Cryptocurrency and Online Multiplayer Games - InfoQ.com

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]InfoQ.com[/SIZE]

Cryptocurrency and Online Multiplayer Games
[SIZE=-1]InfoQ.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The first efforts were made in the Entropia Universe game and Second Life, where players were given the option to trade virtual in-game currency back for real (fiat) money. Today there are already several examples of businesses which show that online ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=ds4Lb2HE1Lo03YM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

cryptocurrency is a very interesting topic....with given ingame tokens at a fixed rate this is an aditional way of paying/trading etc....but also the "unforeseeable" course it what can make a player or a company win something or get broke with it

like bitcoin now at 10k $ (went up from 6k and 8k ) but next week it could also drop to 7 k again...its like 1000% more risk trading/gaming like with RL-Stocks

Also every company/world comes up with their own /unique tokens..with a "funny" conversation rate,which nobody can calc it reasonable...but hey..no prob..atm my e-wallet has 16 different coin-options ...i install then 2 other ones to be prepared for like 50 different coins :cool:

i personally would open/build up more money with like build some new skyscratchers and sell the like 100 appts per scraper....instant build up money (with shops in basement and tp nearby)
thats way more faster/more secure/safer than any other thing atm.

Regards,
Eddie

Being able to buy bitcoin with PED?
:rolleyes:

In before, "Bitcoin is Tulip Ponzi Mania drug money not real currency scheme!" :rolleyes:

Back