely contaminated humans were rejected and forced away. They only managed to survive by hiding in the wilderness and underground in the city ruins to escape the robot death-machines. What little humanity they had left slowly faded, with no hope of ever being rescued. They were doomed and quickly forgotten by the humans who were too occupied with their own survival.

I want to know why boorums can have cocks and feffoids can have their ... um Pee-pees why avatars have their undies glued on?

not sure anatomy counts as graphically sexual...... I guess it depends on your beliefs

:wise: What he said. I can never understand why people associate nudity with sex. Just cause you are naked doesn't mean you are going to have sex. Am I supposed to be having an orgasm every time I take a shower or unroll my willy to take a leak? :laugh:

dunno about other ppl but i.... personely love to get naked , do sex & climb the walls @ the same time

I want to know why boorums can have cocks and feffoids can have their ... um Pee-pees why avatars have their undies glued on?

I know the answer...

Boorums can have their cocks becouse there are boorum females..

Feffs can have their cocks... uhm... because they are feffs ^_^

Sexually graphic doesn't apply to "graphics" it applies to inapropriate sexually explicit langauge and/or adverts, i guess :)

Oh yeah.. and MA being swedish ;)

anyhow... calamasoid females have been flashing their tits for years, you don't see any women complaining :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the good ol days..

===
Project Entropia Version Update 5.3
2003-11-24
By manipulating the inventory interface, you could make your avatar nude. This has been fixed.
===
Project Entropia Version Update 6.1
2004-10-06
The blood spatters when hitting creatures is removed. This should enhance client performance. Also, in some countries, the visualization of blood is forbidden. In the future more options will be available on this matter.
---

Wonder if they'd ever bring some of that back if there were enough participants asking for it?

Last edited:
suggest MA add this code XD

if (avatar_age >= 18 && clothes_on_top == "doesn't exist" && user_control_panel_show_that_stuff) {
display that.thing;
} else {
ban(that.thing);
}

Status
Back