Critters run like hell?

DeadVerse

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Darian Deadverse Gray
iunno, maybe they just hate me. but has anyone else noticed a giant increase in critters running way the hell away from you every time you start sweating??

it used to be maybe get a bottle or 3 and they'd attack, you'd sit there and sweat till there dry, then killem.

now almost EVERY critter i sweat. runs like hell in the opposite directon a second after starting to get the first bottle -.-.

just wondering if anyone noticed the same? or I'm possibly insane.. one of the two :laugh:

try to sweat araneatroxes, see if that "critter" will run in opposite direction

lmfao no thanks. unfortunately im to low of a level to sweat much. i just noticed that the few creatures i could sweat liked bolting it in the opposite direction

I'm guessing the dev's have increased the distance the creatures can detect other players at, once you agitate them they see someone half a mile away that's a juicier target than you and thier off. It's made sweating combibo's at north camp a right PITA, as they keep chasing after the ppl hunting those robots that have appeared there in the past few weeks.

you can try Nea's place, half of the people there are bots though... still it's possible to sweat at a decent rate from time to time

Back