Crusader looking for new soc.

Crusader

Guardian
Society
Amethera Demons
Crusader
As the topic says I'm looking for a new soc.

I would like to join a mid-high level soc where I can continue to develop and meet serious players. My current soc S.O.G., where I'm advisor, has become to inactive for me.

I prefer to join a soc that consists of a mix of miners, crafers and hunters. I see it as a positive thing if there at least are some swedish players since I'm a swede myself.

Some info on me:
Male, 35 years, from Gothenburg-Sweden. Joined PE last year and totally fell for the game...

Some info on my avatar:
Aiming to become an armor crafter, been skilling Mechanical for a while to get my skills up. Been doing a bit of mining to get my hands on ore and enmatter to be able to craft...
Always seen hunting as a secondary proffession but been hunting a bit lately because I feel that crafting is not very funny at the moment (have really high hopes on the crafting VU).

I have and are still depositing enough to be self sufficient...

Some skills and equipment I have:
Nemesis
Justifier Mk. V
Maddox 4

Rifle 2000
Handgun 2100
Marksmanship 1800
Engineering 2600
Man. Mech. Equipment 2100
Mechanics 1400
Mining 1200
Drilling 1000

I hope this is enough info, looking forward to getting in contact with good socs.

You can reply here, Pm me or probably find me at one of the crafting machines in Nymphtown.

Kind regards,

Michael

Join Omegaton Outlaws!

Swedish ppl from around Gothenburg too. Skills sounds nice, and if u are intresting in personal development and good teamhunts Omegaton Outlaws is the soc to choose.

Keep in contact if u wanna know more.

Love // Lakisha

You can always join Old Alpha soc if u are intressted in a mature soc where only 30+ people are taken in. We are a great bunch of people from all around the world and we dont choose people from there skills only buy they age :laugh:

Back